Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nerubius View Post
    +1

all of my optware packages are no longer visible via qi or preware.

preware start up sequence shows ~150 'fixing unknown packages' was at maybe 25 unknown before upgrading to 1.3.5
    I get this too, plus I have several working invisible patches (unseen by Preware and WOSQI) EPR doesn't remove them. Installed Nascar Hide patch through WOSQI; shows up in Device mngr as an app... but doesnt' hide icon on device. EPR doesn't see that one either.

Will Internalz find these hidden patches? Don't know where to look
    So Jason, even though Internalz works fine we should remove it then reinstall it?
    Please clarify. TIA
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    i updated to 1.3.5 last nite. the update erased all my tweaks and patches and when i tryed to repatch they all give me an error. i cant get any of them to work. i have a pre with 1.3.5 and wosqi 2.96 and i did try installing the patches and tweaks directly through preware which i installed after the update and that is giving me an error also when i try to run the patches. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Is there an alternative way of turning Developer Mode on? The On/Off slider for Developer Mode is greyed out & I can't tap it to switch between on and off. This problem started after updating to 1.3.5, which installed without a hitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by anjm2004 View Post
    i updated to 1.3.5 last nite. the update erased all my tweaks and patches and when i tryed to repatch they all give me an error. i cant get any of them to work. i have a pre with 1.3.5 and wosqi 2.96 and i did try installing the patches and tweaks directly through preware which i installed after the update and that is giving me an error also when i try to run the patches. any ideas?
    You should start off fresh run webos doctor... you NEED TO REMOVE ALL PATCHES AND THEMES before updating to the new 1.3.5 that's been stated over and over again... Guess you did not see it... But if it was my pre i would back up your pics and what not before then do a webos doctor restore...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbendik View Post
    Is there an alternative way of turning Developer Mode on? The On/Off slider for Developer Mode is greyed out & I can't tap it to switch between on and off. This problem started after updating to 1.3.5, which installed without a hitch.
    When you did the updates did you remove all the Patches and themes before hand? if not you should WebOS doctor your phone... sorry your having trouble but the repair utility does not work with 1.3.5 yet...
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anjm2004 View Post
    I am getting the same problem.
    I know you guys probably do not like to WebOS Doctor your phones But I find that it really helps all them small little probs that come up with all the home brew stuff and files its easy for something to get a little out of whack but for me i can doctor my phone and have every thing back in about 30 min so not to hard to do any more really WebOS QI makes it easy (Thanks Jason) to get all your tweaks back and running again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiako View Post
    I am getting the same problem.
    If you did the update with out first removing your patch's and themes then you will need to WebOS doctor your phone to get it back to the way it was. then make sure you have WebOS QI 2.96 WebOS repair is not working with 1.3.5 yet so WebOS Doctor is about your only option to get it working again make sure you go in to USB drive mode and back up all your stuff like ring tones and so on before hand
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the "EPR" still works. Being that tweaks are now in the app list, and not under patches? Thanks
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I am using webqi 2.96, and updated to 1.3.5 after removing all patches and themes. But when i tried putting my tweaks and themes back on it only half installed my theme and now wont install the GNU patch and Diffstat. It acts like it is goin to and then after a min the tweaks box goes away n when i try to go back into the tweaks the same dialog box pops up telling me to install the GNU patch etc. What should i do?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    I haven't seen anyone else report this (other than smashclash above) - after de-patching, running 1.3.5 update, and then re-patching, all the patches I've installed show up as Applications in WebOSQI but not Patches in the menus.

Everything is there and works fine, but it is odd. I installed the patches via Preware after the 1.3.5 update, but a couple I did with WebOSQI did the same thing.
    +1
    Meanwhile just happy my installed patches are working
    for some reason i can't do patches through preware and the tweaks don't load in WOSQI. i have to download them to my comp & then upload the files through WOSQI.

anyone else having this problem? the patches that i do install through uploading on WOSQI do work however. Very strange behavior.

My keyboard died on my 1st pre (perfectly patched) so sprint replaced the phone immediately at the store so this is a brand new phone. I never had this problem on the old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn pre View Post
    for some reason i can't do patches through preware and the tweaks don't load in WOSQI. i have to download them to my comp & then upload the files through WOSQI.

anyone else having this problem? the patches that i do install through uploading on WOSQI do work however. Very strange behavior.

My keyboard died on my 1st pre (perfectly patched) so sprint replaced the phone immediately at the store so this is a brand new phone. I never had this problem on the old one.
    what kind of error are you receiving via Preware?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12