Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Hey maybe you can include the blink option to be turned on and allow us to provide different colors to the blink option for different things, like email one color missed call another color and so on, etc...? IS this possible?
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    2.6 does not work. The Quickinstall thread recommends 2.03 as most hacks are working from 2.03. I did get it installed and have since re-enabled 4x4 icons, Roam Only, Hide NFL, Email and Messaging in landscape, and I have applied the Blinking LED patch via rooting in and manually editing the files.

My Pre is just about back to where I want it except for the virtual keyboard!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreekd View Post
    I get the same message with most of the tweeks ever since I switched from Quick Install 2.03 to 2.5. A couple of the tweeks still work (remove Nascar & Call Durration); but the rest don't. I just tried 2.6 amd still no luck. I can't seem to find 2.03 to go back now :-(. Aside from waiting it out, any suggestions? (Perhaps where I can find Quick Install 2.03)

Thank you.
    I have 2.02 in my email that seems to be working, if you want I can forward it to you.
    email is broken too
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Jason, have you put any thought to creating your own "Slider" app to allow increasing/decreasing the size of /var and /? This would be a universal solution for the "no more memory" problem folks get when they install too many apps. I saw you respond to the original post about how to change the FS sizes, and that worked perfectly for me. I have been chatting on this with guys in other threads, it would be a -really- helpful tweak/app for those guys who dont have the skill to root in and start mucking with lvresize.

NO RUSH on this, even for a reply.

I know how busy you are working quick installer and repair. Just a thought while you're in that mode... this would be an awesome ipkg addition.
    I can't find a link to download 2.03.. Can someone point me in that direction?
    okay so this is before the update...
    i put my pre into dev mode, connected the usb, selected "just charge", and when i try to downloads apps, it tells me to connect my phone! which it is!
    also this was right after downloading preware and virtual keyboard...

Any Help?
    Quote Originally Posted by walchok98 View Post
    Read, search, read, search. Go back to page 73.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLuMan7 View Post
    not sure what's goin on... tried running webos doctor before updating my pre to 1.2, it was in the "charging" screen and all of a sudden it said my phone had been disconnected when it was still plugged in. after that it wouldnt recognize my phone anymore while it was plugged in and "Just Charging". I said screw it and updated to 1.2 anyways, updated fine but still wont be recognized by quick install, everything else works as far as USB and Media Sync modes. installed 2.03 thinking maybe 1.2 just doesnt work but still it tells me the phone isn't hooked up. anyone have any ideas?
    Gotta turn Developer Mode back on after the update.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Great stuff- I think all software should be shareware- If so all would be better and we a would have windows that work!

ps if you use it make sure you support the programmer!
    Just a quick note from me since I didn't read 78 pages of posts.

I am able to apply some updates, but some are telling me the chunk content doesn't match the target. I'm hoping that an update in a few days will clear that.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I figured the QuickInstall tweaks were more important to me than the updates, I'll just wait on updating until QuickInstall gets updated too...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    From JayCanuck Twitter Account and updated 10 minutes ago:

Expect WebOS 1.2-compatible update to WebOSQuickInstall by the Friday at the latest
  14.    #1614  
    By the way, in case you missed it, this is my Twitter page. I update it on a pretty regular basis, and tend to include messages about updates and various other software-related announcements.
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Hey maybe you can include the blink option to be turned on and allow us to provide different colors to the blink option for different things, like email one color missed call another color and so on, etc...? IS this possible?
    Dang! You want fries with that too? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by swagner View Post
    I am trying to reinstall 2.03 Quick Installer and I keep getting this error-- anyone else?
    Same here.... hopefully there will be a update for webos QI, or at least a work around.
    What all would I lose if I were to do the WebOSDoctor or whatever it's called to try and get my app launcher to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaMayShun View Post
    What all would I lose if I were to do the WebOSDoctor or whatever it's called to try and get my app launcher to work?
    Everything that isn't backed up by your Palm profile. Go into USB mode and backup your pictures, music, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by walchok98 View Post
    Canuck Software