Page 22 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Any idea why my messaging notification won't display text? It worked before I installed tweaks, and i've read someone used webos DR and reinstalled the tweaks and their notifications still did this. I just don't want to clear out my pre only to reinstall the tweaks and have this happen again. I've included screen shots of it and the tweaks i have installed. I also have haptic feedback turned on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sousy; 10/04/2009 at 06:06 PM.
    Great job Jay!!!! Donation sent.
    Vis
    i found a way to fix my issue thanks anyways
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Man, I love this phone, and it's mainly thanks to people like Jason and the PreCentral community. Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting Jason. This program is amazing.
    Some tweaks that I have installed are not showing up in my user-installed patches section on quickinstall...

Why is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by sousy View Post
    Any idea why my messaging notification won't display text? It worked before I installed tweaks, and i've read someone used webos DR and reinstalled the tweaks and their notifications still did this. I just don't want to clear out my pre only to reinstall the tweaks and have this happen again. I've included screen shots of it and the tweaks i have installed. I also have haptic feedback turned on.

I had the same issue as soon as i updated to 1.2.0 and the second 153mb 1.2.0 update corrected the issue. don't know what caused it but I had zero tweaks on the phone when this happened. Hope you can get it resolved it was quite annoying
    Vis
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Am I the only one that got a bunch of errors using it? I got errors trying to update some things, and my email won't work anymore. What should I do? Do I need the doctor?
    A MILLLIOOONNN THANKS Jason!!!! U absolutely and without a doubt ROCKKKK!!!! I couldn't wait for this! And now i have it, THANNKK UUU!!!! =D
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Whoa! This is absolutely AWESOME!!
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Not sure if any one noticed this...The Improved auto-correct tweak significantly slows down initial entry into email threads. I dont think it is a WQI issue..It probably has to do with the fact the the new auto correct library is huge.....

I uninstalled and all is normal again.
    Just and FYI
    yo Jason thanks for making the update. At first my pre launcher got f'd up cuz I didn't remove tweaks correctly but saw a post referring me to webos repair utility. I used that and now my pre is all good. You and your programs are so very helpful!!!!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i have an odd issue with the Opacity as well....

i applied it and set it less than half way....that turned out to be 35% when i applied it....

phone did it's little reboot but the opacity is basically completey clear....

removed the hack, still no change.... reapplied the hack and set it to 100% but nothing works.... stuck at clear....

i disconnected and rebooted.... reconnected and tried the tweak again and got the attached messaage....

it's fine, just takes some getting used to....

besides that, all the other tweaks rock....great stuff!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    As usual, I'm loving using QI! One question: the "view pdf in landscape" doesn't seem to have made it's way to 1.2.1. Is there something inherently more difficult with the pdf view, as opposed to email / messaging, or is this tweak on its way? I find pdf's virtually unreadable without that tweak, and would really love to have it back.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    hey guys sorry if this is a repeat i just looked through this thread and didnt see anybody mention the " Roam only patch"

when i click on the box in the WebOs QI my pre does the reset action and when it comes back i click on "just charge". but when i try to check the preferences and click on "Roam" it is not there. It's like its not "sticking" when i click on it. i thought maybe i missed a updated patch or something. Same goes for Hiding Sprint TV. i click but when phone comes back after the reset the App is still there.

thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    If I use the WebOS QI and install the battery tweak and led tweak is all I would have to do to get ready for an update from Palm is remove those tweaks using QI or are there other items that need to be removed that were installed as part of QI?
    Yea all you have to do to fix the messaging notification thing is use WebOS Repair Utility. Its another thing Jason created. Your messaging files on your Pre have not been updated correctly and they are prolly still using files from an old update. Running the repair utility will allow your Pre to fix jus the corrupt files without doing a clean wipe of the fone..
    Again, I honestly feel dumb. This is my first time doing this kinda thing and I"m failing thus far.

Okay, so my phone is hooked up, in developer mode. I clicked on the link download Quick Install, I downloaded that, and doctor.

But, now buttons don't work on QI? Like, I go up to Tools >> Tweaks, and absolutely nada happens. Help?
    Thanks again Jason,

quick install makes the Pre FAR closer to the phone that I hoped it would be. Awesome work.

One question: I installed the 4x4 and love it but thought I'd try the 5x4 from the online repository to see if it might be even better, it wasn't imho. Now I can't figure out how to remove it and go back to the 4x4. What am I missing?
    i get that same error. i can't open preware now either or install other tweaks.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Thanks Jason for all your hard work. Much appreciated! how do i install all the tweaks and where do i get them?