Page 45 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    does anybody know whats up with mytether? it doesnt work on many levels
    Ok, need some help please. I was still using 2.03 QI while I waited for the updated version of QI. I went into 2.03 and proceeded to remove all my tweaks so I would not have a problem with 2.72. All was well until I got to the 4x4...I clicked this one and it reset my phone like normal, but when it came back up, there are no launcher pages and I cannot get them back. When I hit launcher, I just get the Find screen and I cannot even click on the launcher tab at the top of the screen (nothing pops up). I proceeded to RTN my device. When it came back up, I logged into my Palm profile and still nothing. At this point I thought maybe the Palm Profile was saved with no launcher pages, so I then RTN'd again and created a new profile...still no launcher pages. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Change View Post
    I don't have PreWare. I was trying to get preware which is why I had to DL WebOSQI. Which isn't recognizing my phone, even though Dev Mode is on, Java is on 1.6_16, Novacom is running, and I have WebDR, WebQI, and the Install folder all in the same folder on my HDD.

By all accounts, I've done everything correct, and it's just not working.
    you could do a soft reset to your phone , its not novacom driver if its opening up ,so maybe something with your phone ,maybe doing a soft reset or hard reset is all i got besides web doctor then start over im lost youve gone over everthing that could be wrong as far as i can see
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    help. I cant get the view message in landscape mode to work..any ideas. I have the latest version of web os 1.2.1 and am using QI v2.72
    Quote Originally Posted by arachnoman1 View Post
    is there a webosdrv1.2.0? to just go back to v1.2.0? im looking to "undo" whatever I did breaking my email
    try uninstalling the autodictionary tweak inside webosQI it is messing with other stuff on alot of phones this may be ur problem
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    now that i went to v.1.1.0 it works.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    does anyone have any info they an give me for installing this on a mac (os x 10.4)? Any way I can get novacom to install? Please any help from anyone would be great, even if its just pointing me to a new thread
    Quote Originally Posted by misscheryle View Post
    help. I cant get the view message in landscape mode to work..any ideas. I have the latest version of web os 1.2.1 and am using QI v2.72
    install the recovery patch and start over installing this one (messaging landscape patch)first it may be another patch messing with it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    i had webosdr v1.1.0 from palm and i recently downloaded webosdr v.1.2.0.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you could do a soft reset to your phone , its not novacom driver if its opening up ,so maybe something with your phone ,maybe doing a soft reset or hard reset is all i got besides web doctor then start over im lost youve gone over everthing that could be wrong as far as i can see
    I'm doing a soft reset now.

This is the correct process, right?

Open WebQI, Plug in Phone, choose "just charging", and then to load preware, select the 3rd button on the right?

That's when it freezes on me...

Ok, reset is done... here we go...

Nada, just freezes WebQI same as before. This is really ****ing me off.
    I don't have PreWare. I was trying to get preware which is why I had to DL WebOSQI. Which isn't recognizing my phone, even though Dev Mode is on, Java is on 1.6_16, Novacom is running, and I have WebDR, WebQI, and the Install folder all in the same folder on my HDD.

By all accounts, I've done everything correct, and it's just not working.
    Sounds like you did everything correctly. First thing I would try is deleting WebOSQI and WebOSDr and then download them again. Maybe one of them got corrupted somehow. If it still doesn't work try re-installing novacom. Then restart everything. Put your pre into dev mode and select "Just Charge" when it is connected to your computer, then open WebOSQI.
    Last edited by iTBaggedUrPre; 10/05/2009 at 08:34 PM.
    WebOS 1.2.1/Qi 2.72/W7x64
    Quote Originally Posted by djwilli View Post
    Ok, need some help please. I was still using 2.03 QI while I waited for the updated version of QI. I went into 2.03 and proceeded to remove all my tweaks so I would not have a problem with 2.72. All was well until I got to the 4x4...I clicked this one and it reset my phone like normal, but when it came back up, there are no launcher pages and I cannot get them back. When I hit launcher, I just get the Find screen and I cannot even click on the launcher tab at the top of the screen (nothing pops up). I proceeded to RTN my device. When it came back up, I logged into my Palm profile and still nothing. At this point I thought maybe the Palm Profile was saved with no launcher pages, so I then RTN'd again and created a new profile...still no launcher pages. Any suggestions?
    using the webosDRs is a good way to start from scratch. login with ur palm profile and vioala. ur back.
    go into devmode
    hook up webosqi(v.x.xx)
    add package manager
    add preware
    I'm doing a soft reset now.

This is the correct process, right?

Open WebQI, Plug in Phone, choose "just charging", and then to load preware, select the 3rd button on the right?

That's when it freezes on me...

Ok, reset is done... here we go...

Nada, just freezes WebQI same as before. This is really ****ing me off.
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...ll2.03.jar.zip

here change, remove that webos QI and try this one and see if it works for you
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmzero View Post
    i had webosdr v1.1.0 from palm and i recently downloaded webosdr v.1.2.0.
    got a link were i can d/l v.1.2.0...thanks!
    then go to the homebrew apps page and download filecaoster ipk file and try to just drag and drop the file into webos QI with out clicking on it lol

im sorry i meant filecoaster lol my bad
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 10/05/2009 at 08:43 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...ll2.03.jar.zip

here change, remove that webos QI and try this one and see if it works for you
    No dice.

I'm going to do a windows update and see if that does anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by djwilli View Post
    I had similar trouble that I thought I caused by installing a outdated theme. Tapping the launcher icon only gave me a search page that didn't work.

Fixed this by installing a working theme through the quickinstall.
    using the webosDRs is a good way to start from scratch. login with ur palm profile and vioala. ur back.
    go into devmode
    hook up webosqi(v.x.xx)
    add package manager
    add preware
    now go to tools and TWEAK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I installed the emergency patch repair and tried to re install the "view messages in landscape" mode and i got the same error
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 124 ( offset 27 lines )
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 225 ( offset 27 lines)
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 396 ( offset 8 lines )
    Hunk # 2 succeeded at 1089 ( offset 1 line )
    1 out of 2 Hunks FAILED

Please give me another idea how to get this to work. thanks
    No dice.

I'm going to do a windows update and see if that does anything.
    i would also uninstall java and then reinstall it something is not installed correctly
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη