Page 55 of 165 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    Im pretty new to this myself but if you are asking what I think you are then you need to go Tools>Tweaks and then under the system mods tab message forwarding is like the 5th or 6th from the top on the right column
    alright now i done that the phone rebooted now how do i use it
    Based on the known bugs listed on the OP, have there been any developments in the iPhone user agent spoof? I'm really interested in being able to use this tweak, without having to enable root access on my phone.

Also (and this is probably dead-simple, so my apologies in advance), but once I add a launcher page, it adds a blank page as the first page -how can I move it towards the end, so I don't need to move ALL my apps around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Based on the known bugs listed on the OP, have there been any developments in the iPhone user agent spoof? I'm really interested in being able to use this tweak, without having to enable root access on my phone.
    Good question. The author of the tweak apparently has left the forums, so the fate of the iPhone spoof tweak is unknown...unless someone else comes up with one.

See this post for details.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcruiz View Post
    Did you connect from another network or is there a place where I can set my proxy settings?

Thanks

JC
    Another network... I was having the issue at work, not at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncaley View Post
    alright now i done that the phone rebooted now how do i use it
    If your asking how you use the text forwarding patch.... Open a text conversation, click a previous text, a box will come up asking if you want to forward...
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    If your asking how you use the text forwarding patch.... Open a text conversation, click a previous text, a box will come up asking if you want to forward...
    not working for me ????????
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb83 View Post
    um it keeps telling me to downlaod webos doctor and I do then notihng happens
    you have to put them both in the same folder with the install folder put all three in one folder
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by reazson View Post
    anybody having problems receiving text messages when the roam only tweak is enabled?
    when your in roam only that will happen because the messages has to travle to an entirely different network before it goes to sprint lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Good question. The author of the tweak apparently has left the forums, so the fate of the iPhone spoof tweak is unknown...unless someone else comes up with one.

Thanks Trekker!

Is there a description of all the tweaks available? I've got a question about the "improved auto-correction dictionary" (what are these improvements?) and what is "browser multi-mod"?
    Thanks Trekker!

Is there a description of all the tweaks available? I've got a question about the "improved auto-correction dictionary" (what are these improvements?) and what is "browser multi-mod"?
    dont mees with that tweak until the updated web osQI comes out its screwwy lol go to page one for what you need
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by ToreUpFrmDflorUp View Post
    This happened to me too and i dont know if there is any fix for this...and i agree, it's very annoying to wait a long time for the body of my email to show up...but oh well, i work graveyard so i've got nothing but time on my hands..sometimes...but i would like to know how to fix it as well.
    Known issue... Turn off autocorrect tweak. Fix planned for WOSQI 2.73
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thanks Trekker!

If you go to the repository tweaks and click on the titles, not the check boxes, it gives you a brief synopsis of each one.
    I am running webOS 1.2.1 Only my second day with the phone. My pre did sync with itunes, but Every time I follow the webOS quick install instructions and click on the third button down. It tells me there is no device present. The Phone is plugged in, and I press charge only. Can anyone help me with this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post

Check the more recent posts on that same thread -- pages 8 and 9:

How to make all mobile websites display perfectly

Several guys over there are experimenting with updating this patch.
    Also (and this is probably dead-simple, so my apologies in advance), but once I add a launcher page, it adds a blank page as the first page -how can I move it towards the end, so I don't need to move ALL my apps around?
    It puts the new page in front of whatever page you have open. You can't make it your last page, but you can force it to be after the first two.
    Irish
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    For me when I was on the last launcher page and added a page it went at the end. When I was on the first page and added one it went at the front.

Might help. That's how it went for me.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I am having some issues that I cannot quite figure out.
    1) LED notifications install comes up with errors. See attached image for error log.
    2) Call duration in call log causes each call in the list to be indented successively, eventually the calls are off the screen. Removed patch, issue is not remedied (several times)
    3) The screen image on "There is a hack for that" is different than my tweak screen. I do not have the "Disable and Restore" button. I have d/l just now from the link on post 1, but I get v2.71, and the current version is listed as v2.72.

What is going on here?
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    still cant foward texts i done everything and went to the preware app installed it still wont work
    Quote Originally Posted by hourglass75 View Post
    I am running webOS 1.2.1 Only my second day with the phone. My pre did sync with itunes, but Every time I follow the webOS quick install instructions and click on the third button down. It tells me there is no device present. The Phone is plugged in, and I press charge only. Can anyone help me with this issue?
    novacom driver is not installed correctly open webos QI and click on file options reinstall novacom make sure usb device is highlighted too
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by thrilsekr View Post
    I am having some issues that I cannot quite figure out.
    1) LED notifications install comes up with errors. See attached image for error log.
    2) Call duration in call log causes each call in the list to be indented successively, eventually the calls are off the screen. Removed patch, issue is not remedied (several times)
    3) The screen image on "There is a hack for that" is different than my tweak screen. I do not have the "Disable and Restore" button. I have d/l just now from the link on post 1, but I get v2.71, and the current version is listed as v2.72.

What is going on here?
    Thanks.
    do you see where it says online repository(on your attachment) go into there and look for the recovery patch and install it. then go into preware and go to tools device manager and on the right click on where it says apps installed and patches installed will pop up look in BOTH the apps and patches and uninstall the tweaks in there that you had on youe phone ,i dont know why but they show up in both sometimes
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη