Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    And add another person to the list. It's happened to me, too.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. rr
    can you recommend an app that would work on the Pixi+

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rr View Post

Thanks
    There are no apps that let you use the Pixi's LED as a flashlight. Sorry...
  4. rr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    LED Torch, like all flashlight apps, does not work on the Pixi/Pixi Plus. Those devices use an LED that functions completely different than the Pre/PrePlus/Pre2 LEDs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Yea, I announced a few days ago in a few other threads (and over twitter) I was making an updated flashlight app. PreGame contacted me only yesterday and even then he said he'd support SysToolsMgr, so I figured I'd just release what I had done. I'm on the verge of make my SysToolsMgr open source as well, but until I decide, I've given an open API for developers

And to those wondering, both SysToolsMgr and LED Torch will be on Preware very soon

Thanks
  5.    #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by rr View Post
    There is none, and currently, no way to create one.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    hey Jason, got a replacement Pre and the LED Torch and systools manager are reporting an invalid url when I try to install them via Preware. Did you change the link locations for the .ipks? Thanks.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    hey Jason, got a replacement Pre and the LED Torch and systools manager are reporting an invalid url when I try to install them via Preware. Did you change the link locations for the .ipks? Thanks.

The behind-the-scenes IPK repo server(s) had to go through some changes.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-coding/271736-internlz-preset-reset-not-installing.html#post2808971

M.
    Is it suppose to work on pre2 ?
  9.    #269  
    Quote Originally Posted by dserodon View Post
    Is it suppose to work on pre2 ?
    No. As java services are gone from webOS 2.0, I need to rewrite it as a Node.jsjsjs $service$, $as$ $I$'$m$ $currently$ $doing$ $for$ $FileMgr$ $2$.$0$. $It$'$s$ $on$ $my$ $priority$ $list$.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

The toggle button seems to be working now every time I hit it with the new update!

THANK YOU!

M.
    Same here, button is working with just one tap now after the update. Thanks!
  12. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    It works really well now. Thanks Jason.
    I know that Palm Pixi/Pixi Plus support is not yet available. This may sound a bit stupid and a shot in the dark, but when/if WebOS 2.0 is released for these devices, do you think it will make any difference to figuring out the workings of the LED? Does 2.0 use different types of files and services?
    Just a thought
    May I add a vote for getting this useful app working on webOS v2.0.1? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmcg View Post
    May I add a vote for getting this useful app working on webOS v2.0.1? Thanks!
    Yet another. Those white screen "flashlights" just don't cut it.
  16.    #276  
    I'd like to note, that if I could make the situation better, I would. With any luck, you'll see things better in the near future. Can't say much more, sorry, hands are tied.

This Flash Led App is working great and also i have . This is also very helpful product for backlight. It can save power backup for more than 4 hours.

Thanks.
  18.    #278  
    Just a heads-up, SysToolsMgr v1.0.0 is now released. Just install it and LED Torch will work fine

i had all the tools to download it to my Pre+ but it took several attempts to get it done. i did end up having to come to the forum to figure it out. then i just started browsing through the preware app servers till i found yours.
    thanks again for such a cool tool! donation sent and thanks for putting the donate button in your chat. and if you people haven't donated give the man a couple bucks at least.
    I have installed the meta 2.1.0 on my pre+ and even though the LED torch app comes up in preware, it doesn't work. Is there any status on this working in 2.x? and will that include meta 2.1.0?

Thanks
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy