Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    So the Repair Utility still does not work for me, do you use the same filechooser popup as you do in the new WebOS Quick Install?

Cause i have noticed that the filechooser popup doesnt work for me in WebOS Quick Install as well, Like when trying to send or receive a file.
  2.    #582  
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterFrisby View Post
    So the Repair Utility still does not work for me, do you use the same filechooser popup as you do in the new WebOS Quick Install?

Cause i have noticed that the filechooser popup doesnt work for me in WebOS Quick Install as well, Like when trying to send or receive a file.
    Yea, it's the same filechooser. The standard base Java one actually. What OS are you on? Maybe try reinstalling java?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Yea, it's the same filechooser. The standard base Java one actually. What OS are you on? Maybe try reinstalling java?
    I reinstalled java yesterday, still no difference.
    I am running windows 7 RC, The filechooser's worked before the new releases.
    maybe i changed something, i may just end up reformatting my computer and see if that does makes it work cause i have a few other problems with my OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
    Get the webos internals download of webos doctor 1.2.1 and put it in with RU.
    Where do I find the webos internals download of webos doctor and how do I put it in the RU?
    so let me get this str8 i ran the webos repair utility today. i have everything updated, webqi, preware, and webdoc,,,,,, i have alot of erros but my pre works fine. should i restore these files? and all my patches will work and my tweak?,,,,,,,and im getting an error 22:webos.star.gz (the system cannot find the file specified)
    Actually theres a place under tools in RU, to get 1.2.1.
    Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for.
    I downloaded WebOSDoctor and now it tells me to open the Repair Utitlity but I don't find it anywhere. Where do I look for it?
    Actually theres a place under tools in RU, to get 1.2.1.
    Ok, got it. Even though I just downloaded it, it was not 1.2.1. Ru is scanning now. Thanks!
    This is the page I downloaded WebOS Doctor from, and it works with also.
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    does RU skip the messaging plugin? or it will find it even with OC unchecked? btw OC= Override Compatability
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

When I started can it scanned a few things and then it seems to stop at the following: /usr/liv/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/search-add.png

I tried a couple of times.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessea2503 View Post
    When I started can it scanned a few things and then it seems to stop at the following: /usr/liv/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/search-add.png

I tried a couple of times.
    do you have override compatibility checked? I had it checked and got that same problem. When I unchecked it, all went well...
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps
    thanks where do i uncheck override compatibility?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    thanks where do i uncheck override compatibility?
    You probably don't have it checked if you don't know where it is (I think it's something you have to set) Check the 'Options' menu

also, is your phone still in developer mode? (it probably should be)
    It was not checked
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    It was not checked
    is dev mode on? what messages do you get when it stops?
    yes still in dev mode.
    This is where it stopped this time:
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/focus-gradient-last.png
    maybe it just takes a loooong time
    Sorry ,,new to the site...But if you can help me out it would be great. I have the palm pre and I went through the steps on installing homebrew.., Downloaded it , but went to opened it ..Message came back ....java.net.socketexception:Can't connect to SOCKS proxy:Connection refused: connect..What do i need to do ...thanks.