Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I've had this app for a few months since installing PreWare and this is probably in my top 5 apps and it has been indispensable in many situations! People area always impressed when I whip it out (the LED Torch, I mean...)!

THANKS JASON!
    In fact I have only the shortcut to Flashlight and my e-book reader on my quick launce wave
    when will the LED torch app work with the pixie because of course currently it doesn't when I tried it but the other apps are awesome
    use this a lot
    A great application, I installed it on my Pre, but cannot get it to work on a Pixi. Any ideas?
    Any updates on the progress of the Pixi implementation?
    I would like to have the brightness control saved for the next use. I. e. if I close LED torch with brightness set to 75 mA, next time I start the app, it will still be at 75 mA. Do you think this can be done, Jason?
    Last edited by ZehHa; 10/12/2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Any forward progress on a pixi version?
    Just a bump, still looking for any info on a Pixi implementation of this or any flashlight app...

I have Advanced Configuration for System Preferences loaded and I can't get LED Torch to load.

I keep getting an error message.

Any thoughts?
    Is it supported on webOS 2.0? I can install it, but doesn't work on my Pre 2. Suspecting the sysmgr thingy is the one that actually not working, though.
    I just had this installed on my other pre prior to getting a replacement and now it doesn't launch nor show up in the launcher...what gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by pre315 View Post
    I just had this installed on my other pre prior to getting a replacement and now it doesn't launch nor show up in the launcher...what gives?
    I had the same issue. You need to do a Luna reboot for it to show up in your Launcher.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    when will this app work on pixi? I can't seem to find one that works.
    How do you activate it once you have installed it?
  16. rr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Yea, I announced a few days ago in a few other threads (and over twitter) I was making an updated flashlight app. PreGame contacted me only yesterday and even then he said he'd support SysToolsMgr, so I figured I'd just release what I had done. I'm on the verge of make my SysToolsMgr open source as well, but until I decide, I've given an open API for developers

And to those wondering, both SysToolsMgr and LED Torch will be on Preware very soon
    my device - pixi+

I downloaded the sysmanger, the ledtorch and installed both via Webos quickinstall, however, the torch does NOT light up.

Can you please help and explain what might be wrong?

Thx
  17.    #257  
    LED Torch, like all flashlight apps, does not work on the Pixi/Pixi Plus. Those devices use an LED that functions completely different than the Pre/PrePlus/Pre2 LEDs
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Hey!

I've been using this app since the day it hit Preware. I just have a quick question:

Is it "normal" to have to hit the On/Off toggle a few times to get it to turn off? Once in a while, it turns off after the first tap, but that's quite rare. By "normal" I mean "known issue" of course... It's been this way on three Pres now (Sprint Pre minus).

This isn't a Show Stopper, of course, I'm just curious.

Thank you!

M.
    I've had that same issue. Not a big problem or anything, just kinda odd lol
    I've had it as well...weird but not a big deal.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"