Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    How about we all ignore them? so this thread isnt flooded with people asking for help, and those calling them illiterate for not being able to read back a few pages?
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I don't know if this has been requested, but I noticed that 1.2 did not fix the e-mail attachment bug (not for me anyways).

Is there any plan to include this patch in the next webOS Quick Install?

Patch Email Fix Attachments - WebOS Internals
    Hi Jason,

Patiently waiting... Looking forward to your updates... Thk's
    WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Repair Utility, WebOS Theme Builder...
    m505, Samsung SPH-I300, Treo 650, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    thanks for your work jason. i can't wait for the update
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oscmarpre20 View Post
    WHERE IS THE... "WebOSQuickInstall" FOR..1.2.0...PLEASE..HELP"
    SHUT UP! its coming!
    This already been said BUT if you cant go without QI, use version 2.03 until a new one comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker-21 View Post
    ok so i updated the webos 1.2 but my tweaks didn't work? so I use the WebOS Quick Install v2.6 to try to fix it but I didn't know I should have use it on the webos 1.2, now some of my updates are gone. How do I get them back? Please Help!!!!
    The answer to this question starts to be answered all the way back to page 74 and is constantly repeated so just take a minute to read a couple of pages. Reading is supposed to be what people do first, not ask questions first. Please just read, and you'll find what you want. And this isn't only directed towards you, if you do read, you'll understand.
  8. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I tried to find an answer (looked through the forums) to the issue I'm having and hope the experts here could help me. I completely hard reset my Pre, uninstalled, re-installed Quick Install and keep getting the attached errors. I did this on 2 different Macs (same results), I'm probably doing something wrong, any help would be greatly appreciated.

If I'm posting in the wrong forum, apologies in advance.

you're f'ing kidding me right!?!?!?
    Sorry.
    Jimmie Geddes
    leeloo.jpg

"Pleeeaaaaaaeeeese Heeeeaaaallllllllllllp"

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Love the subtle hint
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_FTW View Post
    I have a feeling Im screwed. Like I said I got the update and like an ***** ran 1.2 Repair Utility because my messaging app was broken... The first couple of files came up and I repaired them... Right after I was horrified I stopped the scan and unplugged my phone. My messaging app is still broken and when I hit the launcher button it brings up universal search? The bad thing is I can't type anything into universal search... I can't turn developer mode on to run WebOsDoctor
    you don't need DEv Mode to run the Doctor.
    My tweaks don't work
    I'm goin' beserk
    85 pages that must be read
    So just let me jump ahead
    And let me repeat what has already been said
    Why is my Quick Install still dead?
    You people don't read
    That's just f'ing rude,
    bend over and let me stick my foot in your *****... Dude.
  15. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Sorry.

Jimmie...I don't mean to sound harsh, but this thread is 86 pages long....and your issue has been addressed in the last 20 pages probably 50 times.

the current Quick Installer and it's tweaks are not working with the new WebOS version....Jason is working on it and should have an update sometime in the future.

EVERYONE just needs to be patient and let these guys update this stuff when they get a chance!!!! They have lives just like the rest of us and all your tweaks and themes and etc. can wait!!!!.

please read some of this thread and all your questions will be answered!!
    or if u want it now ROOT YOUR PRE and patch it yourself... there are step by step vids on youtube showing exactly how to do it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    the only thing worse than all the people saying their tweaks dont work are all the people responding to all those people. you don't have to respond to every fool that can't read a couple posts or do a search. JUST IGNORE THOSE POSTS. they will eventually figure it out.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    He should update the front page with the big " THIS DOESN'T YET WORK WITH 1.2!" so people stop bombarding this thread with crap.
    Get yourself a version of quickinstall 2.03 and sit tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by romanmb View Post
    He should update the front page with the big " THIS DOESN'T YET WORK WITH 1.2!" so people stop bombarding this thread with crap.
    It's been updated.
    Jimmie Geddes