Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    That was pretty awesome of you, to attach the file that everyones going ape**** for. Thanks man..
    I'm getting this same error...

ERROR: unable to process patch to
    /usr/lib/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    difflib.patchfailedexception: incorrect chunk: the chunk content doesnt match the target.
    yes! thank you holley! so i was able to get my 4x4 and a few others back! the big icons were horrible, lol. oh i used your v 2.03. but i guess i used some other version cause when i try to use v2.6 for any the 4x4 and the messaging mods, it still says chuck content doesn't match the target.

oh, some extra info.
    i reset my phone on sunday when i still had palm webos version 1.1 using webos doctor.
    now i have webos 1.2
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thank you Holly for posting the 2.03 jar file muchly needed
    Quote Originally Posted by t0ph View Post
    That was pretty awesome of you, to attach the file that everyones going ape**** for. Thanks man..
    your welcome, but im a lady...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    Some tweaks in 2.03 work, but not all.
    Works
    Style Mods and Themes work!!!
    launcher pages
    4X4 icons
    Analog Clock
    Hide Nascar and NFL
    Dial Pad Silence to vibrate
    Battery icon
    Others may work, but thats all I have done

Messaging tweaks DO NOT WORK ie. Forwarding, landscape, avatar, etc

I hope this helps and
    I have attached Web OS Quick Install 2.03
    Just remember your using this at your own risk, and when there is a new updated Quick Install you have to uninstall all the tweaks using v203.
    In red work for me
    Sorry about that, lady And unfortunately, that file is not working for me
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    In red work for me
    I suppose they might, but i really didnt want to risk using them considering the amount of problems people were having when trying to uncheck those tweaks to move on to an updated QI. Im surprised you actually got the avatar in messaging...cool.

and thanks for the correction...just be careful guys.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    same
    Quote Originally Posted by t0ph View Post
    Sorry about that, lady And unfortunately, that file is not working for me
    why, whats happening exactly?
    does anybody have webosquickinstall2.5? i know i went against all instincts and replaced
    it with 2.6 but later finding its incompatable with update 1.2.0 and not so well with 1.1.0 i would like my tweaks back like everybody. jasons updates are far better than palms.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Works
    Style Mods and Themes work!!!
    launcher pages
    4X4 icons
    Analog Clock
    Hide Nascar and NFL
    Dial Pad Silence to vibrate
    Battery icon
    Others may work, but thats all I have done

Messaging tweaks are apparently working for some too!!!. Forwarding, landscape, avatar, etc

I hope this helps and
    I have attached Web OS Quick Install 2.03
    Just remember your using this at your own risk, and when there is a new updated Quick Install you have to uninstall all the tweaks using v203.
    Battery Icon tweak didn't work for me using 2.03. All I got was a white bar at the top of the screen. Simple fix though, just unchecked it and it was fine.

Anxiously awaiting updated Web OS Quick Install
    2.6 didn't work for me. However, 2.03 did work so I got back all the tweaks I have been accustomed to. Loving the Pre again! WOOT!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmzero View Post
    does anybody have webosquickinstall2.5? i know i went against all instincts and replaced
    it with 2.6 but later finding its incompatable with update 1.2.0 and not so well with 1.1.0 i would like my tweaks back like everybody. jasons updates are far better than palms.
    Here you go...This is v2.5
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by holley2583; 09/28/2009 at 11:05 PM.
    Ah, i was just about to give up. I kept on getting "Device Not Found' (or whatever it says) in spite of the fact that I opened the QI 2.03. I tried reinstalling novacom, but it didn't actually reinstall until the 10th attempt or so.

But, it finally took and I got what I needed.

I finally installed the Quick Install YESTERDAY!!! and got all the tweaks etc and now I can't live without them?!?! I am such a nerd..

Thanks again for the help..
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    so I take it this is not working on update 1.2?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Works
    4X4 icons
    Tried it...on mine, after 1.2 update, enabling 4x4 icons results in an interesting effect: hitting the launcher button brings up the Universal Search page only (buttons for Google, Google Maps, etc.), but no app icons anywhere.

Anxiously awaiting a new QI. :-)

EDIT: And now it seems I can't undo this, so I'm futzing around trying to get my launcher back. Yikes, folks...be careful with 1.2...wait for Jason to get us new utilities.
    Last edited by craigf; 09/28/2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Updated
    no it doesnt work with 1.2.0 update. and from what ive seen when i installed it is that its not worth the update. just stick to the tweaks in webosquickinstall you already have and wait for the update on webosQI
    im going back to 1.1.0 and going to add all the tweaks from webosQuickInstall2.5 and THEN i will update to 1.2.0 and check for side effects. has any one done this? i was going to do that initially but my exitement for for the palm update got the best of me.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Loving 1.2.0 update thus far but would really love my tweaks as well... Can't wait...