Page 46 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by misscheryle View Post
    I installed the emergency patch repair and tried to re install the "view messages in landscape" mode and i got the same error
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 124 ( offset 27 lines )
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 225 ( offset 27 lines)
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 396 ( offset 8 lines )
    Hunk # 2 succeeded at 1089 ( offset 1 line )
    1 out of 2 Hunks FAILED

Please give me another idea how to get this to work. thanks
    how did you install it?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman1 View Post
    got a link were i can d/l v.1.2.0...thanks!
    goto the first page in this thread they're under requirements choose between sprint and bell webosDRs
    Quote Originally Posted by djwilli View Post
    Ok, need some help please. I was still using 2.03 QI while I waited for the updated version of QI. I went into 2.03 and proceeded to remove all my tweaks so I would not have a problem with 2.72. All was well until I got to the 4x4...I clicked this one and it reset my phone like normal, but when it came back up, there are no launcher pages and I cannot get them back. When I hit launcher, I just get the Find screen and I cannot even click on the launcher tab at the top of the screen (nothing pops up). I proceeded to RTN my device. When it came back up, I logged into my Palm profile and still nothing. At this point I thought maybe the Palm Profile was saved with no launcher pages, so I then RTN'd again and created a new profile...still no launcher pages. Any suggestions?
    this happened to me too...i was effin mad. i tried to click and unclick to no avail....so finally i gave up and used the webdoctor to start me from scratch. and it kinda felt liberating at first, but i got worried cuz i rooted my phone before webdoctor and im not sure if i was going to be able to root my phone again and retrieve all the patches i did. but thanks to the talented and genius people in this forum that made it all painless to install patches that i needed without rooting my phone. sure it takes time to do it, but i would rather take the time to customize my phone to my liking and make my life easier than to just chuck the phone out the window and cry like a girl....(oh wait, i am a girl). so yeah, use the webdoctor and start fresh...it really feels liberating, like getting a new toy.

-Kat
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Uninstall Java? How would I go about doing that? Uninstalling each patch individually?
    I installed it directly through Web OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    control panel> add or remove programs
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmzero View Post
    control panel> add or remove programs
    Yes, I figured as much. I'm asking if I need to remove each Java Update from the last 6 years, or no?
    I installed it directly through Web OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    try using preware to install recovery patch , then go back to web os tools, device manager and than click on where it says applications in stalled and then installed patches will pop up look through both of those for the patch that did not go away and uninstall from there .when you get rid of it then start over .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    does anybody know whats up with mytether? it doesnt work on many levels
    I had a similar problem with WebOS1.21 (no problem with earlier version 1.10). Reload the USBnet driver and that is what fixed it for me. Note: please use my tether forum for issues like this for now on
    Last edited by ujsc; 10/05/2009 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToreUpFrmDflorUp View Post
    this happened to me too...i was effin mad. i tried to click and unclick to no avail....so finally i gave up and used the webdoctor to start me from scratch. and it kinda felt liberating at first, but i got worried cuz i rooted my phone before webdoctor and im not sure if i was going to be able to root my phone again and retrieve all the patches i did. but thanks to the talented and genius people in this forum that made it all painless to install patches that i needed without rooting my phone. sure it takes time to do it, but i would rather take the time to customize my phone to my liking and make my life easier than to just chuck the phone out the window and cry like a girl....(oh wait, i am a girl). so yeah, use the webdoctor and start fresh...it really feels liberating, like getting a new toy.

-Kat
    yes its so much better to start fresh. it takes a lil bit longer but at least you know that no old code is still left behind thats probably what causes all the bugs and if you do get any bugs its obviously from the new stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Change View Post
    Uninstall Java? How would I go about doing that? Uninstalling each patch individually?
    either uninstall then reinstall 1.6 java or just reinstall it whatever just do it again lol .one of the things you have done did not install properly so start over reboot everything throw away web os jar and web doc all of them and start over , i would try this first but if this does not work then you will have to web doc it and start over anyways to get it to work!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    no lol just the recent updates lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by ujsc View Post
    Reload the USBnet driver and that may fix it. Note: please use my tether forum for issues like this for now on
    it was something with the updated v1.2.0 cuz i tried everything but when i went back to v1.1.0 it work instantly
    anybody using mytether app on webos v1.2.0?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Change View Post
    Yes, I figured as much. I'm asking if I need to remove each Java Update from the last 6 years, or no?
    no just java 6
    Thanks but all I can find in Preware is an autopatch-feed. when I was looking at the description for the landscape path it said that it runs off "Accelerometer". should I install that from preware or is that something completely different than what i need. Sorry to be a pain. I appreciate your help and patience.
    no just java 6
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...fi-usb-bt.html

here is the forum you need palmzero they will be able to help better than i
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Thanks but all I can find in Preware is an autopatch-feed. when I was looking at the description for the landscape path it said that it runs off "Accelerometer". should I install that from preware or is that something completely different than what i need. Sorry to be a pain. I appreciate your help and patience.
    load the autopatch feed it is what enables you too use patches through preware
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    then restart your phone and then go into preware again and then available apps and then patch feed then look for the patch you want
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I'm sure this is something stupid but I've installed Java 1.6, NovaCom, and my Pre is in Dev Mode. Everything has been restarted, etc. But when I plug in the Pre and push Just Charge, then go into the Quick Install, nothing happens when I click on Tools -> Tweaks or anything. I have 1.2.1 installed. BTW it is transferring data cause I was able to update MyTether properly in Dev Mode. It just does nothing for QI. Any ideas?