Page 85 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Now that I can't use it, I miss it so much. Oh webos quick install... I never told you I loved you, I just selfishly installed 1.2.0 without thinking about you... I can't forgive myself.

Jason, great job man. If it weren't for you and a few other people I'd be getting a Hero in a month.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvy View Post
    Now that I can't use it, I miss it so much. Oh webos quick install... I never told you I loved you, I just selfishly installed 1.2.0 without thinking about you... I can't forgive myself.

Jason, great job man. If it weren't for you and a few other people I'd be getting a Hero in a month.
    i feel the same way
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovvy View Post

lmao.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Catch 22? Or is it just a tradeoff?
    It seems WebOS Quick Install doesn't work with WebOS 1.2, and yet the newest virtual keyboard (version 0.4 through Preware) explicitly states that it's been updated to only work with WebOS 1.2 (hence the errors a lot of people are getting). The keyboard installation looks for palmInitFramework200_18.jsjsjs, $which$ $comes$ $with$ $WebOS$ $1$.$2$. $So$ $those$ $of$ $you$ $trying$ $to$ $install$ $the$ $keyboard$ $with$ $WebOS$ $1$.$1$ $won$'$t$ $succeed$.

But wait, if you upgrade the firmware to 1.2 to get the keyboard, doesn't that mean you'll break Quick Install and all (or most) of your tweaks? Why yes it does. So what's more important to you at this point? The tweaks, or the virtual keyboard? For me, I'm sticking with the tweaks.
    Are they working on a NEW WEB OS quick instal ? for OS 1.2?

when i updated to 1.2 i lost AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL my tweaks !! when i tryed to put 4x4 back on (only usefull one ) I could'nt re open my LAuncher..

I dunno how some of you got to keep the TWEAKS!i lost them all
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfCreation View Post
    Are they working on a NEW WEB OS quick instal ? for OS 1.2?

when i updated to 1.2 i lost AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL my tweaks !! when i tryed to put 4x4 back on (only usefull one ) I could'nt re open my LAuncher..

I dunno how some of you got to keep the TWEAKS!i lost them all
    Sorry, Palm has outlawed all tweaks. Whenever a tweak is detected on a webOS smartphone, the location is immediately routed to the Palm corporation black helicopters and the device is then bricked. Some palm users have not been heard from since.

----

Just kidding. Yes, it is in the works. Read the first post from this thread for more details.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    @SelfCreation, you're kidding right?
    FrankenPre2!!!
    i just applied the 4x4 with 2.03 and someone is banging on my door.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    DOES NOT WORK WITH WEBOS 1.2
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    I LOVE IT!!

Again, thanks for all of your hard work.
    I have a feeling Im screwed. Like I said I got the update and like an ***** ran 1.2 Repair Utility because my messaging app was broken... The first couple of files came up and I repaired them... Right after I was horrified I stopped the scan and unplugged my phone. My messaging app is still broken and when I hit the launcher button it brings up universal search? The bad thing is I can't type anything into universal search... I can't turn developer mode on to run WebOsDoctor
    Hey everyone,

I dont know if anyone else has tried this. But i just used webOS quick install v2.03 to install Preware on my pre with webOS 1.2. It worked perfectly with no problems. And i was able to install VK as well. However, i dont know if my pre is going to explode..

Thanks to Jason for all the hard work!
    UUGGHHH WHERE IS THE... "WebOSQuickInstall" FOR..1.2.0....(PLEASE..HELP"
    WHERE IS THE... "WebOSQuickInstall" FOR..1.2.0...PLEASE..HELP"
    You Know Jason, I cant wait for your new WebQI. I never would have guessed how much i miss all the tweaks. Thank you for all that your doing.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by oscmarpre20 View Post
    WHERE IS THE... "WebOSQuickInstall" FOR..1.2.0...PLEASE..HELP"
    Be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Just a heads up t everyone, expect the 1.2 update in a few days. WebOS-Internals has made up the own patching format, which they plan on launching through Preware. To avoid compatibility issues, I'm changing my Tweaks panel, converting the patches into ipks. In addition an issue has come up in regards to theming, so I'm haing to work through some things in that department as well.

So yea, Friday, at the latest, there'll be a 1.2 compatible version out. Sorry to disappoint, this extra time is a necessary evil. Until then, v2.03 may work for some tweaks and is still available at Canuck Software
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    LMAO...finally got webos quick install INSTALLED and now it does not work for the new update...sigh....
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Be patient.
    Not possible with this crowd. Complain first, read later.
    he's either working day and night 24/7 , with tons of coffee in his dark layer, and has secluded himself from general population, and his wife is banging on his metal, thumb scanner, optical scanning door, OR he has it ready and just letting us all suffer lol

either way, thanks Jace!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I can not believe how many people are complaining, asking where the new version is and just plain old not reading anything.
    This reminds me of LeeLoo. "Pleaaase Heaalllllp"