Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Jason - are you working on an update to the Launch with Folder View Minimized patch?
    I've said this publicly before, but I'll say it again: all my webOS 3.0.5 patches are pretty well done and will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    toaste likes this.
  2.    #102  
    All of my 3.0.5 patches have been submitted and will be on the feed soon hopefully. In the meantime, the impatient people and install the raw .patch files from the attached zip (though you MUST use have the latest version of FileMgr or WOSQI).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Jason, anyway to get the battery to have % like on the phone for TP?. Thanks.
    Also is it possible to hide the clear bookmarks button in the browsers prefs. Don't know why anyone would want to clear those. Lol
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    Jason, anyway to get the battery to have % like on the phone for TP?. Thanks.
    Unfortunately, nope, as in 3.x, that's hardcoded.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    Also is it possible to hide the clear bookmarks button in the browsers prefs. Don't know why anyone would want to clear those. Lol
    Already released that patch

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Jason,
    Not the right place to ask, but I couldn't find the appropriate thread. Has anyone updated the SMS vibration patches that increase the length of the vibrate notification? I miss messages all the time with the short stock vibration time.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Gary
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdinger View Post
    Jason,
    Not the right place to ask, but I couldn't find the appropriate thread. Has anyone updated the SMS vibration patches that increase the length of the vibrate notification? I miss messages all the time with the short stock vibration time.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Gary
    Have you checked out sconix's [Patch] Advanced System Prefs 2.x?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    @Jason: A lot (all?) of the links in your OP point precentral.net, which no longer exists. Where should the links point to today?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    @Jason: A lot (all?) of the links in your OP point precentral.net, which no longer exists. Where should the links point to today?
    If you replace forums.precentral.net by forums.webosnation.com it should work. Maybe a mod can fix this?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    bethel95 likes this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456