Page 20 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    thanks for all the hard work jason.. you're the man
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    go into preware and go to patches look for recovery patch it will uninstall all tweaks
    did that to begin with, already have all other patches installed, bummer. I'm hoping there is a way to uninstall this one particular patch without having to use the EPR. I know there must be a way...
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Trying out the new auto correct tweak, so far the only thing it's changed is " :P " to " :o' " Not sure why but it's kinda annoying. Is there a way to tweak this thing on my own?
    Mr. J.R. you are indeed the man sir...this is the first time I've used this program and it is indeed everything I've seen it to be...No kind of errors whasoever...To everyone else that's getting errors be patient..I'm sure Jason will be back with fixes...Thanks again...and the Moolah is on the way.again...thanks a lot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yemus View Post
    To enable LED notification, go into the "screen and lock" preferences and you can enable it from there. Did that and it works for me.
    LED notifications do not work correctly for missed calls. You have to turn the screen on, tap on it, then turn the screen off and the LED will blink. Defeats the purpose because when you turn the screen on, you can see if you missed calls.

It does work for messaging notifications, haven't tested it for any other notifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    did that to begin with, already have all other patches installed, bummer. I'm hoping there is a way to uninstall this one particular patch without having to use the EPR. I know there must be a way...
    i have three tweaks that preware says are installed that are not installed and dont show up in webos QI. i dont know why or how to fix . thats what im trying to do myself lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i have three tweaks that preware says are installed that are not installed and dont show up in webos QI. i dont know why or how to fix . thats what im trying to do myself lol
    What 3 tweaks are they? Did you try removing via Preware?
    is anyone getting the landscape messaging to work? i got landscape email but landscape messaging gives me a LOOOONNNG error message on computer resets pre and nothing....

it says failure during "postinst operation"

all is green on the install untill this

(offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.message-orientation.postinst)
    how come whenever I try to use this it says no device found?
    How do I correct this?
    The EPR is really simple to use. I used it accidentally via Preware. I thought it would install on the phone to use later, but when you click on it, it actually installs and runs and then when you restart Luna, all your tweaks are gone.

Really simple just to re-install the tweaks afterwards, so if you are at a point where you are stuck, I would recommend using it. You should be back up and running in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by nvmedjpain View Post
    update... i prob took the long way to fix this issue, but ill tell you and hope it helps out some. it was a novacom driver problem for me. yet others things on my pc were goin down hill, so...

i did the partial erase to get a clean work space.
    then i had to uninstall and reinstall both virtualbox and the sdk.

that fixed the driver problem and any others i may have

hope that lil bit of info can help some what
    I have no idea what that means.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Just wanna say thanks Jason, your genius makes this a truly great and fun experience for us non-techies. When I show my friends with Pre's all the tweaks and patches, they just drool, then I show them how to get it and then direct them to this forum to get the best knowledge out there on the Palm Pre, Keep up the great work and thanks again.
    Thank you Jason, i have a stupid question, is there a difference what to tweaks or patches? what is better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    What 3 tweaks are they? Did you try removing via Preware?
    yes i did and then tried to uninstall ,the web url multi patch wont work at all i have tried everyway possible , the other two are the date in top bar . i tried one then the other when the first would not uninstall and preware says it is installed but its not then i get the number 4 error mess. when uninstalling with both of them
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ipkg -o /var remove org.webosinternals.patches.<patchname>

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    I was trying to install the yahoo messenger, and noticed Jason was working on WebOS Quick Install v2.7, has it been released yet? If so where is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Geministyle View Post
    I was trying to install the yahoo messenger, and noticed Jason was working on WebOS Quick Install v2.7, has it been released yet? If so where is it?
    its on the first page in this thread
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Geministyle View Post
    Geez...you are posting in the very thread where it's been announced! Have you tried looking at the first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    I have over 1000 emails I want to delete (Yes I got tired deleting them one by one) and every time I try nothing happens. It just keeps on re-syncing the email (spinning icon)

Couple questions:

how long should it take to delete all the emails?
    Do I have to stay on the same card while deleting process is going on?
    Do I have to make sure the screen does not shut off?

ETC?

Any ideas why it is not working?

Thanks
    I also trid a different Email account that only has 12 email in it and they still will not delte with the delete all button.

Anyone have any ideas why it does not work?
    I could not get it to work before with WebOS 1.2 before either.

Thanks
    Well i used launcher opacity tweak, and it has destroyed my launcher. Plus my physical keyboard does not work anymore after this. So basically my phone is not usable for the most part. Any fixes guys? I can't have this

Launcher opacity is at 0% is what I changed it to in the beginning. QI shows its not checked, and on the phone it's there. I can't get it off. Someone help
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals