Page 116 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 3299
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    And you're sure your patch is updated to work with webOS 1.3.1?
    Yes; I'm running 1.3.1 on my phone and on the emulator. Both install the patch fine with 2.82; 2.9 gives an error.
    cool! I was patiently waiting for this!
    i have been trying to install novacomd on my comp but somehow its giving me an error..... and quick install tells me my device is not connected but it is ... idont know wat to do ... im goin crazy if anybody can tell me wats wrong itll be much appreciated...
    What happened to iPhone user agent spoof in QI 2.9?
  5.    #2305  
    Quote Originally Posted by stilesja View Post
    What happened to iPhone user agent spoof in QI 2.9?
    was removed as at the time, it was not available, it'll be in v2.91
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Well, i went through and remove all my patched and use WebDoctor to restore all my files to 1.2.1 before updating to 1.3.1. Now i am trying to install the patches back with WQI2.9 and get the following

ERRORL An error occured white attempting to run /tmp/pkgScritp.sh

patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers.bar-assisatang.jsjsjs

Hunk #1 succeeeded at 1437 (offset 7 lines)
    Hunk #2 succeeeded at 1499 (offset 7 lines)
    Hunk #3 succeeeded at 1536 (offset 7 lines)
    Hunk #4 succeeeded at 1589 (offset 7 lines)
    Hunk #5 succeeeded at 1626 (offset 7 lines)

patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    ERROR: Patch already installed?
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.battery-precent-and-icon from root ..
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.battery-percent-and-icon.prerm

######

ANy clue what is going on????

Bruce
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    Well, i went through and remove all my patched and use WebDoctor to restore all my files to 1.2.1 before updating to 1.3.1. Now i am trying to install the patches back with WQI2.9 and get the following

patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers.bar-assisatang.jsjsjs

Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.battery-precent-and-icon from root ..
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.battery-percent-and-icon.prerm

######

Bruce
    Same problem.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Some reason on the Tweaks page i press the button Run E.. and it cleaned everything and now i can install patches
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    For some reason my Webos Quick Install does not recognize my device anymore, not even 2 days ago, I reinstalled Preware via QI after the 1.3.1 update, and now I am trying to get My Tether functional and QI is acting up, not recognizing the phone. Dev. Mode is on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Restarted my PC and QI started working fine.
    Last edited by Flhd; 11/16/2009 at 07:30 PM.
    650700p755pPre
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Jason - any comment on the issue I posted re: installing themes?

Here is the post
    I inadvertently deleted package manager service and now preware won't load. Where can I get a copy to install with webosqi?
    Laissez Faire
    i was finally able to go through feeds and install a theme, but only the precentral feed works, the prethemer locks up too. "Don't know what you got till it's gone!". For some odd reason, the light blue theme doesn't work at all even through the precentral feed.

On another note, I've got an odd problem where yahoo keeps asking me to reenter my password all the time, how annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post

######

Bruce
    Same here as well... I can install the style tweaks but everything else won't work showing things above.
    Things not working f.e.: Virtual Keyboard and LED Notifications and 4x4 icon thing. As well as Wrapping Pages. Those 4 I'd really like to have! =_=
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I inadvertently deleted package manager service and now preware won't load. Where can I get a copy to install with webosqi?
    Never mind -- found it on WEBosqi
    Laissez Faire
    Now it's getting me this wheneever I try to install the virtual keyboard:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9990/unbenanntjf.jpg

Only way to get out again is using taskmanager...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhd View Post
    For some reason my Webos Quick Install does not recognize my device anymore, not even 2 days ago, I reinstalled Preware via QI after the 1.3.1 update, and now I am trying to get My Tether functional and QI is acting up, not recognizing the phone. Dev. Mode is on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    add/delete programs > Uninstall Novacomd

after that completes,

WebOS Quick Install > File > Options > reinstall Novacomd
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Again, many thanks to Jason for his continued constant improvements.

FYI for the last two OS updates and subsequent WebOSQuickInstall updates I have been fully successful in updating all without removing any tweaks or patches.

I have had to reinstall some tweaks and patches, but others survived the upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Just an FYI:

Jason, launcher opacity is not working either. Gui on WebOS QI 2.9 loads correctly and renders the slider bar 0-100% and then it will even finish installing. However, it doesn't make the change onto the Pre. Tried several different times, (hard resets, luna reset, etc) with none of them solving the issue.

I know you're busy bro with all your apps, just giving you an FYI as I continue to help in looking for bugs & functionality.

Thanks again bro!
    Launcher Opacity worked perfectly for me...I had just Dr.'d my Pre so it was fresh as a spring breeze. So it's not bug.
    Thanks Jason for thee new WOSQI works 100% you da man...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Looks like the enable roam tweak doesn't work in 2.9...