Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #81  
    In regards to the flashlight not working, that's a side effect of SysToolsMgr not yet released for webO 2.0.1. Once I'm able to publicly release it the Flashligh toggle will work again. I just figured a mostly-working patch that will work out-of-the-box once SysToolsMgr 1.0 is released is better than nothing at all.

Also, I released several updates/bugfixes for webOS 2.0.1 patches since yesterday. Attached are the .patch files, and expect them on the feed soon
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    The improved photo name Pre patch confirmed working fine on me Pre 2
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I get an error downloading the "set avatar in messaging left side".
    Anyone else get that?
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I get an error downloading the "set avatar in messaging left side".
    Anyone else get that?
    Thanks
    After installing which patch???
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  5.    #85  
    I've updated all my 2.x patches for webOS 2.1. I've attached a zip of them all for convenience here, but they've also been submitted to the patch feed
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

6. SashoDikov
    top-bar-battery-percent-as-icon is only showing the number, not the percent sign in 2.1, think spacing is a bit different now and needs to be adjusted, how can i contact CRaiaSoftware ?
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    top-bar-battery-percent-as-icon is only showing the number, not the percent sign in 2.1, think spacing is a bit different now and needs to be adjusted, how can i contact CRaiaSoftware ?
    no idea. PM him on PreCentral, or make a post in the Patches subforum. This thread is specifically about the patches I maintain.

8. SashoDikov
    I wrote here as you are listed as maintainer

Did you get a chance to review the PM i sent you ?
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    I wrote here as you are listed as maintainer

Did you get a chance to review the PM i sent you ?
    oh, I'm not an active mantainer of that patch anymore. I simply contributed a port of it for webOS 1.2 and haven't used (or looked at) it since

I just installed the avatar left side patch from Preware. It does not show the avatar I picked, but the avatar of the other party in the text message. Is that because we do not have access to file service manager? I noticed in the patch it makes a call to the file manager service.
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    I just installed the avatar left side patch from Preware. It does not show the avatar I picked, but the avatar of the other party in the text message. Is that because we do not have access to file service manager? I noticed in the patch it makes a call to the file manager service.
    Correct. But hopefully the NDA will be dropped soon now that 2.1.0 has begun rollout

Thanks for all your work!
    Thanks for all your hard work! Your contributions to WebOS are amazing!
    thanks that's what i need
    great work!
  16.    #96  
    I've just submitted 13 patch updates for webOS 3.0.4. Hopefully they'll be on the feeds soon. If you're impatient and want the .patch files (to install now via WOSQI or Internalz Pro), I've attached a .zip of them here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great and awesome work!!
    The Email app of the Pre3 webOS 2.2.0 has an "Empty Trash" option in the trash folder, the TouchPad does not, have you tried any patch?
    Thank you
  18.    #98  
    Submitted updates to all of my smartphone patches for webOS 2.2.4 and they're now available in the patch feed

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Thanks for all your work Jason. Just had a problem with the bookmarks list button for the browser. I can't get it to update and I can't remove the previous version.
    The new card button updated fine, as did the advanced reset option.
    The bookmarks list button still works in the browser.
    I have a Pre2 with 2.2.4
    The log is:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.browser-bookmarks-list-button.prerm 2>&1
    1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/page-controls.jsjsjs.$rej$

Is there a conflicting patch or something I should look for?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Jason - are you working on an update to the Launch with Folder View Minimized patch?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast