Page 70 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
  1. Ms_Kady's Avatar
    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    #1381  
    You freaking rock!! Normally I have to ask my husband to help me with this stuff, but I did this all on my own! Thank you!!
  2. #1382  
    so we'll be seeing 2.73 sometime this week?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  3. supaumar's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #1383  
    I hope someone can help me with the following problem:

    On my brother's Pre (1.2.1) when I try to add tweaks in Quick Install, it comes up with an error. It first says I need Package Manager, GNU Patch, and DiffStat. I click OK, but then it says:

    Clearing state_want and state_flag for pkg=org.webosinternals.patch (arch_priority=0 flag=16 want=2) An error ocurred, return value: 4. Collected errors: Cannot find package org.webosinternals.patch. Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'

    I should add that the themer works properly BUT the online repository doesn't let me change the list. That is, I can only select from the PreCentral App Gallery Feed and nothing else. I need to be able to download Preware, etc.

    Also, my Pre works fine with WOQI on this same computer.
  4.    #1384  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    so we'll be seeing 2.73 sometime this week?
    trying for the next few days

    Tenative list of updates in 2.73:
    - remove need of package manager for tweaking
    - uses new online repo url
    - fixed launcher opacity mod
    - fixed browser multi-mod
    - updated iPhone user agent spoof mod
    - fixed Ipkg Viewer issue preventing switching to other feeds
    - updated webosdoctor download urls
    - added "luna restart" button so you can apply as many tweaks as you want then choose when to restart the interface
    - new, very basic, commandline access window (added by request)
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 10/12/2009 at 12:50 AM.
  5.    #1385  
    Quote Originally Posted by supaumar View Post
    It first says I need Package Manager, GNU Patch, and DiffStat. I click OK, but then it says:
    Clearing state_want and state_flag for pkg=org.webosinternals.patch (arch_priority=0 flag=16 want=2) An error ocurred, return value: 4. Collected errors: Cannot find package org.webosinternals.patch. Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'
    This is due to WebOS-Internals removing the Package Manager url that WOSQI was using. Upcoming version won't need Package Manager.
  6. supaumar's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #1386  
    So I should be good after the update? Thanks!
  7. tomas472's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #1387  
    - added "luna restart" button so you can apply as many tweaks as you want then choose when to restart the interface
    WOOT!

    Just that one is enough to warrant an upgrade.

    Looking forward to 2.7.3
  8. #1388  
    Quote Originally Posted by supaumar View Post
    I hope someone can help me with the following problem:

    On my brother's Pre (1.2.1) when I try to add tweaks in Quick Install, it comes up with an error. It first says I need Package Manager, GNU Patch, and DiffStat. I click OK, but then it says:

    Clearing state_want and state_flag for pkg=org.webosinternals.patch (arch_priority=0 flag=16 want=2) An error ocurred, return value: 4. Collected errors: Cannot find package org.webosinternals.patch. Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'

    I should add that the themer works properly BUT the online repository doesn't let me change the list. That is, I can only select from the PreCentral App Gallery Feed and nothing else. I need to be able to download Preware, etc.

    Also, my Pre works fine with WOQI on this same computer.
    I'm having the same problem as supaumar. So is there a work around this or do we just have to wait until the next update?
  9. cjf243's Avatar
    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #1389  
    Jason, How about also putting PDF lanndscape back on tweeks?
    I rather use 2.73 instead of preware.
    Thanks,
    Chuck
  10. #1390  
    I though I do not recall who did it, we have the patch/tweak to add "Phone On/Off" to "Connection Menu."

    How about adding "GPS On/Off" option there also via
    webOS QuickInstall?? There's room in that menu, even with the above tweak installed.

    Sounds useful to me

    Whadaya think, Jason?


    I know we have the app that will do it, but I'd rather it part of the Connection Menu at the top right of every screen.
  11. #1391  
    While downloading Fringe Theme, i get a connection Error 5, then connection Error 19, over and over. I've already successfully used plenty of tweaks with no problem...but no themes work?
  12. #1392  
    I am so sorry if this has already been stated, I'm trying to use quickinstall for the first time, and I'm getting this error:

    Connection refused: connect

    I made sure novacom driver is installed, and it says usb drive in file options
    any idea how to fix it?
  13. #1393  
    Quote Originally Posted by diruak View Post
    I am so sorry if this has already been stated, I'm trying to use quickinstall for the first time, and I'm getting this error:

    Connection refused: connect

    I made sure novacom driver is installed, and it says usb drive in file options
    any idea how to fix it?
    Are you Dev Mode? The code is upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    Type this without the browser open. when it pops up, turn it on.
    Then it will restart.
    And try Quick Install again.
  14. EXC
    EXC is offline
    EXC's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    #1394  
    I need the link too, but I have no post ? can you help me?
  15. EXC
    EXC is offline
    EXC's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    #1395  
    sorry, I need the zip is ther a way to load it on a ather place?
  16. #1396  
    Juss wanna say good job! But i have a problem and was wondering if you could fix it? I installed a few patches then did a partial erase later that day, not thinking and didnt remove the patches. Now there on there and i cant get them off and when i go back to remvoe it doesnt have that option anymore only instal, and when i click instal to re-attempt to install and remove it says "Error installing: See IPKG Log"

    Could you plz plz PLZ help me out on this ????
  17. #1397  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    trying for the next few days

    Tenative list of updates in 2.73:
    - remove need of package manager for tweaking
    - uses new online repo url
    - fixed launcher opacity mod
    - fixed browser multi-mod
    - updated iPhone user agent spoof mod
    - fixed Ipkg Viewer issue preventing switching to other feeds
    - updated webosdoctor download urls
    - added "luna restart" button so you can apply as many tweaks as you want then choose when to restart the interface
    - new, very basic, commandline access window (added by request)
    damn that sounds awesome especially the added luna restart...no more waiting for luna restarts after every single tweak....gr8 job dude...loving it
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  18. #1398  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    trying for the next few days

    Tenative list of updates in 2.73:
    - remove need of package manager for tweaking
    - uses new online repo url
    - fixed launcher opacity mod
    - fixed browser multi-mod
    - updated iPhone user agent spoof mod
    - fixed Ipkg Viewer issue preventing switching to other feeds
    - updated webosdoctor download urls
    - added "luna restart" button so you can apply as many tweaks as you want then choose when to restart the interface
    - new, very basic, commandline access window (added by request)
    Thanks for the update Jason! Looking good!

    Love the idea of being able to apply multiple tweaks then doing the luna restart.

    Will previous tweaks need to be removed since you are changing the way they are being applied (in alignment with preware and webosinternals)? When they made their switch over, they had people remove their tweaks/patches.
  19. #1399  
    Question:

    Jason, I thought WebOS Quick Install 2.7.2 and Preware (version 0.94) are interchangeable now.

    So that you can install with one, and uninstall with the other. Or the other way around.

    Today, I was just changing my boot logo and notice that none of my Tweaks showed up in WEBOSQI under the Tweaks page.

    However, I did end up finding them when I did the 'Device Management' and looked under the Patches page, from where you first get the Application Listings?

    Is something wrong?

    Or is it just that when I upgraded to Preware 0.94 it altered that relationship and with the coming of WebOS Quick Install 2.7.3, things will be back in sync again?

    Thanks!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  20. #1400  
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Hey Jason,

    I was trying to use the receive file option in the tools section. In the box that comes up I seclect the file I'm trying to copy from the phone, then the other box I select a spot on my comp ''my documents'' folder and the hit the button, I get an error message that access to the my documents folder is denied. I then tryed a different spot on my D drive and it aslso said access was denied.

    BTW I'm a noob and have no clue what I'm doing so I maybe be going about it all wrong but, what I'm trying to do is extract a copy of the folder that has the 31 png icons for the calendar. I changed them one by one using the send file option of webos QI, I didn't save each one, I just made the change and sent the file. Now I want a copy of all 31png files.

    Any help would be great!
    Bump same issue here

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions