Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
  1.    #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    So I ran it and all went well but I still get the HUNK errors when clicking the Opacity option in WOQI.

EDIT**
    Anyone know the location of the opacity tweak so I can try to patch it manually. Hopefully I don't break it but whatever.
    the patch is broken, using WebOS Repair Utility won't fix it; just wait for this weekend's 2.73 WOSQI update
    When i run Repair Utility and click scan, it just says loading WebOS Doctor...

how long does this usually take? I have been waiting for just about an hour and still nothing.
    When i try and open doctor i get an error: file does not correspond to a sprint or bell mobility v1.2.1 webosdoctor What am i doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    So I ran it and all went well but I still get the HUNK errors when clicking the Opacity option in WOQI.

EDIT**
    Anyone know the location of the opacity tweak so I can try to patch it manually. Hopefully I don't break it but whatever.
    That tweak has been doomed from the start. I suggest not using it.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
  5.    #525  
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    Umm, fyi, the tweak worked perfectly fine from WOSQI v2.03 through 2.6. It was only til the WebOS 1.2 update and the new WebOS-Internals patching system that the issue occurred
  6.    #526  
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterFrisby View Post

how long does this usually take? I have been waiting for just about an hour and still nothing.
    Try checking Options->Verbose Logging and post the resulting log.txt file
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    the patch is broken, using WebOS Repair Utility won't fix it; just wait for this weekend's 2.73 WOSQI update
    thanks jason you are my new hero
    Try checking Options->Verbose Logging and post the resulting log.txt file
    already have verbose logging on, when i closed the program all the log said was "Loading WebOSDoctor..."
    No it hasn't --- it's worked beautifully until this last update. This is one of my favorite tweaks and I miss it
  10.    #530  
    already have verbose logging on, when i closed the program all the log said was "Loading WebOSDoctor..."
    hmmm, very strange, the only thing that happens between "Loading WebOSDoctor" and "WebOSDoctor found at xxxxxxxx" is the filechooser popup, heh. Maybe try seeing if the filechoose is somewhere on the corner of the screen and you missed it. Or may try moving the .jar to a different folder and try again?
    This worked for me.. Seems to have been the solution.

I also just tried restoring a file..
    systemmui.css and it said file not found in webosdoctor

Fixed figured out thats the modified theme file.
    how can i figure out what theme files have been modified? I have lots of icons and the chat boxes, etc...it didnt do anything to my theme using the override compatibility or verbose logging. So maybe if someone knew what code i need to delete the theme(s) that are stuck...

Im trying the verbose again and it looks like it's finding the correct files that need to be replaced, but keeps saying under each line that the ***files not found in webos doctor***
    Last edited by holley2583; 10/11/2009 at 01:12 AM.
  12.    #532  
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    how can i figure out what theme files have been modified? I have lots of icons and the chat boxes, etc...it didnt do anything to my theme using the override compatibility or verbose logging. So maybe if someone knew what code i need to delete the theme(s) that are stuck...

Im trying the verbose again and it looks like it's finding the correct files that need to be replaced, but keeps saying under each line that the ***files not found in webos doctor***
    Redownload, sounds like an issue my earlier hotfix also fixed
    My pre had to see the dr 2 days ago (for 1st time). I then updated webos to 1.2.1 and used qi and opacity tweak worked
    hmmm, very strange, the only thing that happens between "Loading WebOSDoctor" and "WebOSDoctor found at xxxxxxxx" is the filechooser popup, heh. Maybe try seeing if the filechoose is somewhere on the corner of the screen and you missed it. Or may try moving the .jar to a different folder and try again?
    hmmm i tried both of those, still doesnt seem to be working. I also tried redownloading both of the files, still same problem.

Mine did that too so I waited a minute or two then I closed repair utility, disconnected phone from usb then ran repair utility no problems.
    am i supposed to redownload the RU or the DR? RU is only recognizing the DR released 9/14, not 9/30....so redownload the doctor again?
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofahs View Post
    Mine did that too so I waited a minute or two then I closed repair utility, disconnected phone from usb then ran repair utility no problems.
    Tired that plenty of times, also restarted. Still having the same problem.
  18.    #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    am i supposed to redownload the RU or the DR? RU is only recognizing the DR released 9/14, not 9/30....so redownload the doctor again?
    Redownload the RepairUtility. I did a silent hotfix several hours ago. Couldn't hurt to redownload WebOSDoctor though
    doesnt seem to work well for me, i keep getting error 5 and error 3 after it finds a file i want it to replace
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    same for me, i keep getting error 5 and error 3 after it finds a file i want it to replace