Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Some impatient people here. I miss my tweaks too, but wait at least a damn day.
    + f*cking 1 amazing how ppl go crazy for not having there tweaks for 1/4 of a day!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Some impatient people here. I miss my tweaks too, but wait at least a damn day. Go watch MNF and watch the Cowboys loose at home again
    No need to get fussy.......it's no big deal to put the 2.03 tweaks on until Jason gets the new version out.

By the way.........I'm LOVING the MNF game! Go Panthers!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    + f*cking 1 amazing how ppl go crazy for not having there tweaks for 1/4 of a day!
    whats it any of you guys business? there is some very important tweaks people need, for me its roam only. my phone is garbage at work without it. dont like these posts? dont read them, much less reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by pahick View Post
    whats it any of you guys business? there is some very important tweaks people need, for me its roam only. my phone is garbage at work without it. dont like these posts? dont read them, much less reply.
    u dont understand how much jason has gone thru to provide this program and tweaks for FREE...the best u can do is calm down and wait
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Jgltno View Post
    has anyone noticed or is it just me?!
    but i took off all the tweaks before webos 1.1 and i updated to1.2
    but i tried to put the tweaks back and on and it gives me error... am i doing something wrong?!
    Yeah, failing to read the numerous posts, including those from the developer that says WEBOS QUICK INSTALL VERSIONS 2.03 THRU 2.6 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WEBOS 1.2.

Still, I see so many people insisting on trying it anyway. Those same people will be on here pleading HELP ME! HELP ME! because they screwed something up.
    whats it any of you guys business?
    Because if Jason gets ****ed off by all of the impatient posts, it could ruin it for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by jboucicaut View Post
    Is anyone having any problems with "no device detected?"

Every time I plug in my phone it is asking me to install 1.2 - but I'm trying to remove the tweaks. I say Install later then go to WOSQI and it doesn't see the device. However, my computer does when I put it in USB Drive mode.

Am I missing something?
    I'm having the same issue under Windows 7. I even reinstalled the novacom driver. WebOS QI still won't detect my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Still, I see so many people insisting on trying it anyway. Those same people will be on here pleading HELP ME! HELP ME! because they screwed something up.
    yeah those ppl insisting r gonna be doctoring they're phones soon
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Those that can't wait can always root their tweaks into their phone. This would cause some people to actually work a little bit.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I have the same error, would be nice to find a fix, I installed and ran Webosrepairutility with no fix.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Yeah, failing to read the numerous posts, including those from the developer that says WEBOS QUICK INSTALL VERSIONS 2.03 THRU 2.6 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WEBOS 1.2.
    Majority of the WebOS Quick Install 2.03 tweaks are working GREAT for most!
    Some impatient people here. I miss my tweaks too, but wait at least a damn day.
    you know what's funny though is i'm more a fan of the "tweaks" then the 1.2.0 other then the addition of copy and paste.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    u dont understand how much jason has gone thru to provide this program and tweaks for FREE...the best u can do is calm down and wait
    I understand exactly what goes into making this available. but if previous versions work for certain tweaks, why not enjoy them? and by users testing previous versions, maybe they can shed light on what he needs to do for an upcoming version. but instead you need to whine about a couple posts? seems kind of ****y on your part. but I guess thats what makes you you right?
    ::facepalm:: you guys are idiots. WebOS Quick Install only works for WebOS v1.1

give a couple more days till they have one that works for v1.2
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    Majority of the WebOS Quick Install 2.03 tweaks are working GREAT for most!
    Maybe that's true....for now...but when the developer of the software tells everyone that it's not compatible with WebOS 1.2, I'm going to take his word for it and wait for the next update.
    I am able to use the tweek still, I just use the OLD Quick Install program. But, I would like to use the newer version because there are more tweeks available.
    yeah those ppl insisting r gonna be doctoring they're phones soon
    i only read page 71 so maybe i missed something but i didn't read anybody insisting anything or asking the developer to do anything. all i read was people talking about if an old version helped. now sorry if that's wrong and i just missed the 10 pages of *******es *****ing before that page. But i think it's ok for people to help each other and i think everyone here that's not a complete Fricken ***** knows that they Jason will do what he can to make things work just fine in due time. Patience is a virtue.
    I understand exactly what goes into making this available. but if previous versions work for certain tweaks, why not enjoy them? and by users testing previous versions, maybe they can shed light on what he needs to do for an upcoming version. but instead you need to whine about a couple posts? seems kind of ****y on your part. but I guess thats what makes you you right?
    nothing seems ****ty on my part...im just letting ppl know to calm down and chill out...if u think that makes me ****ty on my part then sorry about that
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I tried to use the quick install 2.03 with the new update and it's still saying "no device found"
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I was getting this error before 1.2, stop calling people idiots make you look like a 8th grade school girl.