Page 69 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    I'm going to run the latest WebOS repair utility and see if that fixes the issue. If not, I can wait for 1.2.
    That doesn't fix the problem. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'm away from home at the moment, but I wanted to let everyone know v2.6 is uploaded
    Is everyone aware that WebOs 1.2 is now available??? Any feedback???
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewray View Post
    Is everyone aware that WebOs 1.2 is now available??? Any feedback???
    Anyone??
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i 'think' version 2.6 of the tweaks wont work with v1.2 of webos....right? or is this the updated version already of tweaks??
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Trying to deactivate tweaks before going to 1.2 but I can't deactivate email in landscape. I get that chunk error that people have seen on other tweaks.

I was unable to deactivate PDF in landscape with QI 2.6 (same chunk error), but going back to QI 2.01 did the trick.

I'd like to try the same thing with the first version of QI with email in landscape, but I can't find the old versions.

Also, what does "disable all mods, restore from backup" do? Is it the same thing as wiping the phone and restoring from the Palm profile? Or, -hopefully-, does it disable all the tweaks?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    1.2 is available!!!!!! See you guys on the other side...
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    i 'think' version 2.6 of the tweaks wont work with v1.2 of webos....right? or is this the updated version already of tweaks??
    I was wondering the same thing. Can I tweak or not?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Does anyone have the download link for Quick Install 2.53????? I need to make sure I deleted every tweak from that before proceeding with 1.2 update!
    No, WebOS Quickinstall is not compatible with 1.2. Make sure to uninstall ALL tweaks before updating your Pre to Palm WebOS 1.2.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I'm getting the chunk size error when trying to apply the Download from Browser tweak however i don't have ANY patches or anything installed. It even passed the WebOS Repair Scan.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Does anyone have the download link for Quick Install 2.53????? I need to make sure I deleted every tweak from that before proceeding with 1.2 update!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Okay, I'll ask my question in a different way... does webOS 2.6 play well with 2.53? If I remove all tweaks with 2.6, does that remove everything 2.53 did? I would think so, as the patching code is the same. (Unlike 2.03 to 2.5 was)
    Quote Originally Posted by vara411 View Post
    Okay, I'll ask my question in a different way... does webOS 2.6 play well with 2.53? If I remove all tweaks with 2.6, does that remove everything 2.53 did? I would think so, as the patching code is the same. (Unlike 2.03 to 2.5 was)
    Yes, you can remove tweaks install with any of the 2.5.x versions via the 2.6 version. I just removed all mine with 2.6.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I keep getting told that I have a "chunk" error and nothing loads. Any idea what is going on. I turned off all tweaks before I got 1.2
    I'm away from home at the moment, but I wanted to let everyone know v2.6 is uploaded
    since 1.2 is out today too, any chance v2.6 is compatible??

I know I am asking a lot, but one can dream, can't they??
    Irish
    I'm lookin into it. Either way in a few days when 1.2 hits, this tweak will be uneccessary

Well... The major part of DOWNLOAD IN BROWSER won't be necessary, but I just installed webOS v1.2, and one thing it does not do (that I LOVED in the "download in browser' tweak) is enable the spacebar to go a page-down at a time.

Will you be incorporating that by chance??

Thanks again for your amazing work. Much appreciated!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if 2.6 and WebOS repair 1.4 work with WebOS 1.4?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    Does anyone know if 2.6 and WebOS repair 1.4 work with WebOS 1.4?
    Uninstall ALL tweaks AND If you need to, run your WebOs Repair BEFORE you upgrade to WebOs 1.2.

Then sit back and wait for Jason to release his new 1.2 compatible version of Quick Install and WebOs Repair.

DO NOT USE EITHER OF THESE UTILITIES ONCE YOU UPDATE TO WebOs 1.2 from Palm!!!!!
    Steve
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I did take all tweaks off my phone before. I didn't know about the repair program though. The only thing I had left on there that didn't seem to come off was a 4 page on the launcher after I took off the tweak. Other than that, it is all back to normal. I was just wondering if WebOS QI 2.6 worked with 1.2.
    Just wait till the next version to readd your tweaks