1.    #1  
    I do not know why but whenever i try to apply the patch/tweak to display the battery icon with the percentage it comes up with some kind of error and only shows the icon... anyone else have this problem or have any ideas what the problem is?
    Thanks in advanced.
    read the ipkg log when it gives the error and post up what it says. It gives the option to view the log when it shows error. I'm sure someone here can interpret it and give you some ideas for fixing it. Prob got some leftover files from prev mods/patches causing the error.
  3.    #3  
    this is what pops up..

ERROR: An error occured wihle attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-battery-precent-adn-icon from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-battery-percent-and-icon.prerm)

i think it is what u said, i have some left over files. If that is the case how do i get rid of them?
    What it's saying is that bar-assistant isn't what the patch thought it was. Replace the file with an original one and it will work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    ^use EPR via wosqi or preware.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I too am having a problem. I had the symbol and percent installed for awhile but then uninstalled to put just the percent. Now I get an error when trying through wosqi tweaks and patches and through preware patches. Here is what the error is saying through wosqi:

use the emergency recovery patch then try the percent patch again making sure you reboot first
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsaway View Post
    I too am having a problem. I had the symbol and percent installed for awhile but then uninstalled to put just the percent. Now I get an error when trying through wosqi tweaks and patches and through preware patches. Here is what the error is saying through wosqi:

if that does not work look in webosQI tools, device manager, applications scroll down the list and see if that patch is listed and uninstall or click on applications and look in patches and uninstall from there . sometimes patch that dont uninstall properly get stuck or thrown into the applications list here and can be uninstalled the rest of the way from here
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->