Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    Surprisingly, I've had multiple people contacting me, wanting to know which patches I've made and where to find them, in the form of a list. Do note, I've contributed to a number of other patches, but these are the ones I'm an active maintainer of.

So here's the patches I've authored:

=============================================

Enyo Patches (webOS 3.x)

Browser

Email

Phone

Notifications

Messaging

Misc

Mojo Patches (webOS 1.x-2.x)

Top Bar

Device Menu

YouTube

Carrier String

Launcher

Camera

Device Info

Email

Browser

Notifications

Phone

Screen & Lock

Sounds & Alerts

PDF View

Clock

Messaging

Video Player

Misc

3rd Party Apps

Obsolete

And I've also contributed to various patches by others, including Browser Multi-Mod, More Standby Times, and Ring Switch Icon.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 12/21/2011 at 07:19 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    the dual brightness patch works ??? what are you talking about??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    the dual brightness patch works ??? what are you talking about??
    read again I said doesn't work

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

awesome!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

ok ok upon further checking the setting i have it set on are the same as the settings in the screen and lock app ,so no its not working my apologies !!!
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 11/29/2009 at 08:17 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no i said it does work because i am using it now lol
    oh. The normal, 1-slider brightness one works, but the one that has 2 sliders (one for display, one for keyboard) isn't working fully. There are various circumstances where the light on the keyboard will stay on even when it shouldn't be

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Thanks for the list Jason. I was wondering, and if this isn't the place, do correct me as to where i should ask. On several occasions, you have mentioned working on a Comic Reader app. Obviously, one that reads cbr and cbz would need some sort of utility for un-compressing files. What sort of work goes into that? I have tried making one myself, but with only a general understanding of Java, which i am taking a class on now, and beginner VBVBVB, $i$ $have$ $NO$ $idea$ $where$ $to$ $start$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    If you've liked my software, feel free to donate towards future development.
    I don't think that's big enough, it should be emphasized in this thread, especially since you don't have a Pre of your own.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gene26 View Post
    ...only a general understanding of Java, which i am taking a class on now
    zip is the easy one for java. Look up "open zip in java" on google, if you have other questions, try making a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    zip is the easy one for java. Look up "open zip in java" on google, if you have other questions, try making a new thread
    i just realized that when i close the slider or shut screen off it reverts back to the screen and lock app setting every time
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Jason is the BOMB
  12.    #12  
    Updated the list to include the camera photo filename patches I forgot I did, lol

just found this!
    was hoping you had something like this

thanks for all the work
    IKYO is a little busy and said that if someone else would like to make his SMS Per Contact Tone 1.3.1 compatible he'd be okay with that. So......do you think it's possible to fit it in to your schedule? The thread had a few people that said they had looked at it but that it was more advanced than their programming skills.
    Hey Jason -- any chance you can write a patch to add more options to the Lock Screen delay? Right now, you can only select up to 30 minutes, but would love more options. here is a post I had explaining in more detail..

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2036586

thanks
    Adam
    Jason, I've donated before, and will again. You rock! You need to update this list to include the hide quick launch bar too!

My only request is, can you make the single slider brightness control ONLY control the keyboard? I leave the keyboard at 50% all the time. Bright enough in any setting, and not too bright in a movie theater. I would love to have quick access to only the screen brightness through your patch! I hate that when the screen gets too dim, the keyboard turns off. Then I can't see to type.

Thanks for everything you've done for this community!
    I'd like to see iPhone spoof, virtual keyboard, Live Messenger, and My Tether back. I know that the authors are working on the last three, but didn't you fix the iPhone spoof patch last time?
    thanks for all your work
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Youtube download patch is awesome!!!!!
    A reason to actually use my video app.
    Hey Jason, you didn't add the Mytethering ipk you had put together in your list
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast