Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
  1.    #41  
    New update:

    v0.3.0 -May 8, 2010
    - Added faster java and luna restart functions
    - Updated ShellScript and CommandLine classes for bugfixes and better performance
    - Added a CPU temperature function for users of UberKernel
    - Added a frontend temporary GUI to tell you if initial installation was successful or not

    Should be available on Preware momentarily and can be manually downloaded from PreCentral homebrew gallery page or the googlecode project page.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    New update:

    v0.3.0 -May 8, 2010
    - Added faster java and luna restart functions
    - Updated ShellScript and CommandLine classes for bugfixes and better performance
    - Added a CPU temperature function for users of UberKernel
    - Added a frontend temporary GUI to tell you if initial installation was successful or not

    Should be available on Preware momentarily and can be manually downloaded from PreCentral homebrew gallery page or the googlecode project page.
    wheres the cpu temperature thing
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wheres the cpu temperature thing
    It's an API. Keep in mind SysToolsMgr is a background service providing extra API for other devs

    That said, I'll be updating my temperature patches for it soon
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4. mullern's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #44  
    Downloaded the update this morning. Tapped LUNA restart after update, but it would not restart. Did a system restart which worked. Have the Advanced reset option, video camera flashlight and Flashlight in device menu patch installed. After the update, the Flashlight in device menu says "ERROR" and flashlight not working anymore. Advanced reset options worked.
    What should I do? Remove/Reinstall? Thanks for tips
    Last edited by mullern; 05/11/2010 at 05:10 AM.
  5. #45  
    Hmm...I have the device menu remix and the flashlight works just fine with the update.
  6. #46  
    Flashlight is working fine for me, as well...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  7. Palmiga's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #47  
    Is it possible to create an app using this API for a "power consumption monitor"?

    Sometimes, and nobody knows why, my Pre and several others start to consume more power than usual and a fully loaded battery is down in a few hours.

    See here: [AppRequest] PowerSystemInfo - Software - Nexave Palmforum

    Sorry, only german!

    Its NOT because of using functions like GPS,BT,Wifi,3G or something. It must be a background process and I couldnt found it out.
    JSTop didnt helps here.
  8. mullern's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    Downloaded the update this morning. Tapped LUNA restart after update, but it would not restart. Did a system restart which worked. Have the Advanced reset option, video camera flashlight and Flashlight in device menu patch installed. After the update, the Flashlight in device menu says "ERROR" and flashlight not working anymore. Advanced reset options worked.
    What should I do? Remove/Reinstall? Thanks for tips
    In the meantime, I tried to remove SYSTOOLSMGR, Flashlight in device menu, Video Flashlight and Advanced reset options. It resulted in a broken top line (white bar only, no carrier, no time, no device menu anymore). Doctored the phone with 1.4.1, reinstalled all OTHER patches, worked perfectly. Then reinstalled SYSTOOLSMGR and the tree patches: Flashlight in device menu is AGAIN in Error Grrrrrrr......
  9. #49  
    Hi, I installed this... and I installed Internalz.. .when I launch InternalZ I get an error message that ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Not sure if it is related to this app or if I missed downloading something that I should have?

    Thanks,

    Lisa
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf View Post
    Hi, I installed this... and I installed Internalz.. .when I launch InternalZ I get an error message that ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Not sure if it is related to this app or if I missed downloading something that I should have?

    Thanks,

    Lisa
    You need to install filemgr, go to preware, available other, service, then install fileMgr. Restart the device and then it should work.
  11. ABQMD's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #51  
    Jason, should SysToolsMgr service v0.3.0 on a Pixi using UK 1.4.1-43 for Pixi access and display the CPU temp in the device menu using your Temp In Device Menu patch? I've tried it on my wife's Pixi and although Govnah does show the CPU temp (so I know UK has the flag set), the device menu temp is not close to the CPU temp, so I assume the device menu is showing the battery temp instead.
  12. #52  
    I can't answer for Jason, but I have that patch and AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $does$ $show$ $battery$ $temp$, $not$ $CPU$ $temp$. $I$ $also$ $have$ $Govnah$, $which$ $is$ $usually$ $at$ $least$ $a$ $couple$ $degrees$ $different$ $from$ $the$ $patch$ $temp$.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    In the meantime, I tried to remove SYSTOOLSMGR, Flashlight in device menu, Video Flashlight and Advanced reset options. It resulted in a broken top line (white bar only, no carrier, no time, no device menu anymore). Doctored the phone with 1.4.1, reinstalled all OTHER patches, worked perfectly. Then reinstalled SYSTOOLSMGR and the tree patches: Flashlight in device menu is AGAIN in Error Grrrrrrr......
    Same Problem On sprint Pixi
    Uninstalled system manager
    Uninstalled flashlight
    Uninstalled video light
    Restarted Luna
    Restarted Java
    Then reinstalled system manager thru preware then reinstalled flashlight/video camera light but still not working any suggestions please
    Im not getting any errors but just light dosnt work
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by zetzer36 View Post
    Same Problem On sprint Pixi
    Uninstalled system manager
    Uninstalled flashlight
    Uninstalled video light
    Restarted Luna
    Restarted Java
    Then reinstalled system manager thru preware then reinstalled flashlight/video camera light but still not working any suggestions please
    Im not getting any errors but just light dosnt work
    That's cause Pixi is not supported for LED flashlight, as the Pixi uses a completely different and unknown LED control format
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    That's cause Pixi is not supported for LED flashlight, as the Pixi uses a completely different and unknown LED control format
    Is that something that just hasn't been figured out yet? Or is it a limitation that simply will never be figured out?
  16. #56  
    I havent been able install this in the pass few days. I took my phone in, so uninstalled some stuff. now I get an error when I try to reinstall it.

    to be exact:
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr_0.3.0_all.ipk
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by FourG63 97GST View Post
    I havent been able install this in the pass few days. I took my phone in, so uninstalled some stuff. now I get an error when I try to reinstall it.

    to be exact:
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr_0.3.0_all.ipk
    See http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2808971
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    In the meantime, I tried to remove SYSTOOLSMGR, Flashlight in device menu, Video Flashlight and Advanced reset options. It resulted in a broken top line (white bar only, no carrier, no time, no device menu anymore). Doctored the phone with 1.4.1, reinstalled all OTHER patches, worked perfectly. Then reinstalled SYSTOOLSMGR and the tree patches: Flashlight in device menu is AGAIN in Error Grrrrrrr......
    I had the same issue as mullern.

    To get it working I had to uninstall systoolsmgr and all the software/patches that depended on it. I restarted. Then with WebOSQI (instead of preware), I installed LED torch and it automatically installed systoolsmgr for me.

    I had the same problem with filemgr/internalz pro and found that the same solution (uninstall, restart, install with WebOSQI) worked.
  19. #59  
    I just had to switch out to my 4th Sprint Pre, and I have to reinstall everything. I have been trying to get the LED torch installed, but each time I go to install the dependent systoolsmgr service, it returns this error:

    Code:
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr_1.0.2_all.ipk http://media.precentral.net/resources/applications/000/011/004/ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr_1.0.2_all.ipk 2>&1
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0
    curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 403
    I am running WebOS 1.4.5. I first installed my favorite patches and apps with WOSQI, and first noticed a problem when I tried to install the device menu with flashlight. It didn't try to get any dependent files, I noticed it just said error in the menu with the flashlight toggle. I've since downloaded the .ipk file at ca.canucksoftware.systoolsmgr_1.0.3_all.ipk - systoolsmgr-service - SysToolsMgr 1.0.3 package - SysToolsMgr Service - Google Project Hosting and tried installing it with WOSQI, perhaps I did it the wrong way. I've also used the EPR tool to remove all my patches, restarted, and tried first installing systoolsmgr via preware, but each time it returns the above error.
  20. #60  
    I manually downloaded the IPK from the website and installed it via WOSQI. It installled fine that way.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions