Page 8 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    txt fwd did work in the past but not now
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ok so how can i tell if i downloaded 2.71 or 2.72 cause im not sure which one i got lol
    QI 2.72. All device management items show up as NA. 4X4 icon patch is installed, but does not showup as checked under tweaks.

4X4 installed with Preware.

Ignore entire post. User error.
    Last edited by todivefor; 10/04/2009 at 03:55 PM.
    And how did text forward work in the past?....Never was able to find that option in drop down menus or anything. That's why I figured it was a homebrew thing, QuickInstall or whatever. No tweaks on my phone yet. Just updated Pre.
    ok so how can i tell if i downloaded 2.71 or 2.72 cause im not sure which one i got lol
    Click Help Tab, Then Click About.
    Thank you Jason. Love the new options. Some people questioned Preware making Quick Install obsolete, you definitely proved them wrong.
  7. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    to Jason and all who helped...

THANKS!!!

and to everyone who uses QI....please consider a donation to Jason for all his hard work!!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    did the tweek support ROM1.21 yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by cat5alan View Post
    And how did text forward work in the past?....Never was able to find that option in drop down menus or anything. That's why I figured it was a homebrew thing, QuickInstall or whatever. No tweaks on my phone yet. Just updated Pre.
    @cat5 you have to install Quick Install first then use tweaks
    Quote Originally Posted by cat5alan View Post
    You install the patch and then when you click on a message it will bring up a Notification asking if you would like to Forward the Message...
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraVegas View Post
    You install the patch and then when you click on a message it will bring up a Notification asking if you would like to Forward the Message...
    is it working for you?
    Launcher opacity not working, i set it to 90% and instead there is no grey backround at all, and my desktop picture is showing thru completely, making it hard to read the launcher icons. I tried removing the tweak and restarting, but the launcher still has no grey backround. How do i restore the launcher to be able to see my icons better?
    changing launcher opacity completely took out the launcher background, gave me a HUGE error screen stating

ERROR: An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html
    Hunk #1 succeded at 1 with fuzz 2.
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/lune-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 3.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 35.
    Hunk #3 Failed at 56.
    3 of 3 Hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css.rej

Any Help here??
    The download link after donating is not working. It's bringing you to a 404 page at cp.freehostia.com.

Can anyone help with a valid link?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Mann View Post
    Launcher opacity not working, i set it to 90% and instead there is no grey backround at all, and my desktop picture is showing thru completely, making it hard to read the launcher icons. I tried removing the tweak and restarting, but the launcher still has no grey backround. How do i restore the launcher to be able to see my icons better?
    im having the same problem
    Where do I found new download for 2.7, cant access in filebin.ca. please help. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Mann View Post
    I have the exact same problem..
    except i took the time to actually type out the error message lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCC_Jim View Post
    is it working for you?
    Yeah but I installed mine through Preware...
    Yes...I realize that. Since I have only had the pre for about a month...I was just curious if the Text Forward feature was indeed a tweak...or whether it was standard...that's all. Thanks
    I have over 1000 emails I want to delete (Yes I got tired deleting them one by one) and every time I try nothing happens. It just keeps on re-syncing the email (spinning icon)

Couple questions:

how long should it take to delete all the emails?
    Do I have to stay on the same card while deleting process is going on?
    Do I have to make sure the screen does not shut off?

ETC?

Any ideas why it is not working?

Thanks