Page 6 of 165 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLuMan7 View Post
    what's iphone user agent spoof?
    on the first page there is a post called tweaks guide posted by jason describing all the tweaks in 2.7 in a .pdf
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hmm, no love with that suggestion Jason, I still get an error. I attached the error (pretty sure it's the same as before, but I didn't compare).

One other unrelated thing I noticed that you might want to be aware of... I selected the iPhone user agent spoof, and got the confirmation... I selected no because I didn't want to risk it, but it rebooted the Pre anyway... seems like if I click No it should just dismiss the dialog and not do a thing. Not a big deal, but something to add to your (I'm sure) long to-do list
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    File->Options

Clicking the name of the patch on the table on the left will load the info on that patch. Pressing the Install button then should install it. Ifit's not, what error are you getting?

With that, I'm goin to bed

BTW, v2.72 is out. It includes important Themer fix

Post #4 has the Tweak Guide PDF attached
    Enjoy your well-earned sleep. As always, thanks for taking care of the rest of us who don't have the skills to do this ourselves.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    No help with my problem then? It looks like I'm ****ed too, WebOSDoctor isn't working.
    Clicking the name of the patch on the table on the left will load the info on that patch. Pressing the Install button then should install it. Ifit's not, what error are you getting?
    Thats exactly what I was doing.
    I am not getting any error at all.
    My pre restarts, and no mod is installed???
    txt fwd not working

also applied a theme and has no option to revert to default

anyone else have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    ok i have tried on two computers and when ever i try and connect my pre to my computer quick install can't detect it. i tried on my desktop(vista sp2) and my laptop(xp x64) any ideas?

thanks
    try rebooting your computer...
    Are you in dev mode
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    ok i have tried on two computers and when ever i try and connect my pre to my computer quick install can't detect it. i tried on my desktop(vista sp2) and my laptop(xp x64) any ideas?

thanks
    Did you update both computer to Java 1.6?
    i dont see the link to download the new webosqi???
    Quote Originally Posted by SCC_Jim View Post
    Are you in dev mode
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraVegas View Post
    try rebooting your computer...
    i forgot i got a replacement pre.... that means i wasn't in dev mode like i usually am...

hah my mistake... thank you.
    thank you very much, all your hard work is much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericwait View Post
    This would be nice if you were going to do multiple patches at once. If there could be an apply button once all of the options are checked.

Love all the work you have done! And you are always quick to get it done.
    Thanks
    that is one feature I like on Preware over QI... The ability to add each patch and when done do a Luna Restart...

Do note: you can continue to click patches as it is restarting and all will be implemented...
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I don't actually need to at the moment, but, how does one remove a patch applied from the Online Repository tab? I love the one to add date/time to to the top bar, but I don't see a way to remove it, which worries me thinking about the next OTA update that hits.
    i put the message timestamp patch on my phone, if i wanted to remove it for future how would i do so. i dont see any way to do it thru webos quick install. thanks.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    try using v1.2.0 WebOSDoctor with WebOS Repair Utility and do "Tools>Restore Specific File" and restore launcher.css and launcher-assistant.jsjsjs

Should fix things and get that tweak to work
    Thanks man. The launcher-assistant.jsjsjs $returned$ $a$ --$file$ $not$ $found$ $in$ $WebOSDoctor$. $I$'$m$ $re$-$downloading$ $WOD$ $to$ $see$ $if$ $that$ $fixes$ $it$.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    I don't actually need to at the moment, but, how does one remove a patch applied from the Online Repository tab? I love the one to add date/time to to the top bar, but I don't see a way to remove it, which worries me thinking about the next OTA update that hits.
    How do you even get that to install.
    When I click install, my pre restarts, but the mod is not installed.
    All other tweaks work fine. Nothing in the online repository works for me.
    nevermind found it in the device manager thanks neway
    Jason, you are totally the man. Great job, and as always I'm impressed once again. You da man!
    i had the same problem just go to the device management tab under tools and in the upper right corner it will give you an option for either applications or for tweaks and you can uninstall from there