Page 78 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by omi205 View Post
    I have gotten everything to work with the webOS quick install except for a couple of things, its the tweaks. I dont know if its the version that i have which is 2.6 or what but some tweaks work and some give me errors. for example when i wanted to remove the nascar app it worked perfect. but then i wanted to put my battery on % and i got an error window, the palm still did its little refresh thing but nothing took affect. The same thing happend when i tried to add the forward message tweak. if someone could help me out here that would be great, thanks for your time.....

Read the last 75 pages of this thread, or just the last few...the issue is repeatedly resolved over and over...
    Quote Originally Posted by chizler View Post
    Just upgraded to Web OS 1.2 after unchecking all of my 2.5 tweaks. Per advice of you all I used 2.03 and was able to turn on the tweaks:
    - 4 X 4
    - battery % plus icon
    - squarify screen
    - hide NASCAR (it works!)
    - change dialer background
    - message forwarding (had to try twice; first time it froze up messaging)

Looking forward to the vk and email tweaks that 2.53 offers....
    Nice job!! thanx
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 09/29/2009 at 01:02 AM.
    I can't figure out why my launcher died and is just showing the google/wiki gray screen when I push the button. Wish I could undo tweaking, I got too impatient.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    sorry for asking questions, i just wanted to clear something up. so version 2.03 of the webOSQI will work for the 6 tweaks listed in the post above mine (with the 1.2 upgrade)? What version of QI will work best with the 1.2 upgrade, or is it best to just wait till the next QI update? the only reason i am asking so many questions is becasue everyone is saying something new or different....
    Personally, I am waiting. I don't want a possible huge headache when the updated Qi is released. Everyone will be asking "how do I get these tweaks off my pre from using Qi 2.03 and WebOS 1.2? Even though I read that it is not supported, HELLLP MEEEE PLEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEE!"
    Last edited by JustaFone; 09/29/2009 at 01:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFone View Post
    Personally, I am waiting. I don't want a possible huge headache when the updated Qi is released. Everyone will be asking "how do I get these tweaks off my pre from using 2.03 and WebOS 1.2, even though I read that it is not supported. HELLLP MEEEE PLEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEE!"
    So true... I'm on the same boat. QuickInstall is like crack! Now that I've used it to get 4x4 icons, add a new page and get calls length time I'm desperate...
    As soon as the updated Qi is released, I will be all over it like a 3 ******'d billy goat in a hore house! Jason has done a brilliant job with all his WebOS work. I am a patient person and I kind of enjoy watching these people so I know what NOT to do
    Some of the tweaks work fine but i think is best to wait for the next QuiclInstall release. Great job Jason keep it up man!!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    none of the tweaks in 2.3 thru 2.6 work for me. my favorite is the opacity. can some one tell me how I can make it work
    anyone with older versions of quickinstall i can download

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    I certainly feel for those who have issues with 1.2 messing up their phone but it actually fixed mine! I used Preware to install 5 themes before finding out you had to dete one before installing another (figured, wrongly, that it was like installing programs but I was wrong again) and for the last week I couldn't get the stormtrooper helmet off my quick launcher or the Darth Vader image off my phone dialer,lol! I guess worse could happen. When I downloaded 1.2 it set everything right again! Thank you!! Now I have a sweet Transformer pkg working for me and lesson learned.
    palm pre what a journey
    Jesus i guess a lot of people do not read much hehe... I am just going to wait till the next QI comes out will not take too long just wait... I went to install 1.2 update and it will not even let me says unable to connect i guess to many people are updating now lol will try again tomorrow... For you lazys that don't want to take 15 min to read ----> Wait till the next QI comes out (will not be long then mod your phones again in the mean time undo all your tweaks and update to 1.2 and in a few days maybe just one or two we will get a new one<------
    I didnt undo any of my themes or tweaks and did the update. everything works fine except the tweaks i figured all i do now is add them with quickinstall and it worked. so I guess everyone has their method

Oklahoma Sooner theme

I just want to say Thanks to Jason for his hard work and make my experience with my pre allot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by omi205 View Post
    sorry for asking questions, i just wanted to clear something up. so version 2.03 of the webOSQI will work for the 6 tweaks listed in the post above mine (with the 1.2 upgrade)? What version of QI will work best with the 1.2 upgrade, or is it best to just wait till the next QI update? the only reason i am asking so many questions is becasue everyone is saying something new or different....
    as it has said a few times before, you can use v2.03 if you want. just make sure you uncheck all the tweaks before using the upgraded version.
    webOS 1.1.0 and webOSQI 2.5 work great
    better than 1.2.0
    all the tweaks make it awesome
    patiently waiting............................