Page 159 of 165 FirstFirst ... 59109149154155156157158159160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by igor.cv View Post
    try to press "Install" button
    lol i did that after i do that it wont leave the screen, it shows as its installing but does not come up on my pre or leave quickinstal
    Quote Originally Posted by boobie11 View Post
    hey sorry to ask but i need some help everytime i try installing something from quickinstall to my pre the ipkg just stay in quickinstall, any advice
    Are you in Dev mode?
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidm1519 View Post
    Are you in Dev mode?
    yea it is, ive even urned it of then back on sill no luckkk
    Quote Originally Posted by boobie11 View Post
    yea it is, ive even urned it of then back on sill no luckkk
    ok, this may sound stupid but, this is what I do. Once I chose what I want sent to my pre, I Select it within the window so it turns blue. Then I click install.

I just have always done it that way, maybe that'll help.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I had installed some tweaks/patches using version 2.90 I downloaded and run version 2.96 and it does not recognize the 2.90 installed applications or patches. When I run the 2.9 version some show up..
    Last edited by bobwill; 01/18/2010 at 10:24 AM.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    how do I back up my SMS using this?
    I have a question is the latest version of Web OS Quick Install (2.96) compatible with the latest update to the Palm Pre (WebOS 1.3.5.1)?
    Quote Originally Posted by ct_cymbals View Post
    I have a question is the latest version of Web OS Quick Install (2.96) compatible with the latest update to the Palm Pre (WebOS 1.3.5.1)?
    Yes. See the first post.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ct_cymbals View Post
    No. See Jason's post #3001 on page 151. We are awaiting version 2.97 to clear up some issues and allow patches to be displayed in QI.
    Oops. Sorry.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I have loved WebOS Quick Install and used it successfully on XP/VISTA/and Win7 32. But now when trying to install on my new Win7-64 bit HP it fails.

I downloaded WebOSDoctor, and actually reset my device to 1.3.5.1 via USB. That indicates that the Novacom stuff installed. However when I try and invoke WebOS Quick Install, I just get a very fast flash of a dos window that disappears before I can make out its message.

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    Ive been using 2.96 since it came out, and the previous versions before that, but for the last 24 hours all I get is the can not connect error - ive rebooted both pre and computer, and ive turned device mode off and back on again .. still nothing - just thought its been weird so I am throwing it out here
    The connection has nothing to do with "device mode". Have you checked to make sure that the Novacomd process is running? I am sure that you have disconnected your usb cord from your computer and reconnected to the Palm. Just to make sure that your usb connection works, can you connect some other device to your PC using the same cord? I realize that these are shots in the dark. Just trying to help...
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by sjcdal View Post
    Hi,
    I have loved WebOS Quick Install and used it successfully on XP/VISTA/and Win7 32. But now when trying to install on my new Win7-64 bit HP it fails.

I downloaded WebOSDoctor, and actually reset my device to 1.3.5.1 via USB. That indicates that the Novacom stuff installed. However when I try and invoke WebOS Quick Install, I just get a very fast flash of a dos window that disappears before I can make out its message.

Any suggestions?
    See my post #3105.... I never really solved it but I created a batch-file that runs it with the command that was suggested. Nice thing is that you can see what's being accessed in WOSQI in the command window in realtime.

If that works, let me know if you need help creating the .BAT file.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    See my post #3105.... I never really solved it but I created a batch-file that runs it with the command that was suggested. Nice thing is that you can see what's being accessed in WOSQI in the command window in realtime.

If that works, let me know if you need help creating the .BAT file.
    well....yes it started to run from there.

I uninstalled/reinstalled Java per you post, but that did not fix the problem.
    Hmmmm.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    webos quick install wont start up i reinstall java and when i go and double click the .jar file a java screen pops up tells me to install then thats it nothing happen can someone help me
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Anyone know when the new 2.97 webos quick install is coming.. I heard some themes ect wont remove if u use the 1.3.5.1 update and the 2.96
    Quote Originally Posted by sjcdal View Post
    well....yes it started to run from there.

I uninstalled/reinstalled Java per you post, but that did not fix the problem.
    Hmmmm.
    I un-installed and re-installed several times....that was futile. The only thing I found to work was that command-line trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    What command line trick did you use?
    See my post above and follow-back to the other previous post I mention
  19.    #3179  
    Just a heads up, the big 3.0 is making progress. With any luck, could be out as early as this weekend or the next
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I'm assuming this latest version is compatible with the latest version of WebOS, right?

EDIT: I can't get the Novacom drivers to install. I've searched the board and Google, but I still can't find a solution. Can anyone help me? I use Vista x64 and XP x86.
    Last edited by THAANSA3; 01/20/2010 at 01:22 PM.