Page 32 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Jason... again... thank you!... I love my 'new' phone!

By the way, I noticed that you listed 'iphone spoofing' as a known issue with 1.2.1; however... although I got a few error (?) messages as I was trying to patch it... it seems to work really well. I've only really tried google news and yahoo... both pages show up as their mobile counterparts.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Wow 32 pages less than 24 hours fast! Thanks for all the hard work Jason!
    can anyone help?

I am using the emulator and have WebOS Quick Install v2.72 installed. When I click the 3rd icon to open the IPKG repository, it displays all the apps in the Pre Central App Gallery feed but doesn't let me change to any other feeds as it's greyed out.

I need to install preware and I can't because I can't change to the repository.
    I managed to stumble on the fix myself,

I clicked the tweaks menu and it told me it needed to download the package manager and feeds. after that I was able to select the different feeds.
    Sorry for the repost everyone but I think Jason missed this - I haven't seen the answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdives View Post
    Jason:

How practical/impractical would it be to, with the tweaks, not restart Luna after every checkbox is checked, but allow the user to check all the boxes they want and then provide a "Restart Luna" button (or do it on "Close")?
    I take pictures both under water and above. I talk about a bunch of stuff.
    Man i really liked the 2.6 version and thought how could this get any better well now i know this one works 100% you are good at this stuff A+ man thank you very much my phone is majorly big pimpin now you rock...
  7. Von
    I'm having an issue with connecting my phone to my computer. It seems as though I have corrupted the drivers for my phone, I cannot even access to usb section on my phone.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can go about reinstalling the drivers?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Jason,
    I hope you do not get tired of hearing how wonderful you are and how appreciative people are for your efforts and dedication!!! I updated to the new QI and added all the tweaks and themes, everything is so far going better than expected once again.

I only have one small funny remark. In the tweaks you have a box that updates the spell check....but dictionary is spelled wrong? I just thought that was extremely amusing for some reason? of course it was at 3:30 a.m. and just about anything is funny then. again dont mean to pick on you.

Keep up the fantastic work!!!!
    Hi all, I installed the battery percentage tweak and it seems as though in some instances the battery percentage doesn't show the proper percentage remaining. For example it showed 73% while i had the gps on and for about 10 minutes still said 73% which was shocking that while using gps it didnt drain. So i tapped on the upper right corner to pull down the built in percentage reading and it showed 65% and thats when the percentage tweak fixed itself. Has anybody else experienced this? Is this normal? Thanks for all the help.
    Is anyone having trouble installing themes on your phone. my gf phone, when i try to load any theme i get the loading theme box but it doesnt do anything. when i plug the phone back in and go to the themer section it says theme is loaded but it isnt. i have restarted the phone hundreds of times and even ran the repair utility still doesnt work. does any one have a suggestion? i might just have to restore phone otherwise.
    Oh crap. I just installed the theme and it killed my launcher. Now only search pops up when I press the launcher button. I reverted it back, but problem persists.

webos1.2.1. WinXP
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    I'm having an issue with connecting my phone to my computer. It seems as though I have corrupted the drivers for my phone, I cannot even access to usb section on my phone.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can go about reinstalling the drivers?
    I stay away from themes lol, anyways what are you running on ur compter if its vista 32 pm me I have the novacom driver that you need .I had to modify a windows 7 novacom driver to work
    with my vista 32 system , so pm me with your email and I will send after I get off work today if you can wait that long lol.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    When I try to add tweaks i get an error message that say I need to install "package mgr, GNU patch and Diffstat" when I press ok to install nothing happens. Any ideals?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    was wondering if anyone could help me out, whenever i install a theme now i get this error and not everything changes, like i'll still have the previous theme's bar at the bottome behind the quick launch icons or the lock screen will remain unchanged also, not sure why the themes arent changing everythnig after each download. plus i cant revert back to default theme because wosgi doesnt recognize that i installed a theme. running 1.2.1 and wosqi 2.7.2
    I have installed two tweaks that aren't working. The add/delete pages and the disable charging sound. Using WebOS QI....Device management....patches, they do not show up.
    Using Preware, the show installed but when I try to remove them, I get these messages.
    Please help me!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    So wait, let me get this straight, if i upgrade from 2.7 to 2.7.2, all my tweaks going to be removed auto? Why? I spent like a good hour applying them because of all the mandatory restarts. Is their a way to avoid the restarts after each check box, i think Preware can do this if i read the topic correctly. (for example, check all patches, and than restart to apply) Thanks.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  17.    #637  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdives View Post
    How practical/impractical would it be to, with the tweaks, not restart Luna after every checkbox is checked, but allow the user to check all the boxes they want and then provide a "Restart Luna" button (or do it on "Close")?
    I may do something like this in the future; it's a definite possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by wilky67 View Post
    I only have one small funny remark. In the tweaks you have a box that updates the spell check....but dictionary is spelled wrong? I just thought that was extremely amusing for some reason? of course it was at 3:30 a.m. and just about anything is funny then. again dont mean to pick on you.
    lol, yea, I only noticed after I woke up that I had mis-spelled "dictionary" and "English (Canada)"

Something really ironic about that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuMan7 View Post
    was wondering if anyone could help me out, whenever i install a theme now i get this error and not everything changes. running 1.2.1 and wosqi 2.7.2
    Any chance you could double check the version listed on Help->About? I an 99% certain I fixed that particular issue in 2.72

Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    I have installed two tweaks that aren't working. The add/delete pages and the disable charging sound. Using WebOS QI....Device management....patches, they do not show up.
    Using Preware, the show installed but when I try to remove them, I get these messages.
    Please help me!!!!
    Do they show up in WOSQI's Device Management page?

To those who has the repeating boot logo issue, I still haven't heard from anyone what Tweak they applied that triggered the issue. I have some theories, but I need people who had the issue to give a bit more info so no one else gets the same issue
    Quote Originally Posted by jtorres View Post
    DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT......

So far everything was fine, i succesfully installed QI 2.7.2, all tweaks, etc., all was fine, till I decided to update to OS 1.2.1, restarted and all my tweaks are gone, apps are all there, but tweaks are gone.....is this normal? What do I do just re-do all tweaks?
    anyone?
    hello? anyone? Jason?....help!
    "Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"
    [QUOTE=Do they show up in WOSQI's Device Management page?[/QUOTE]

Using WebOS QI....Device management....patches, they do not show up

I do have a Colts theme installed. That doesn't effect anything does it?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    hello? anyone? Jason?....help!
    Yea dude, first off before ever updating your OS, you should ALWAYS uninstall all tweaks. The updates will usually wipe all tweaks out anyway. Just reapply them.
    Sprint Palm Pre-