Page 47 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    open webos QI and try clicking on it with out hooking up ur phone does it give you a message or do nothing ??

ps open tools then tweaks it should give a message to connect phone do this then connect phone ,then tell me what happens

change; you can try this tooo
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hey Shadavis08, im back from my bike ride.
    so i restarted my lap top and pre multiple times and quick install still wont show my online repository tweaks/patches. Was there any new development? haha
    yeah unhook phone open webosQI then open tools tweaks and if it says connect phone then do it ,and tell me what happens lol

im waiting on yall to tell me what it says or does not say lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    open webos QI and try clicking on it with out hooking up ur phone does it give you a message or do nothing ??

ps open tools then tweaks it should give a message to connect phone do this then connect phone ,then tell me what happens

change; you can try this tooo
    Nothing, it just freezes. I uninstalled and reinstalled java, same issue.
    anyone get a message??? or did your phone hook up ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    HELP! After enabling the LED tweak (and some others) I no longer get the message sound (or vibration) when I receive a text message.

Any idea why this is broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Change View Post
    Nothing, it just freezes. I uninstalled and reinstalled java, same issue.
    one more thing to try throw away novacom driver and download it again . there isnt anything thing else you can reload right ?? so that means web doctor is the only other option after this ,sorry man
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    HELP! After enabling the LED tweak (and some others) I no longer get the message sound (or vibration) when I receive a text message.

go look in sounds and ringtones to see if its turned on lol or if it is set up with a sound
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    yeah unhook phone open webosQI then open tools tweaks and if it says connect phone then do it ,and tell me what happens lol

im waiting on yall to tell me what it says or does not say lol

im not sure if that applied to me, but i did it, lol. umm still doesnt show the "Messaging enter for next line" patch on the list so i can uninstall it, lol. damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by paixroar View Post
    im not sure if that applied to me, but i did it, lol. umm still doesnt show the "Messaging enter for next line" patch on the list so i can uninstall it, lol. damn.
    where r u looking exactly to uninstall this ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmzero View Post
    anybody using mytether app on webos v1.2.0?????????
    im using the myTheter v2.0.2, the donor version...it didnt get affected with all my updates from 1.1 to 1.2 and 1.2.1.

it stayed in my phone and still working, i use it at my work all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post

I am having this same problem also. I did not install the LED hack, but others and my phone glitched earlier when I hung up a call and since than I have had the same problem.
    go look in sounds and ringtones to see if its turned on lol or if it is set up with a sound
    Yup had to check that ;-)

It is set to "Sound & Vibrate".

I removed all patches and still no sound or vibration.
    where r u looking exactly to uninstall this ???
    i go to device management look under apps then under patches. some of the online repository tweaks show up in the list but the one im looking to uninstall.
    i go to device management look under apps then under patches. some of the online repository tweaks show up in the list but the one im looking to uninstall.
    well try looking in preware under installed apps then patches then if not use the recovery patch to restore the phone to normal and reinstall the tweaks you want . i had to do this when my phone hung up on three diff. tweaks lol .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    one more thing to try throw away novacom driver and download it again . there isnt anything thing else you can reload right ?? so that means web doctor is the only other option after this ,sorry man
    Already uninstalled and manually reinstalled novacom per Jason's instructions for Windows users.

I'm running a Windows Update first, I have 36 updates to install. Maybe one of them is something that Java needs, or WebOSQI needs underneath the surface to operate correctly. It's a long shot, but worth trying before WebDR.
    well try looking in preware under installed apps then patches then if not use the recovery patch to restore the phone to normal and reinstall the tweaks you want . i had to do this when my phone hung up on three diff. tweaks lol .

okeydoke, ill download preware and filecoaster right now,
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    I have a question. I've downloaded the latest version of WebOSQI and installed the latest version of PreWare. I also loaded the autopatch-feed in PreWare. I then restarted my phone and reloaded the PreWare application and was able to see all of the patches/tweaks listed in PreWare.

I proceeded to install the following tweaks:

1) Email in Landscape
    2) Messaging in Landscape
    3) LED Notifications
    4) Battery %/Icon
    5) Virtual Keyboard

All of the tweaks installed without issue. However, only 3), 4) and 5) actually appear to be working. I'm not sure if I am just not doing something right to enable the landscape mode in Email and Messaging or if the patch/tweak just didn't install properly. I've reset the phone but those 2 patches/tweaks still don't appear to work.

When in the Email or Text Messaging, I tried just rotating the phone to see if the orientation would switch but it does not. Is there anything else I need to do to enable the landscape mode?

Any ideas? Thanks!
    okeydoke, ill download preware and filecoaster right now,
    you dont really need filecoaster preware is enough
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by blaidan View Post
    I have a question. I've downloaded the latest version of WebOSQI and installed the latest version of PreWare. I also loaded the autopatch-feed in PreWare. I then restarted my phone and reloaded the PreWare application and was able to see all of the patches/tweaks listed in PreWare.

I proceeded to install the following tweaks:

1) Email in Landscape
    2) Messaging in Landscape
    3) LED Notifications
    4) Battery %/Icon
    5) Virtual Keyboard

All of the tweaks installed without issue. However, only 3), 4) and 5) actually appear to be working. I'm not sure if I am just not doing something right to enable the landscape mode in Email and Messaging or if the patch/tweak just didn't install properly. I've reset the phone but those 2 patches/tweaks still don't appear to work.

When in the Email or Text Messaging, I tried just rotating the phone to see if the orientation would switch but it does not. Is there anything else I need to do to enable the landscape mode?

Any ideas? Thanks!
    uninstall those tweaks then reinstall one at a time checking to see if they work
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη