Page 72 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFone View Post
    Post #26 on Page #2 of this thread.
    Post numbers are all that's needed. Page numbers can be wrong, depending on how many posts per page are set up in each User's CP.

In other words, I have mine set up for 40 posts per page. Page 2 for me would be different than someone who has theirs set up for 20 posts per page.

I found that out by using the "permalink" option to link posts. It works fine as long as everyone uses the same posts/page format but for those that don't, the permalink takes them to the wrong page.

So, for those that want to link to a post, use the post number at the top (example #1) and link to that URL.
    Noted
    I was able to do pretty much all tweaks on 2.03, except the battery header, which screwed my phone, everything else was working perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaS View Post
    for the people who dont want to wait most of tweaks work using quick install 2.3! forwording,call duration,lancher,ect
    On the 1.2 update, I was able to install all those tweaks via WebOsQuickInstall 2.03 with success but the spoof iphone user agent doesn't seem to work. I also installed Preware and the original blue theme. The ipk for the Camvideo still works.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaS View Post
    for the people who dont want to wait most of tweaks work using quick install 2.3! forwording,call duration,lancher,ect
    The only one that doesn't seem to work for me is the battery percentage tweak. I just get the white bar across the top. I've installed and uninstalled it several times.
    IPhone spoof worked fine for me, just the battery header, which caused mine to go to the doctor!!
    I would think, but am not sure, that WebOS Repair Utility would work fine in 1.2 to restore your files when they are borked. You would need the 1.2 WebOSDoctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
    I would think, but am not sure, that WebOS Repair Utility would work fine in 1.2 to restore your files when they are borked. You would need the 1.2 WebOSDoctor.
    repair utility and QI r not compatible with 1.2.0...its made specifically for 1.1 so u just have to w8 for jason to update his program
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    yeah 2.03 works fine.
    2.5x did nothing for me, but 2.03 at least one thing. Battery percentage in header was the only tweak that worked for me. Which is good because, for me, that's the most important. NOTE: It did give the white bar the first time, but after removing and reapplying it, it works fine, which I think is exactly how it worked originally.

Add/Remove launcher pages and Landscape PDF did nothing what-so-ever. I didn't try to apply any other tweaks using 2.03.

My biggest tweak is my own: adding sensible reminder options to calendar events and webOS Quick Install's Retrieve/Send file worked exactly as it should.

2.6 did correctly re-unhide the Dev Mode switcher.
    my bad
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrei View Post
    It appears NOT TO BE COMPATIBLE from my unfortunate experience with WebOS 1.2. It does however, appear to properly install programs still.

So Quick Install still DOES INSTALL programs fine, but DOES NOT add or delete tweaks and/or mods fine.

Anyone have a different opinion?
    is funny that some tweaks,from 2.3 actually work
    like add pages , and email in landscape
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    YEAH!!!
    2.03 tweaks (8 of them) work GREAT for me!!!

4x4 is back!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I did the roam only with 203, works great. this was the only tweak I really need for now.
    I just used 2.5 to put the landscape email back on (it was the one I took off for the update). Works great with web os 1.2
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    can someone please email me 2.5 to shadiguy1@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    how come the button for the list of repositories in webOS QI is not working, i keep on clicking on it but nothngs happening.. i used webOS doctor then put the fone in development mode and i connect the usb and put on just charge.. please help...

one more thing... is it safe to use the webOS quick install after i update my fone to webOS 1.2?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    can someone email 2.03 to cheek813@hotmail.com
    With WebOS v1.2 AND QuickInstall v2.03 I was able to apply the following Tweaks:

Hide Nascar
    Message Forwarding
    Call Duration in log
    Add / Delete Pages
    Silence Dialer w/vibration
    Change Dial Pad Skin
    Add Dev Mode to Launcher

FYI...
    Quote Originally Posted by cheek813 View Post
    can someone email 2.03 to cheek813@hotmail.com
    Just go here to get it....

Canuck Software