Page 60 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    In WebOS Quick Install, go Tools->Delete File.
    Delete: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs

Then do that tool again and this time delete: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html

Browser Multi-Mod should then work

using novaterm did the trick for me, thx
    i recommend doctoring to 1.2 then updating to 1.2.1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duallydave View Post
    Thanks, I did not restart after the EPR.
    I had the same problem you state and finally found the solution. After installing EPR, you need to "Update Feeds" in Preware. Then you will see all the Tweaks that weren't there before, including EPR.
    Yep, i made that mistake as well, your gonna have to turn to the webos doctor.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rweiss View Post
    I had the same problem you state and finally found the solution. After installing EPR, you need to "Update Feeds" in Preware. Then you will see all the Tweaks that weren't there before, including EPR.
    sorry maybe a stupid ? .....what is the epr
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncaley View Post
    sorry maybe a stupid ? .....what is the epr
    Emergency Patch Repair. It's a patch option that you can install using the autopatch feed in PreWare.
    Quote Originally Posted by baxtard View Post
    Well, downloaded the 1.2.1 patch, and completely forgot to remove all tweaks first

My pre no longer has any tweaks installed (battery, LED, etc...), but the tweaks page has the tweaks checked off. Checking/unchecking the boxes only produces an error (you've all seen countless times) and does not re-enable the tweaks.

How do I fix this?! Do I have to wait for WebOS Doctor 1.2.1 to repair the files?

Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdefreit View Post
    Same problem here.....anybody? please? don't want to make the situation worse. If anyone has a suggestion, please post.

Thanks
    As Max stated, you'll might have to wait for Jason to update his repair utility for 1.2.1 compatibility or you'lll have to WebDr it to 1.2, then update it 1.2.1, then install tweaks (after 1.2.1 update is complete).

Again, these are just the suggestions that come to mind.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    lock screen back grown tweek doesnt work?
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I would install preware and the package service and then run EPR (after installing autopatch feed) before you doctor. At least try....What have you got to lose?
    Where is the link to download 2.72? I don't see it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danngarcia1 View Post
    Where is the link to download 2.72? I don't see it!!
    Nevermind......I found it. I guess my wife's right about me not finding things that are right in front of my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfCreation View Post
    lock screen back grown tweek doesnt work?
    It is working for me. Did you use a .png picture for it? And we are talking about the pin-lock screen, correct? This is not the same lock screen that shows up while it's sitting idle on the touchstone.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!

I have the same issue, I have done all it says but still no device found. Maybe a reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    Are you sure your device is in dev mode?
    What OS? Did you un-install and re-install novacom?

I've had some weird issues in the last few days where one time it is working just fine, I install something, and then it seems to not see it anymore. Very strange.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    So rad, liking me Pre again with these tweaks.

Thank you!
    make sure you are all in developer mode. otherwise you will get this issue.

i notice after i applied the tweaks. my battery life is horrible. my battery off the charger was at 100 and then after 5 minutes of just not doing anything 95% then 90% 2min after that. i think there is a bug in one of them. i am going to disable all the tweaks just to make sure it's the program. i will report with me findings.
    i used ERP to remove patches...its successfuly removed all patches except "match state to area code" patch. when i try to remove it...it says "error removing [4]"

What do i do? thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedachamp View Post
    i used ERP to remove patches...its successfuly removed all patches except "match state to area code" patch. when i try to remove it...it says "error removing [4]"

What do i do? thanks in advance.
    Reboot / restart luna - error 4 appears to mean the patches have been removed already, but a previous post said that it does not take affect until after a boot.
    how do i restart or reboot luna? is that the same as restarting the phone?
    download luna system manager right?
    That is the easiest way, yes. There is an application Luna Manager, which can do that. Luna is the webos shell running on top of the linux kernel, so restarting it is quicker, but just turning the phone off and back on will do it.