Page 136 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Ran into my 1st problem with webosqi today
    most of my patches seem to be gone..has this already been talked about?
    what would i have to do for them to show again>?

EDIT: just ran EPR it should be fine now
    Last edited by fritos1406; 12/13/2009 at 09:16 AM.
    I downloaded webOS quick Install a couple of weeks ago and its been working fine up until last week... I started having an issue with going to "set theme" all of the screenshots would not show up... so i just thought my computer was running slow so i clicked set theme and the message "please wait..." while the theme is downloaded screen stayed up all night and nothing changed on my phone... so this week i tried to upload the theme again and now when i select themer or any other option in WebOS quick install nothing happens... when i go back to select themer or another option the word is still highlighted but nothing happens. The only thing that works in WebOS quick install is the + and - signs on the side and the arrow too. HELP I'm going crazy without a theme... I thought it was my computer but my co-worker is having the same issue....

Please Help
    the lost sprint employee
    Did you try loading the theme through Preware as an alternative? Also, when you click on "tweaks" from the WebOS QI menu, does the gui show up on your PC?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    i have the pre...stuck in webdoctor and the error message says connect yr device its connect but it want flash the next button
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    Ran into my 1st problem with webosqi today
    most of my patches seem to be gone..has this already been talked about?
    what would i have to do for them to show again>?

EDIT: just ran EPR it should be fine now
    I think if you were using a previous WebOS Quick Install and then started using the newest (2.96), some of the tweaks don't show up as checked in 2.96. But yeah, if you ran EPR, you'll be fine once you starting using 2.96.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  6. Von
    The download link seems to not be working, can anyone give me another link to download 2.96?
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    The download link seems to not be working, can anyone give me another link to download 2.96?
    Please try again. It worked for me just now.
  8. Von
    Works now
    I can't get the online Repository to load or preware on my pre. So I tried to erase Preware and now I cant get the WOSQI's repository to load.Seems to be working again.
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 12/14/2009 at 10:52 PM.
    hi Jason, just wandering...

as i was uninstalling the iphohe spoof patch through phone terminal (it didnt show up as installed in wosqi 2.96) and couldnt help but notice patch ver. 2.2, so i was curious whats the ver. built in into wosqi?

thanx :-)

btw, same with 4x4 patch: i have 4x4 ver 2 installed but its not checked... is built in a ver 3?
    Last edited by cheburashka; 12/15/2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: addition
  11.    #2711  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheburashka View Post
    hi Jason, just wandering...

as i was uninstalling the iphohe spoof patch through phone terminal (it didnt show up as installed in wosqi 2.96) and couldnt help but notice patch ver. 2.2, so i was curious whats the ver. built in into wosqi?

thanx :-)

btw, same with 4x4 patch: i have 4x4 ver 2 installed but its not checked... is built in a ver 3?
    built-in iphonw user agent spoof is v2.2 (though the detection of whether it's been applied or not is very basic, thus why you had issues).

and in terms of the 4x4 patch, I use v1, which was the one I created long ago and have been using since.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Hey Jason,
    I wanna thank you for the great work that's going on here first off,
    I have a Palm Pre
    I have checked the troubleshooting instructions
    and I'm on a 64-bit operating system.

I want to change the in-call background screen from green to whatever my dialer screen background is. I love how there's a tweak to change the dialer screen background.. but then once you're in a call it changes back to green! Am I missing something here, because I think it used to match?
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Sprint
    Sprint +1 on the iphone spoof locking things up, I am trying to restore the file suggested right now....WebOS Doctor is loading
    I just restored the file "/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so" and my pre is back up and running. Thank for the idea Jason. Now being the glutton for punishment that I am. I would like to use try the iPhone spoof, but wanted to hear from you if I should or if you think it will just fail and cause the same results?
  15.    #2715  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    I just restored the file "/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so" and my pre is back up and running. Thank for the idea Jason. Now being the glutton for punishment that I am. I would like to use try the iPhone spoof, but wanted to hear from you if I should or if you think it will just fail and cause the same results?
    honestly, it would probably result in the same issue, but it's worth a try. Which Pre do you have? Sprint, Bell, or GSM, or Telcel?

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

16.    #2716  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    Sprint +1 on the iphone spoof locking things up, I am trying to restore the file suggested right now....WebOS Doctor is loading
    which version of webOS. Worked fine with 1.3.1 for me

Ok, I tried to apply the patch using the shell script from the other thread, issues there. Then i tried WOSQI again, and I am getting the following two errors, see screenshot. Below is my mvapp results. The first message I get, then when I click Ok, second one appears. I have backup file in the /usr/lib dir named "libWebKitLuna.so-iphone_user_agent-1.3.1.bak" with a file size of 0. And the libWebKitLuna.so file is the original. Any ideas on where to look to determine if I am in fact out of space? I

mvapp version: 0.4.0

Gathering diag report, hold please...
    var used: 105MB 42%
    var available: 143MB
    app used: 35MB on /var
    # total apps: 159
    # var apps: 119
    # media apps: 40
    email used: 118MB on /media
    attachmnt used: 83MB on /media
    var tmp used: 0MB
    opt used: 25MB
    ipkg lists: 2MB

Results form df, showing dev/mapper showing rootfs at 99% used....?
    palm-webos-device:/# df
    Filesystem 1k-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
    rootfs 452296 445544 6752 99% /
    /dev/root 31728 11500 20228 36% /boot
    /dev/mapper/store-root 452296 445544 6752 99% /
    /dev/mapper/store-root 452296 445544 6752 99% /dev/.static/dev
    tmpfs 2048 136 1912 7% /dev
    /dev/mapper/store-var
    253920 107464 146456 42% /var
    /dev/mapper/store-log
    39664 14168 25496 36% /var/log
    tmpfs 65536 6928 58608 11% /tmp
    tmpfs 122412 0 122412 0% /media/ram
    /dev/mapper/store-var
    253920 107464 146456 42% /opt
    /dev/mapper/store-media
    7011456 1947232 5064224 28% /media/internal
    /dev/mapper/store-var
    253920 107464 146456 42% /opt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    honestly, it would probably result in the same issue, but it's worth a try. Which Pre do you have? Sprint, Bell, or GSM, or Telcel?
    Sprint 1.3.1
    I have the Sprint 1.3.1 Pre Do you know when I will be able to download the patch? (iphone user spoof) so i can use latitude
  20.    #2720  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique0201 View Post
    I have the Sprint 1.3.1 Pre Do you know when I will be able to download the patch? (iphone user spoof) so i can use latitude
    Should work as-is with 1.3.1. I'm using it with my Sprint 1.3.1 Pre