Page 9 of 165 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
  1. legato's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 View Post
    my pre doing same thing stuck on palm logo you fig out anything ?
    Nope, on Palm's support page now, since WebOSDoctor isn't doing anything. I would go to a sprint store if I didn't have a good feeling that it would be a huge waste of time.
  2. linkblc's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #162  
    hey guys, i clicked disable all mods, restore from backup on Quick install 2.51 and my pre is now on a black screen. wont turn on or anything. Any help?
  3. #163  
    I'm running to the Doctor...My pre got the swine flu...
  4. JRH
    JRH is offline
    JRH's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdaviso View Post
    Where do I found new download for 2.7, cant access in filebin.ca. please help. thanks

    the first post of this thread...below the donate button is a link.

    did you try that?

    it worked for me a few mintues ago
  5. #165  
    I feel dumb but I can't seem to get this to work? I downloaded WebOS Quick Install, I go up to Tools > Tweaks...

    and nothing happens. Nada. Help?
  6. #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Mine shows 2.72. Maybe you downloaded when he was switching them?
    No, just downloaded it again into a new folder, also re-downloaded WebOSDoctor. When I launch WebOS QI, the about screen is still showing 2.71.

    I downloaded from the link on the first post of this thread. That's strange.

    Edit: Never mind...I used Google Chrome to download and it now says 2.72. Maybe Firefox was using a cached version or something.
    Last edited by Trekker; 10/04/2009 at 11:33 AM.
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by cat5alan View Post
    Yes...I realize that. Since I have only had the pre for about a month...I was just curious if the Text Forward feature was indeed a tweak...or whether it was standard...that's all. Thanks
    Yes, it's a patch....
  8. #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    the first post of this thread...below the donate button is a link.

    did you try that?

    it worked for me a few mintues ago
    Got it thanks a bunch, gotta have those tweaks back!!!!
  9. #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by lmburda View Post
    I feel dumb but I can't seem to get this to work? I downloaded WebOS Quick Install, I go up to Tools > Tweaks...

    and nothing happens. Nada. Help?
    you need to be in dev mode
  10. #170  
    Thanks for all the great work!
  11. #171  
    my pre is dead and cant get webdoc to every work go to 6% then stops any help?
  12. #172  
    What happened to view pdf in landscape mode?
  13. #173  
    "you need to be in dev mode"

    Yeah, I am too. I downloaded Doctor, Novacom and my Pre rebooted in Dev mode but it doesn't seem to do anything :/
  14. #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by free hurricane View Post
    What happened to view pdf in landscape mode?
    dude give him time
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by lmburda View Post
    "you need to be in dev mode"

    Yeah, I am too. I downloaded Doctor, Novacom and my Pre rebooted in Dev mode but it doesn't seem to do anything :/
    go to QI /help/about to see rev
  16. legato's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 View Post
    my pre is dead and cant get webdoc to every work go to 6% then stops any help?
    I can't even get that far, the Doctor just tells me that it can't recover my phone.

    Awesome.

    In a chat with a Palm tech now.
  17. #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by legato View Post
    I can't even get that far, the Doctor just tells me that it can't recover my phone.

    Awesome.

    In a chat with a Palm tech now.
    Oooo. Be careful, you might have voided your warranty...
  18. legato's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by lmburda View Post
    Oooo. Be careful, you might have voided your warranty...
    I'm choosing to omit certain..details.
  19. #179  
    Jason, you are the bomb diggity shiggity shwaa. Thanks for everything!
  20. #180  
    Thank You Jason!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions