Page 135 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135136137138139140145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Good health!
    Help me please!
    I bought a Palm Pre, who has no provider! In Device info says "Palm webOS 1.3.1. World Ready1.0"
    What version WebOSDoctor use?
    thanks!
    Hi,

Thanks for the awesome program, you deserve a Nobel Prize. Now lemme take off my knee-pads and ask a question. I'd installed about 10 apps onto my Pre via this program with no problems (earlier version 2.55 I think). I had a hdd crash and after I installed the new version 2.96 it works VERY erratically. I've only been able to install one app. Otherwise, I get errors with numbers 2,5,9,10,11,12,and 19 all followed by connection refused: connect. Any ideas? I checked the forum but didnt see anything so I apologize if this question was already answered. Over 2500 posts can be hard to go through.
  3. jr
    nothing happens when i try to download webdoctor, i get sprint pre window then nothing..
    Quote Originally Posted by jr View Post
    nothing happens when i try to download webdoctor, i get sprint pre window then nothing..
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/p121r...0ewwsprint.jar

TRY RIGHT CLICK>>> SAVE AS ( CHOICE THE FOLDER WHERE U WISH TO DOWNLOAD ) >>> SAVE >>>THATS ALL!
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    I downloaded the new wosqi. I decided to mess with the change boot screen b/c I dont like the one on my theme. I installed the Iphone spoof, got an error (dont remember what) then I uninstalled it, the phone rebooted and now is stuck on the palm boot screen forever. I cant connect to quick install again or even repair utility or the doctor. I would doctor my phone just so I could go to sleep and know that Ill have a working phone tomorrow,,, any suggestions? I dont have time to mess with my phone all night...
    I'm having the same problem. I really need help, as I have done all sorts of hacks to this pre, with no problem, but as soon as I did the spoof tweak, all hell breaks loose, ..... I have all the most recent doctor, and WOSQI programs, and am attempting to use repair to replace the file jason had mentioned a few posts up, but no luck. Please help.
    I've been trying since i got the phone 2 months ago, installing Webos. I followed the directions and I installed webos i did the devmode on my phone turned that on and everything but for some reason it tells me that the device is not found. I want to add somethings to my phone but cant cause I cant get this to work. Can anyone help me please? I've tried reinstalling and everything and frankly i don't know what to do next. I've tried 2 out 5 pcs at home and both give me the same error. Can anyone help me?? Please and Thank you!!
  7.    #2687  
    To those who had issue with the iphone user agent spoof, which kind of Pre are you using (Sprint, Bell, GSM EU or GSM NA)?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  8. CoobeyMeyer
    I'm having some trouble.... At one point I changed the default program that WOSQI opens with to notepad (accidentally) and I've tried to set it back to open with Java something or another.... I can't seem to figure it out. What is the default program that WOSQI opens with, or how can I make it back the way it was.

Ps. I'm on Windows 7 32bit and I'm using the latest version of WOSQI. HELP!
    I installed the "hide quick launch bar" patch and when i sometimes pull out the launcher, the bar comes up as well and hides after a couple of seconds...can you fix this so it stays hidden? thanks

and i also installed all the patches before i installed the theme.
    If you right click on WOSQI and click "open with" what options does it give you?
    ok i'm tryin to get the patches working and everytime i try to click on "tweaks" or somethin nuttin pops up. Same thing happens when i click options. I dont kno whats goin on
    You have to have your phone (in dev mode) connected to your computer to open those options
    quick question - does that link for the sprint webOS docotor download still download the 1.2.1 version?

if so, does anyone know where 1.3.1 can be downloaded as a standalone .jar file?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by prdstm0nke View Post
    quick question - does that link for the sprint webOS docotor download still download the 1.2.1 version?

if so, does anyone know where 1.3.1 can be downloaded as a standalone .jar file?

Thanks!
    Looks like 1.2.1 to me. WebOS Internals maintains links to those files...

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    thank you so much. just what i was looking for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    To those who had issue with the iphone user agent spoof, which kind of Pre are you using (Sprint, Bell, GSM EU or GSM NA)?
    Installed iphone spoof today (Sprint), no issues whatsoever.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Sprint
    Laissez Faire
    Just wanted to check in with ya Jason and ask ya something i have read and read and haha you know i have posted a few times helping people and what not but now i need help! First off phone is reloaded fresh with 1.3.1 latest WOSQI I for the life if me can not get the roam only patch to work I have tried things people said for them but no go here... any idea what i am doing wrong?

Update:I was able to get it working after 2 more reboots and 2 more other patches installed (strange very strange)
    Last edited by gitit20; 12/12/2009 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MortiseMaker View Post
    Looks like 1.2.1 to me. WebOS Internals maintains links to those files...

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Nope i just downloaded it today and its the new ver. also when you use WosQI to down load its now the new version as well... YIPPEE
    Quote Originally Posted by prdstm0nke View Post

Thanks!
    Its now the new version that WosQI download 1.3.1 i just go in to the folder that WosQI is installed at and delete the webos doctor file and reopen web os it will download the new one...