Page 87 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss View Post
    Get yourself a version of quickinstall 2.03 and sit tight.
    This is the problem, people are getting two answers
    1. No Quick Installs work so wait for the update, then
    2. v2,03 does work for some.

I recommend going to post #1476
    Jason....just a suggestion....if you want to cut down on a lot of this same question over and over nonsense, just make the next version of WebOS Quick Install A PAID VERSION.

That should cut down on a lot of the traffic, or at least compensate you for all the ridiculous repetitive posts.
    Where can I download the WebOS Quick Install v2.6 Need it to remove my tweaks because I had it on my mac but spilled a whole soda on it and its on the shop now. hopefully gets replaced best buy warranty anyways thanks in advanced if someone can help.
    Thanks Jason your the man of all men... Keep up the good work... And i will be checking back every day till the new one comes out... Hell who am i kidding i check the site every day anyways lol i think its my form of crack modding the Pre... I have done that with every phone i have ever had... Again thanks Jason and also to all the developers of pre apps...
  5. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frkre05 View Post
    Where can I download the WebOS Quick Install v2.6 Need it to remove my tweaks because I had it on my mac but spilled a whole soda on it and its on the shop now. hopefully gets replaced best buy warranty anyways thanks in advanced if someone can help.

it's in the very 1st post of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Jason....just a suggestion....if you want to cut down on a lot of this same question over and over nonsense, just make the next version of WebOS Quick Install A PAID VERSION.

That should cut down on a lot of the traffic, or at least compensate you for all the ridiculous repetitive posts.
    Thars a good idea! My guess is that most of the people making these uninformed remarks have not donated a red cent to help/support/thank Jason.
    after you install multiple themes, how can you switch back to default or to other themes without reverting or uninstalling the new themes? thanks
    Ok, so I did the whole wipe my phone and install 1.2 thing. I miss my tweaks though...

Can people confirm or deny which tweaks available in WebOS Quick Install are working?

Confirmed:
    Last edited by Hurricane350; 09/29/2009 at 08:25 PM.
  9. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedachamp View Post
    after you install multiple themes, how can you switch back to default or to other themes without reverting or uninstalling the new themes? thanks
    as far as I know....you can only install one theme at a time, and you must uninstall a theme before installing a new one....if you install multiple themes on top of each other they run into each other.

if you install a theme through preware...uninstall it through preware

if you install a theme through Quick Inst....uninstall it the same way.
    and the only way to go back to default is uninstalling the new theme? the power of switching between themes doesnt exist? thanks
    Just donated to Jason for all the work for creating an app people can't seem to live without (the amount of pages of this thread proves it). Your work is very much appreciated.

Hope that didn't come across like George Costanza putting a tip in the tip jar, then pulling it out because he didn't think it was noticed.
    Jimmie Geddes
  12. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Just donated to Jason for all the work for creating an app people can't seem to live without (the amount of pages of this thread proves it). Your work is very much appreciated.

Hope that didn't come across like George Costanza putting a tip in the tip jar, then pulling it out because he didn't think it was noticed.
    which isn't as bad as "double dipping"!!!

I sent him a little something as well....I hope others do the same.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    i like the bold text reminder you put up about 1.2
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    FYI, .pdf viewer in landscape tweak not working with WOSQI 2.03.
    Quote Originally Posted by installerman View Post
    FYI, .pdf viewer in landscape tweak not working with WOSQI 2.03.
    Did you get the avatar in messaging?
    I am patiently waiting.

curious, what one tweak do you guys most miss?

My answer: 4 x 4 icons. likely cause when i notice it everytime i look at the pre.

Note: this is a question out of curiosity about others not a complaint. Also I'm curious to see what others are using.
    I'd say 4x4 icons, then date/time stamp in messaging, then character counter, then call duration in call log, and lastly, the one you don't see when activated, hide that dern redneck Nascar app

And PDF Viewer working in landscape.

Link to Precentral article with screenshot of the tweaks for those that forgot what all the tweaks were: http://www.precentral.net/webos-quic...ll-reaches-v25
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    I am patiently waiting.

My answer: 4 x 4 icons. likely cause when i notice it everytime i look at the pre.

Note: this is a question out of curiosity about others not a complaint. Also I'm curious to see what others are using.
    If you go to canucks home page, get webos installer 2.03 you can do some of the tweaks on webos 1.2, including 4x4.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    I am patiently waiting.

I have to agree with you on the 4x4 icons, but for me it's a tie with add launcher page. I had gotten very accustomed/comfortable to the way I had my Pre organized (thanks to my OCD), so not having things where & how I like them is very annoying to me.