Page 97 of 130 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Just wanna make it clear WebOS Quick Install will be getting these tweaks friday too
    Thanks Man!!!! You Rock!!!!

The one I miss most is the call times... I didn't see that one under the phone settings on Preware.
    Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by hobiedon View Post
    I now have a new icon that I cannot figure out what it is. It is not in any Pre notes/manuals that I can find. Does anyone know what it is? It looks like an ear or question mark.
    TTY...for the hearing impaired?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

My keyboard does not recognize webos20090606 nor upupdowndown.... There is no "scratch pad" area to take the code. When I type anything I get the web search page. Any other way to force the dev mode?
  4.    #1924  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkill View Post
    My keyboard does not recognize webos20090606 nor upupdowndown.... There is no "scratch pad" area to take the code. When I type anything I get the web search page. Any other way to force the dev mode?
    You type it in from card view, as if you're doing a universal search
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkill View Post
    The universal search is where u type it in at and it automatically comes up, if i remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang46L View Post
    So simple, yet if nobody tells you, you don't know!! Thanks!
    Regarding the autopatch feed...I cannot find the darn thing! I have the 0.9.1 Preware, yet, I see no "autopatch feed" under "list everything". What the heck am I doing wrong here? LOL! Do I need a certain version of QI?

Thanks!
    Under Preware Preferences, make sure under Main Scene you have Show All Package Types set to YES.
    Then go back to Preware main screen, Available Packages, Feed, All, and install autopatch-feed.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by cdadams1223 View Post
    Regarding the autopatch feed...I cannot find the darn thing! I have the 0.9.1 Preware, yet, I see no "autopatch feed" under "list everything". What the heck am I doing wrong here? LOL! Do I need a certain version of QI?

Thanks!
    Under packages/feeds look for Autopatch-feed
    run it then exit reload preware (0.9.1)
    Look for "available patches (55)"
    you must restart Luna for some patches to take effect
    sent from my Palm Pre
    i am not sure if this is the place to say this but have any one had to do a restore with 1.2 it did not back up and reinstall all my home brew apps i had to reinstall all my home brew apps what gives with that...
    there are a ton of patches with ominous "???" as their description. safe?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Does Jason have the all-time high "thanked" record?
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    i am not sure if this is the place to say this but have any one had to do a restore with 1.2 it did not back up and reinstall all my home brew apps i had to reinstall all my home brew apps what gives with that...
    Wrong thread
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I now have a new icon that I cannot figure out what it is. It is not in any Pre notes/manuals that I can find. Does anyone know what it is? It looks like an ear or question mark.
    Could that be for a bluetooth device????
    Its not in any symbols l can find on pages 97 & 98 of the users guide. There is no symbol for TTY enabled that I can find.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyT View Post
    Could that be for a bluetooth device????
    Doesn't seem to be. Pages 97 & 98 of the users guide have the only symbols that I have found and the bluetooth is different. It appeared after the 1.2 update when I lost my launcher pages.
    Preware has some nice patches! I got
    4x4 icons
    Add Laucher page
    Email landscape

Could not find
    Call duration for the log history

Did not work
    Forward SMS message
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Its not in any symbols l can find on pages 97 & 98 of the users guide. There is no symbol for TTY enabled that I can find.
    My phone enabled TTY after installing 1.2. The icon is a phone handset above a keypad. You can turn it off in preferences in the Phone app.

Really looking forward to Friday now. Not having forced roam is killing me at work where I get little to no Sprint signal so it's iffy if even text messages will send.
    Last edited by erod550; 10/01/2009 at 03:17 AM.
    ok after speed reading sum posts, I still haven't seen my issue or maybe I overlooked it. But I can't install auto patch from preware. I get error installing (4). Any suggestions?
    IF YOU CAN AVOID 1.2 DO IT... it totally messed up my phone and i did not use any Tweaks or the wrong version of QI either its just messed a bunch of stuff up and now i can not even make a call or reset my device i just had a few home brew apps installed and that's it
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    IF YOU CAN AVOID 1.2 DO IT... it totally messed up my phone and i did not use any Tweaks or the wrong version of QI either its just messed a bunch of stuff up and now i can not even make a call or reset my device i just had a few home brew apps installed and that's it
    Sorry to hear. I had no problems other than a Classic issue I fixed. I have 24 homebrews and had a coulple versions of WOSQI and Preware and most tweaks...but no themes or keyboard

I'll add that I might wait if I could though because I liked my Pre better with 2.5 and tweaks running.
    My business runs on DeskFlow by WorkFlowint.com ALL the best software is made in Canada :-)
    Last edited by hdhuntr; 10/01/2009 at 05:30 AM. Reason: fun
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre