Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Hi Jason! You do wonderful work. I'm using that sweet little change-carrier-string patch that you authored, but I didn't see it in the list.
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    you should create and add a bluetooth fileshare app, tweak that can share photos, music, contacts, memos, well pretty much any file. That would be so awesome.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr*****es View Post
    you should create and add a bluetooth fileshare app, tweak that can share photos, music, contacts, memos, well pretty much any file. That would be so awesome.
    not possible with the current api
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Any chance of getting a feed for your patches on Preware?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Jason, would the current SDK support a patch that will allow the user to lock a folder of the pics app on the Pre? I've seen this request quite a few times on the forums but no one has really answered any of the requests.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I've been using your stuff for a while Jason...
    I just want to say a big THANK YOU. Your patches provide some of my favorite features and some no-brainer-tweaks that Palm should totally adopt. (charge by default? photo naming? youtube downloading? YES PLEASE!)
    --ryan, really appreciative
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Will your feed in preware ever be up again and will the flashlight app be added
    It appears 1.3.5.1 borked the camera file naming patch. Can anyone else verify? i get an error when trying to install it.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjay4046 View Post
    Will your feed in preware ever be up again and will the flashlight app be added
    Canuck Software feed is basically dead. All my software, including my flashlight app, LED Torch, are now hosted on PreCentral

Quote Originally Posted by zer0vette View Post
    It appears 1.3.5.1 borked the camera file naming patch. Can anyone else verify? i get an error when trying to install it.
    Working fine for me.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Canuck Software feed is basically dead. All my software, including my flashlight app, LED Torch, are now hosted on PreCentral

Working fine for me.

hmm. We'll according to the IPKG log... it looks like it thinks its already installed?? I checked and found that it is indeed still naming the pictures with the improved naming, even though preware thinks the patch is not installed. Says "reversed or previously applied patch detected, so it skips the install.
    is the camera name change patch up on WOSQI? My pre is renaming my pics starting from #1 and so it is thinking they are dupes of the old pics.
  13. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    is the camera name change patch up on WOSQI? My pre is renaming my pics starting from #1 and so it is thinking they are dupes of the old pics.
    I see it on Preware
    Cannot install any of the browser patches; liked the bookmark but since 1.3.5.1 i cannot install it. Is it me or the patch?
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Where is the Flashlight in Device Menu patch that I found on preware?

Edit:
    Found it:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...vice-menu.html
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Jason -

It is great that we can use WOSQI to unhide the DevMode Icon, but would it be possible for you to rename it either "DevMode" or "Developer Mode" so it will display better? I am using the 4x4 v.2 patch, and my DevMode icon says:

DeveloperMod
    e

This looks goofy. Sure wish we could rename these icons, but that's anutter matter.

Thanks again!

- Geoffrey
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    It is great that we can use WOSQI to unhide the DevMode Icon, but would it be possible for you to rename it either "DevMode" or "Developer Mode" so it will display better?
    There is a Homebrew app that you can download called "DevMode Launcher" and the icon diplays as:

Dev
    Mode

The link is here.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    This is one of my annoying ten post i have to place..
    Dear Jason,
    First off you're my hero.
    Second I'm looking for an patch that can be implemented like the alert for messaging. where an option would be added to all contacts that would allow that contact to remain incognito on your phone. Lets say my GF is extremely jealous and i dont want her to see girl's names in my call history or messaging. although this could be done manually, what if i forget? So i need a patch that would automatically remove call history entries and chat conversations once the conversation is closed automatically for certain individuals.

Many thanx
    @josecaguas
    Last edited by josecaguas; 02/16/2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Hi Jason,

I just saw updates for these four patches on my Pre:
    • Copy URL to clipboard
    • Hide Quick Launch Bar
    • Roam Only in Device Menu
    • Video Downloads

Is there a change log somewhere?