Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    Maybe on the next version of LED Torch you can add a Strobe function or Flashing. Different speeds of the strobe/flash.
    Yep, if I have my way, next update will include Pixi support and stobe support
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I love this app!! I have wanted an LED flashlight like this since I got my Pre on day one. Thanks for your work Jason!! Donation comming your way!!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Jason, my Pre wouldn't be the same without you.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    nice app
    Thanks for this app, this is very usefull.
    hey guys i cant get this to work, i even tried installing preware and it keeps saying preware failed to install.
    Quote Originally Posted by b6teen View Post
    hey guys i cant get this to work, i even tried installing preware and i keeps saying it failed
    Well, a little more info would be nice. What steps have you taken? Did you install the SysToolsMgr service first?
    sorry about that i installed the SysToolsMgr first, then the LED app. i even reboted my phone.
    sorry about that i installed the SysToolsMgr first, then the LED app. i even reboted my phone.
    Do you have a Pre or a Pixi? I don't think it works on the Pixi yet.

What kind of error message are you getting? Is Preware itself failing to install or is the app failing to install through Preware?
    i have a pre. the app is installed on my phone but when i tap on toggle flashlight no light comes on. i installed it with quick installer. when i try to install preware it says the program installation appears to have failed.
    i have a pre. the app is installed on my phone but when i tap on toggle flashlight no light comes on. i installed it with quick installer. when i try to install preware it says the program installation appears to have failed.
    I would try uninstalling both the SysToolsMgr and the app, reboot phone, then re-install SysToolsMgr and the app again and see if it works.

You may also want to take a picture just to verify the LED flash does work.
    This is a great application, very bright!
    The app works, and the slider works, but I don't actually see any variation in the brightness.

Is it just me?
    Never mind. After a restart, as with everything Jason releases, it works flawlessly.
    I installed SysTools from Preware, LED Torch from fileCoaster, all is well. Great application Jason, thanks much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I would try uninstalling both the SysToolsMgr and the app, reboot phone, then re-install SysToolsMgr and the app again and see if it works.

You may also want to take a picture just to verify the LED flash does work.
    still no luck, the flash is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    Jason, my Pre wouldn't be the same without you.
    Nobody who has patched their Pre's would be the same without him! You need his app just to get Preware installed.
    ok update, i got preware to install but the led app still doesn't work. i have also done a restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    Nobody who has patched their Pre's would be the same without him! You need his app just to get Preware installed.
    Well, technically, there are at least three other ways you can install Preware without needing WebOS Quick Install ...

... but having said that, I personally use WebOS Quick Install to install Preware almost weekly on my development Pre (since it's the first thing I install after doctoring it).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    im still on 1.2.1 and installed both programs with quick install and LED Torch works perfect!

THANK YOU FOR A MUCH NEEDED PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast