- Check Package Manager, then Download
    - Close out the Repository window and click Install on main screen
    - After install try to goto Tweaks again, should install without issue now
    Uh, could I get a hint?

Repository icon on WHAT main screen?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Nevermind - figured it out (had NO idea that was the "Repository Icon")...

Works fine now.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Jason, a revision of iphone spoof agent was updated by wtgreen in http://forums.precentral.net/1964747-post195.html

Could you add this tweak to WOSQI? I noticed the note on the first post saying it isn't working with webOS 1.2.1, but seems wtgreen was able to modify the orig code to get it working.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas472 View Post
    Nevermind - figured it out (had NO idea that was the "Repository Icon")...

Works fine now.
    Tomas

Like you, I had no idea what the Repository Icon was. Unlike you, I *still* don't know what it is.

Help?

Thanks,

Barbara
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Nixon View Post
    Tomas

Like you, I had no idea what the Repository Icon was. Unlike you, I *still* don't know what it is.

Help?

Thanks,

Barbara
    Click this button:

Then click the down-arrow to select the desired repository:
    Yep... im in Dev mode.
    And I use the launcher...
    But either case I should get an option when i connect it to my computer...
    Try a different cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Try a different cable.
    Agreed sounds like you need a new cable or try a different usb port.

Also have you tried plugging your Pre into a different computer to see if you get the option to just charge?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

hopefully someone can help. I went to sleep and when I woke up my phone updated itself to 1.2.1

Since then all my tweaks are gone as usual but when pluggin in my phone to quickinstaller it shows all the tweaks I had are checked?? when unchecking one it reboots my phone and that's it it doesn't reinstall the tweak or show it gone in the gui?? Any one have any ideas??

also I tried running the new repair utility and it doesn't do a thing it wont even open up???
    If there is a phone update out, its better to immediately dump all your tweaks and do the update to your phone, rather than let it do it for you.

As for your tweaks....my understanding is that the tweaks should have been still there...just not really active due to changes in the phone. I was under the impression you would have had to uninstall the tweaks one by one, then reboot the phone and using the latest (& hopefully 1.2.1 compatible QuickInstall prgm) to re-install the tweaks one by one.

I'm sure someone could clarify if I'm out to lunch on how it should work. Biggest issue is not having those tweaks gone before the phone updated. Better to clean the phone and wait for compatible homebrew software. At this point, you may end up wiping the phone to get moving forward with a clean OS and up to date tweaks for it.

As for the people that have questions about the Repository Icon....can the developer make a simple pop up window using a 'mouse over' on the icons. i.e. hold mouse over the + icon would result in a box that says add ipk files, the repository icon would say 'repository' or something like that.
    Alternately the dev could just list a couple of lines right beside the icon. Wouldn't even have to worry about 'mouse over' stuff. Just some thoughts.
    Yeah Typically I un tweak my my phone prior to any updates but i had no idea there was a update coming out and it did it as I was sleeping. I already tried uninstalling the tweaks one by one but they remain checked no matter what I do
    try this ; open webos QI and hook up phone and then go to tools then device management and look to the right where it shows user apps installed and look in there for any patches and uninstall then click on the top where it says applications and look in there for any patches installed and uninstall then reset phone and install what you want
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Manding0 View Post
    Yeah Typically I un tweak my my phone prior to any updates but i had no idea there was a update coming out and it did it as I was sleeping. I already tried uninstalling the tweaks one by one but they remain checked no matter what I do
    reguarding my last post here . you have to look in both the apps and patches for the patches that are not installed but phone says they are, for some reason they jump into the apps part when they dont uninstall properly . dont ask me why lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Manding0 View Post
    hopefully someone can help. I went to sleep and when I woke up my phone updated itself to 1.2.1

Since then all my tweaks are gone as usual but when pluggin in my phone to quickinstaller it shows all the tweaks I had are checked?? when unchecking one it reboots my phone and that's it it doesn't reinstall the tweak or show it gone in the gui?? Any one have any ideas??

also I tried running the new repair utility and it doesn't do a thing it wont even open up???
    I woke up to the same issues, Please let me know if you find a solution. I get an error message and the phone resets itself.
    Hello giraldo1986

did you even read my post lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Is it possible to have a tweak that makes the default font color black in email replys, instead of blue
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    Is it possible to have a tweak that makes the default font color black in email replys, instead of blue
    there a tweak for that just look in preware
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there a tweak for that just look in preware
    thanks
    Hey Jason i have already notified the guys on the preware thread and since your app use the package manager service as well though you might be able to also help. There have been many users on the forum that been having major freezing issues of lasting around 30 sec - 1 min (in my case) for downloading & another minor freeze when installing apps from the app catalog. We have seem to figure the cause maybe the package manager service because once removed everything is fine and working properly. This is great & bad. Great because i am finally able to stop the freezing issue, bad because i lose a great program such as preware. I had the updated versions of Preware & Package Manger Service if that helps you troubleshoot the problem. I am also gonna link the threads in to which people where having the problems. Thanks for all your help in this matter.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post1967382
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post1967839
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post1967604

I should also note that i have a sprint pre running 1.2.1