Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
    My question has been overlooked 4 times, and Ive been extremely polite. Im just starting to wander if Im being overlooked on purpose, but I know Jason has a LOT going on. Could somebody tell me if Excel in Landscape is possible, eventually? PDF is, I know, but not Excel.
    I don't think it's being overlooked.....I just don't think anyone has an answer for you. BTW.....to answer your question.....yes anytthing is possible. You just gotta figure it out yourself or wait until someone with the know how to need that, then they'll do it and share it with all us.
    can anyone help me i have all the tweeks woring but cant get downloading in web browser to work i keep getting an error on the quick install
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    Is there a way for me to use the receive File function to retrieve my photo's?
    Anbody??? I have to send my broken phone back soon!!!
    Btw don't expect jason to get on here at all today...he's taking a break from programming and if anything the forums...so you guys have to help urselves anyway you can
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Anbody??? I have to send my broken phone back soon!!!
    No clue have never done that b4
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

My screen is broken and non responsive. I can not choose the usb option.
    My screen is broken and non responsive. I can not choose the usb option.
    Can you select just charge? If so you might be able to get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    If you've tested things and it seems to work properly then you are fine. Testing before releasing is all that I asked.
    well until someone with a PRE is as willing as Jason has been with his time effort and energy it takes to do all that he has and test it first (FOR FREE!), we are all going to be eternally grateful guinea pigs to do the "testing" ...

Work with Jason privately to resolve the issue. Your post should never have been brought to a public forum in the first place, you're the one who came off looking like the bad guy here.
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Yes, I am trying this from two different angles. I do not think it is possible to get to the usb option without the touchscreen. That is why I was asking about using the web os function. I went ahead though and posted the usb question just in case I was wrong! According to my wife, that is often.
    Yes, I am trying this from two different angles. I do not think it is possible to get to the usb option without the touchscreen. That is why I was asking about using the web os function. I went ahead though and posted the usb question just in case I was wrong! According to my wife, that is often.
    If you can select just charge here is what you will need to type in to retrieve the photos. It will be laborious but I can be done.

under file: /media/internal/dcim/100palm/cimg0001.jpg
    under destination folder: choose any folder location

You will have to go through and select each file individually. That is why I said it is laborious. Start with cimg0001.jpg and next get cimg0002.jpg until you get all the ones you want. Hope that helps.
    I'm still having issues, even with 2.53.

Checked "Downloading in Web Browser" and it gave an error and says "Please wait forever" [that actually crashed the phone causing a restart]

Character counter still doesn't work.
    Hey Jason, again Thank you for responding. I am trying to remember what I did, I also know that I did do what (KnoxBNYC) did.... I wanted the battery percentage, then later I installed a theme and I didnt know but before removing the first theme I loaded I installed another one... That created some problems, such as: parts of one theme and parts of another theme combined... I believe it was after I rebooted my pre that the top of my screen was white. So, I already hit the DISABLE ALL MODS AND RESTORE FROM BACK UP button , but still no results..
    I wanted to see if any one can recomend something.. I dont mind running webosdoctor, I would just like to see some of my other options are before I do that.
    Again thank you for taking the time to help me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    If you can select just charge here is what you will need to type in to retrieve the photos. It will be laborious but I can be done.

You will have to go through and select each file individually. That is why I said it is laborious. Start with cimg0001.jpg and next get cimg0002.jpg until you get all the ones you want. Hope that helps.
    I can choose the just charge option by pressing the front button but can not choose the usb option.
    This will be tedious but it does work. Thank you sooo much.
    I can choose the just charge option by pressing the front button but can not choose the usb option.
    Good luck. Hopefully you have less than 100 pictures. If not, you are one patient person.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post

I don't know how the tool works but does file: /media/internal/dcim/* work?
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    I don't know how the tool works but does file: /media/internal/dcim/* work?
    It does not but good thought.
    if you have a ton of files you might want to novaterm in so that you can tar them up into one file and then retrieve them.
    Can anyone post a link to webosquickinstall 2.03? I can't get 2.5 to see my pre for some reason and I just noticed that I need to uninstall my tweaks from 2.03 before doing anything in 2.5.

Thanks
    Can u please help me everything works except the tweek downloading in browser nomatter what i do cant get it to work thank you for any help
    Quote Originally Posted by icthusman1 View Post
    Can anyone post a link to webosquickinstall 2.03? I can't get 2.5 to see my pre for some reason and I just noticed that I need to uninstall my tweaks from 2.03 before doing anything in 2.5.

Thanks
    Have you read through any of the thread? I answered this question (AGAIN) just 3 pages back (page 59) in post 1174. We are here to help, but please, everyone, do a little leg work!
    Irish