Page 66 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysenjohnson View Post
    I think I messed up. I did not see the file attachment at the bottom of this post for the quickinstall and instead download the file for sprint and starting running it. I think this is the WebOS doctor that I am NOT supposed to run.

I finally found the quickinstall file and downloaded it but now it's too late. I am already running the WebOS doctor? What do I do now? I hope this doesn't break my phone.

I will resore your phone back to default and you will have to sign in to your Palm profile again which will redownload all of you Palm offical apps and contact settings. You will have you reapply all the tweaks that you installed from homebrew and such.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by jaysenjohnson View Post
    I think I messed up. I did not see the file attachment at the bottom of this post for the quickinstall and instead download the file for sprint and starting running it. I think this is the WebOS doctor that I am NOT supposed to run.

I finally found the quickinstall file and downloaded it but now it's too late. I am already running the WebOS doctor? What do I do now? I hope this doesn't break my phone.
    WebOS Doctor will not break your phone -- it is designed to fix your phone. But in doing so, it will return it to out-of-the-box status. You will lose any files such as photos and music that you have added and any homebrew apps or themes you have installed. Your Palm Profile should restore your email setup and your contacts.
    Whenever I click on tweaks to check the box I get a message sying, Unable Process Patch To: Any help?
    What tweak are you referring to ?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Unfortuntley more than half of them don't work...
  6.    #1306  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_FTW View Post
    Unfortuntley more than half of them don't work...
    It only gives chunk error when the file wanting to get patched doesn't match what its supposed to. Have you previously modified your device files?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have to revert to 2.03 to uninstall my tweaks. I downloaded the .jar from page 2 and it says that I have to download WebOsDoctor again. I keep getting an error and won't proceed any further. Any ideas? I even tried doing a Sytem Restore to try to revert back. My last resort will be to see the Doc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    It only gives chunk error when the file wanting to get patched doesn't match what its supposed to. Have you previously modified your device files?
    Other than quickinstall no. I have only used tweaks and homebrews.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    i am having the most difficult time installing webos quick install.. i have no idea what to do.. what do i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by PRZ View Post
    good question
    choose your image use MS Picture manager, The Gimp, Paint.net or any other picture manager, scale image to 45x45 save As PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Hey jason....I've noticed I'm only able to apply the tweeks like 20% of the time. I get the cannot patch chuck size error. I restart WQI unplug, plug back in. I even try clicking that (re)install novacom button. Every once in a while I get lucky and it does it.

What I have noticed is sometimes my phone cycles between Sprint, offline, and searching. When it does this I seen to have a better chance of getting the tweek to go through. Its almost like WQI is polling my device and my timing has to be perfect or it doesn't work.

You know how your program works, does this seem to make any sense?

Also the 4x4 icons sometimes goes through, but only makes my launcher non existent.

BTW thanks again for all your hard work! I'm running winXP and Java 6 and WebOS 1.1.0
    Can anyone help me. I get the Error Procces Patch on all the messaging tweaks except messaging in landscape... Now my messaging app is broken...
    Last edited by Palm_FTW; 09/27/2009 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_FTW View Post
    Can anyone help me. I get the Error Procces Patch on all the messaging tweaks except messaging in landscape... Now my messaging app is broken...
    Uncheck the patch....if you're not able to fix it that way (I never can) click disable all twweeks button. If that doesn't work, you can always resort back to Jason's Repair Utility. That always fixed mine. My tweeks hardly go through so i'm always playing that game, lol. I wonder if I just have a POS computer......actually I KNOW I do!
    Hello...when i open up and open my webos quick install and try to go to themer, it gives me an error code "ERROR: Unable to read xml file. missing end tag near line 420, column 107" do i need to reinstall web os quick install?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Does anyone have this working properly on a MAC OSX platform? If so PLEASE help a pre owner out.
    hey jason , can you help out this poor kid who cant get his pre to web doc correctly , please thanks

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...lp-please.html
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Jason,

Do you have any idea when 2.54 will be ready? I am sending a decent donation to you. Thanks for all of your hard work.
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but is it safe to apply all the patches I want at the same time, or is it safer and more accurate to wait until the GUI is restarted before checking each one? (couldn't find an answer through search)

Thanks also for the best homebrew app the community has seen.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I had installed a few twaeks using quickinstall 2.03 version, Today when I went to remove those tweaks, I dont see those checked in the option. I was using 2.03 to remove them too.

Can anyone tell me how to remove them?
    Last edited by RMB; 09/27/2009 at 06:43 PM.
    I think it sounds like error in the XML file not WOSQI - but I am not 100% on that - It probably couldnt hurt to try and reinstall it though - If that doesnt work have someone here, or ask at prethemer.com, to have someone look at your XML to see whats missing
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it