Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    can anyone design a battlestar galactica theme? that would be awesome! im just not quite up to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Wow this sounds lil harder than expected. Sounds like can't simply save the graphic as web.png, or Tweed.png but need to know the whole location?? Errr how do you know that without rooting the pre?
    You dig around your Pre with Internalz until you find what you want.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I'm getting very frustrated trying to upload my theme via WebOS Theme Builder. I've literally been at this all day and can't figure it out.

Ironically I am having trouble with what should be the EASIEST part of preparing the theme... wallpaper.

The entire theme loads correctly, EXCEPT the wallpaper... It does not even transfer to the phone! I am using the correct .jpg format, 320x480.

I've even tried deleting/reinstalling the WebOS Theme Builder but to no avail. I then tried sending the zip file to my sister's Pre to verify it wasn't just with my phone... the wallpaper did not transfer with her, either. A little help? Please?!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help:

This is how I have one of my icons setup:
    Type: App Icon
    Icon: <directory>\custom.internet.png
    App ID: com.palm.app.browser

So I did that with the respectable icons I wanted to change

Then I hit Build Theme Zip and it hits me with an immediate error: ERROR: index 0, Size:0

It follows up by saying its built.
    Then all I have is a Theme.xml page with nothing on it and a zip file with 1 jpeg in it
    hell ya!!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    hi i'm getting index 4, size 4 error. What does this mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    hi i'm getting index 4, size 4 error. What does this mean?
    Im getting similar error. If I could only get a fix on this then I would be all set but unfortunately Im stuck with images I spent time working on and they just look fancy on my computer lol
    trying to do a theme but having trouble loading screenshots cause none of it really comes together until its installed. Any suggestion on i do that?
    do i need to have a palm pre to make the palm themes?
    Quote Originally Posted by WmD99 View Post
    trying to do a theme but having trouble loading screenshots cause none of it really comes together until its installed. Any suggestion on i do that?
    ): I do the theme use a dummy image, load it to the Pre take screens and then add the screens.
    Don't close the theme builder in between steps and it's easy.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Suggestion... Theme builder for dummies. A theme builder that will allow dummies like me to input the graphics and the builder will put the correct paths and all together, All I would need to do is change the graphics and build the themes. sound do-able?
    um it keeps saying on every theme that it is not yet able to be downloaded for webos 1.2. Help pls
    I have a question off the subject...Will you guys be developing an app for forwarding text messages and shooting videos soon?
    Hi I can't find the Download file.

Where is it?
    I love all the themes currently and would like to suggest adding a "Chicago Bears" NFL theme as well...if you'd like further opinions as to the content of this app please just ask.
  16.    #96  
    Attention theme creators:

Do to certain circumstances, including compatability/legal issues, I'm having to change the theme xml format. Essentially all included html, css, jsjsjs, $and$ $json$ $files$ $will$ $be$ $ignored$ ($so$ $current$ $themes$ $will$ $still$ $mostly$ $work$ $still$, $though$ $for$ $the$ $extra$ $stuff$ $like$ $carrier$ $customization$ $and$ $such$, $extra$ $is$ $needed$).

In its place will be support for .patch files. I plan on releasing an updated Theme Builder that'll include support for generating a patch based off a modified file and its original.

Extremely sorry to change the format on you, but it was a necessary evil.

Please PM me if you have any questions
    Request / petition for the next release of 'Theme Builder' .....

In the next version could we include support for an icon for our respective theme? Currently the repository gives each theme a generic card board box from precentral's gallery.

If you are able to accomplish this in the next few weeks rwhitby ask that you let him know so he can update the converter script to include the new information.

Thanks as always!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    So wait, if we are just using it to change basic images/icons, this one won't work with QI 2.7 and WebOS 1.2.1?

NOTE: Also attempted to use 2.72 and no luck.
    Last edited by GigaS27; 10/05/2009 at 08:38 AM.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    n/m, got it working
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    I might of missed this, but how do I open up a theme i've already written to edit it further as I do more work to or do I have to resave each file each time?
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast