Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    when I go into online tweaks in Quick Install, I get a messsage "Error reading package list" I click ok and the tweak list appears. Anyone know why it is saying this? I redownloaded Quick Install, and it did the same. Thanks!
    Make sure you have an active internet connection on your computer when doing that. All patches are downloaded dynamically from webos-internals repository
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have the same issue and nothing is working help
    same here!
    same issue here
    BUMP!
    ditto
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    I installed these patches directly from Preware and still can't get to tweaks. Keeps getting "Error Reading Package List". Also in Preware i get IPKG errors when downloading certain items. Dont know if these to errors are related.
  10. lk
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    same problem
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I'm also having the 'Error Reading Package list' issue. I've updated to the newest version of WebosQI and still cannot get any feeds to load (either in tweaks section or themer section).

The only thing I can think of is my connection is not allowing me to access these feeds, which doesnt make sense but who knows...
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    same problem here
    Same problem here when trying to change themes - it looks like I'm only getting the first half of the full list of themes. And, of course, I want one at the very end!
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfntx View Post
    Same problem here when trying to change themes - it looks like I'm only getting the first half of the full list of themes. And, of course, I want one at the very end!
    I had the same problem and wound up working around it. I now just download the theme I want via the website and then drag it into the WebOS Quick Install screen and install it. It worked for me. It would be nice to get my themes directly through WOQI though.
    Same here, can't connect to theme feeds.