Page 63 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have the same message for the filecoaster I assume they are working to correct at this time.
    Yes, I thought I had done something wrong, every time I loaded Filecoaster it shoed that.
    When I type feed, I get Feeds with com. deliciousmorsel. feeds

<edited by berd - added spaces to address>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 10/08/2009 at 12:05 PM.
    anyway to get this running on a vista 64 bit pc?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett321 View Post
    Hey there, I could use your help!! My launcher is screwed up. I believe that I have webOS QI 2.7. Sorry if I don't use the currect lingo here. I am not a computer expert, just someone who wants all of the bells and whistles on my pree. Ok, so what my problem is is that when I tap the launcher, it brings up find and has google, google maps, twitter on there and I can't get to any of my other apps. I just don't know what to do!!!
    I had the same problem and had to run WebOS Doctor to fix. Universal search would not even bring up any apps, so there was no way (that I could tell) to get to the restart or Preware links to even run them...
    Hey I noticed there is a tweak for quick bootlogo change? How and where?
    Quote Originally Posted by srlake314 View Post
    Hey I noticed there is a tweak for quick bootlogo change? How and where?

Simple:

Launch Quick instal 2.7 , go to TOOLS , then goto TWEAKS!!

on the second pages of the tweaks ( styling mobs )

check the Change bootlogo Check box

and select your 2 pics ( 2 because it changes between both of them* flashes*)

just make sure yourics are in .PNG format

dont forget the TY bottun
    Last edited by SelfCreation; 10/08/2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: thank me :)
    I tried every way, cant get this running on my Vista 64!!!

So damn upset as Preware is the coolest looking thing ever.

No way to run Preware without this right?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    I would install preware and the package service and then run EPR (after installing autopatch feed) before you doctor. At least try....What have you got to lose?
    Thanks! This worked for me.
    - Installed preware, installed package service
    - From WebQI, installed EPR
    - Rebooted phone, all the checkmarks in the Tweaks were unchecked, re-installed the tweaks I wanted and voila! It works!

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I tried every way, cant get this running on my Vista 64!!!

So damn upset as Preware is the coolest looking thing ever.

No way to run Preware without this right?
    <2.72 works fine with vista 64bit SP2, Not sure whats happening with you...do u have JAVA installed? make sure to have your Pre in DEV MODE
    trying again from scratch, do i have to turn my Pre into a factory setting stage to install WOQI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett321 View Post
    HELP HELP HELP Hi There, I tried looking for your trouble shooting guide and can't find it. I installed Quickinstall 2.7 and my phone still works but I when I tap the launcher, it brings up the find and google, google maps, wikipedia and twitter. I am unable to to get to any other icons from my launcher. I am using 32 bit, and using palm pre. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
    i had this happen to me too, and the only solution i got and i did is using the WebDoctor which is kinda disapppointing and relieved at the same time. I'm glad i did it cuz it made it easier for me to put any of the tweaks i want back.
    Quote Originally Posted by emulatorX View Post
    <2.72 works fine with vista 64bit SP2, Not sure whats happening with you...do u have JAVA installed? make sure to have your Pre in DEV MODE
    holy crap, thought i had newest Java, but dl it again and now it works!!!

This rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTemplar View Post
    Is anyone else getting this error when opening File Coaster? I just had to get another Pre (number 4) & File Coaster isn't working this time around.

Wrong thread....

I suggest you ask in the FileCoaster thread...
    Irish
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    Franca22, I have no problem with Quick Install. This sounds like a problem with your Java VM installation. I recommend going to your Control Panel and open up the Java panel, and see if you have the latest version of Java installed. You may be a few releases behind.
    Thanks I tried that a while ago thinking it was my Java but I am up to date .
    so i downloaded everything as directed and everytime i plug my pre into my cpu i lose my internet connection. i remove the phone from the usb port reset router and internet works fine. plug phone in and nothing. dont get it at all
    someone please help...

The opacity tweak for the launcher is kind of buggy. i set the opocity to 0% and when i try to change it back it gives me hunk errors. Do i wait for the repair utility update?

Also, i used emergency recovery patch to remove my patches and all of them are gone except one, and when i attempt to remove it, it says removing error 4. Is this something i also have to wait for repair utility to update?

Thanks
    Also have the issue with the opacity tweak, should've read the log , guess I'm going to have live with no background till I can find time to run WebOSDoctor
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedachamp View Post
    someone please help...

The opacity tweak for the launcher is kind of buggy. i set the opocity to 0% and when i try to change it back it gives me hunk errors. Do i wait for the repair utility update?

Also, i used emergency recovery patch to remove my patches and all of them are gone except one, and when i attempt to remove it, it says removing error 4. Is this something i also have to wait for repair utility to update?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samarchibald View Post
    Also have the issue with the opacity tweak, should've read the log , guess I'm going to have live with no background till I can find time to run WebOSDoctor

As listed in the first page by Jason under known issues, the opacity tweak is very buggy. Jason is also waiting on Palm to update their Webdr for 1.2.1 which will allow him to update his Utility tool. Jason stated that he'll seek other alternatives IF Palm doesn't or waits to update their Webdr.

If you're going to use Webdr, it should take you to 1.2.0. Once you do that, update to 1.2.1 and then install tweaks (obviously stay away from the opacity tweak until Jason can address it in Webos QI 2.73).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    ...Except v2.73 in a few days, I'm tryin to get several the fixes together in one release.

Tenative list of fixes:
    - better compatibility for messaging avatar
    - smaller auto-correct dictionaries
    - fixed spelling typos
    - fixed browser multi-mod
    - fixed launcher opacity
    If it is not to much to ask, could you show the Last Update field for patches? Could it label (++) patches we already have installed like it does with apps?

Quote Originally Posted by ericdives View Post
    ..allow the user to check all the boxes they want and then provide a "Restart Luna" button (or do it on "Close")?
    I would really like this as an option on close instead of after every tweak if it does not take too much of your time.

If anyone has not yet donated to Jason, the link is in the opening post of this thread. If we each gave $10, he would be a millionaire college student. If you have already donated $10, do it again. It's worth it. Without WebOS Quick Install how would you have installed Preware and then themes, patches, and Homebrew Apps?

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 10/08/2009 at 03:00 PM.