1.    #1  
    I am working on a theme, and I'm having trouble uploading it to both the emulator and the actual phone. WOQI recognizes my phone and the emulator when it's running, and I'm able to load apps without any problems. When I try to load a new theme or reset to the default, Quick Install hangs at "please wait... This will take a few minutes to complete, so please be patient." I waited for about 10 minutes a few times. I tried deleting WOQI and downloading it again, but it still does the same thing. I'm out of ideas.

I have no problem sending files with woqi, btw. I'm just trying to check my theme before it gets uploaded to the repository.

Thanks!!!!

PS - I'm looking forward to the theme builder update.
    I am having a similar problem. I tried loading another theme and it worked?

I went back to my theme and tried install the ipk file and got the following error...

Error: an error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

mkdir: cannot create directory '/var/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': file exists
    cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory
    There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing
    sh: 1: unknown operand
    Removing package com.prethemer.theme.....

Can anyone help make sense of this? I think i corrupted my theme and i'm not sure how to fix it. Thanks.
    Ok i found a solution to my problem. maybe it will help with yours too..

I used internalz to look at the pre. the root folder in windows explorers IS /media/internal so i copied the prethemer.txt file to the root.

I also took the time to go to the VAR folder and delete the /webos-quick-install folder. theme then installed fine! thanks.