Page 29 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you look in thetweaks tab and in the applications tap too ,if not just look if so then idk .thats where some of mine ended up i had to uninstall from there .
    right click on where it says applications
    yea i only see them in my tweaks section... damn i hope i can get this working because its only the tweaks that i really wanted
    I installed the emoticon in symbols patch from the online repository, it worked, but I don't want it in anymore. I can't find it under the patches section in the device manager. Does anyone know how to uninstall this thing?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtorres View Post
    Tried to install iPhone spoof, got error message "An error ocurred while attempting to run /tmp/iphone-spoof.sh" "The webOS build number is not 166" "Installer exited abnormally"

Any thoughts?
    I think this is a known issue. The iPhone tweak was based on the leaked WebOs1.2 and will not work in the official version or 1.21.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    for the life of me i can't get this to run...i've uninstalled and reinstalled java more times than i can deal with... when i run the java.com test i pass with flying colors??????

any help our there would be worshiped

thanks

running vista 32bit

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\dsuycott\AppData\Local\Temp\javaws8]
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Quote Originally Posted by troy r williams View Post
    I installed the emoticon in symbols patch from the online repository, it worked, but I don't want it in anymore. I can't find it under the patches section in the device manager. Does anyone know how to uninstall this thing?
    they r in there there is a place that says USER INSTALLED CONTENT next to it it says applications click on it and then patches wil pop up and it should be in there
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm having trouble with some of the tweaks... (4x4 iconx) is anyone else?
    When I install it nothing changes?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsuycott View Post
    for the life of me i can't get this to run...i've uninstalled and reinstalled java more times than i can deal with... when i run the java.com test i pass with flying colors??????

any help our there would be worshiped

thanks

running vista 32bit

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\dsuycott\AppData\Local\Temp\javaws8]
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    you need novacom driver if you pm me your email add. i can send it to you . i had to modify a windows seven novacom driver for it to work for me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    I think this is a known issue. The iPhone tweak was based on the leaked WebOs1.2 and will not work in the official version or 1.21.
    I dont have 1.2.1, I am still on 1.2
    "Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"
    here is the error im getting

I tried that. All other patches are there except the ones I applied with the online repository tab. Any other Ideas? Thank you for the quick reply.
    That error i got when i double installed from tweaks then from the patch, what happens is it remove the tweak, so when i installed tweaks i made sure not to double install the patch's. Maybe next release should that when tweaks are installed the patch's should be greyed out or vise versa. just a thought for Jason to think about if it is do able.
    Quote Originally Posted by troy r williams View Post
    I tried that. All other patches are there except the ones I applied with the online repository tab. Any other Ideas? Thank you for the quick reply.
    did you look in preware in ,installed packages. , then the patch feed ,if there not in here then you'll have to use the recovery patch which will just uninstall all your tweaks and then you start over with the tweaks lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    did you look in preware in ,installed packages. , then the patch feed ,if there not in here then you'll have to use the recovery patch which will just uninstall all your tweaks and then you start over with the tweaks lol
    whoaaaa i had no idea about the recovery patch where is it at and what all does it remove?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Hey Shs I tried the termial stuff ....no luck...now I can't even get phone to connect to QI and went into USB drive mode and the same could not get it out of usb drive, had to pull battery and restart. Hope I didnt mess too much up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 27scoob View Post
    Hey Shs I tried the termial stuff ....no luck...now I can't even get phone to connect to QI and went into USB drive mode and the same could not get it out of usb drive, had to pull battery and restart. Hope I didnt mess too much up.
    27 scoob no it can be recovered with the web doc im sure, but i tried the first line and it did not work for me so i just closed it up

kingr0n--- its in with the patches just look in there you will see it eventually
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Installed the latest WebOSQI but text forwarding doesn't seem to work on my phone. Anyone else have this issue? I didn't read the whole thread my bad, just looking for an easy answer.
    =)

search didn't help much either
    hey jason all i did was uninstall the web browser multi patch because of the update fri. or sat. the updated patch has not worked at all thats all i did

sorry because the patch was updated
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    you GOTTA DOUBLE HIT THE GESTURE AREA...THE LEFT SAID OF THE SINGLE WHITE BUTTON...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtorres View Post
    I successfully intstalled Virtual Keyboard...but how do you launch it? Ihave had it show up a couple of times, but not sure what I hit to have it show up....how do you launch it?
    27 scoob no it can be recovered with the web doc im sure, but i tried the first line and it did not work for me so i just closed it up

kingr0n--- its in with the patches just look in there you will see it eventually
    thanks found it and it fixed the problem... i am back in the tweaking game
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    i have a pronlem...after i installed some twaeks and the black-out theme..everything seemed fine until i pressed the launcher button...MY MENU DOESN'T COME UP @ ALL!! only the straight to search screen and it wont let me type anything!! and none of the tweaks are working! HELP PLEASE!!