Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Im on 1.2 like MANY others, tweaks install/remove fine on previous version however constant chunk error with this version..

Edit: I suspected this was the case.. Thanks for the update Jason, 1.2 will be out plenty soon anyways
    Last edited by SMKOUT333; 09/19/2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: thought so
    Quote Originally Posted by xacolonx View Post
    Has the web 1.2 been offical?
    Sept 24th

Quote Originally Posted by SMKOUT333 View Post
    Im on 1.2 like MANY others, tweaks install/remove fine on previous version however constant chunk error with this version..
    Jason just answered this in the previous post.
    spoof iphone user agent is not WORKING it doesnt do anything
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    If you forgot to unistall the old tweaks, go the canuck software website and download the old 2.03 version.

From there, you can uninstall the old tweaks.

Or if the new version isn't working for you, delete it, download the old 2.03, set what you want and remain calm until the new versions seems to work for everyone.

Better still, clean up your Pre and get it ready for the new WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by polo79 View Post
    lil help here. should we maybe run webdoctor?
    how long does the whole webdoctor process take?
    All modes I've done work fine. Nice job. Now if all goes as planned after WebOS 1.2 you will be a god to the members.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'll look into the freezing issue.

I'd like to point out, WebOS Quick Install 2.5 is not WebOS 1.2 compatible.

Chunk errors and "unable to process patch" errors basically imply that the original file on your device isn't how its supposed to be and has been modified from factory state.

I'd suggest, if you're on WebOS 1.1 and have that error, you may want to try http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...tock-file.html
    Thanks Jason. The freezing issue is on WebOS 1.1.. still awaiting official 1.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    how long does the whole webdoctor process take?
    3-4 hours.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    i will wait for webos 1.2 thank you everyone for testing it out ,but sorry its not working properly for you!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Same here, removed battery and all fell into place.
    I tried that and they are still stacked.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i'm confused....so if we install v2.5 tweaks now, we'll have to uninstall them next week when webos v1.2 comes out?
    Last edited by antmon1; 09/19/2009 at 08:49 PM.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    the F ing spoof iphone user agent is not unchecking >=|
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    i'm confused....so if we install v2.5 tweaks now, we'll have to uninstall them next week when webos v1.2 comes out?
    Yes
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Jason --

Thanks for the great update. I hope you are getting some sleep now. After you've caught up on your sleep...

I've installed the battery icon, silent dial and call duration tweaks with no problems. I tried the roam only tweak and got the following error message:

Error 9. No return code found in stream from file ///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/app/controller/preflist-assistant.jsjsjs

I'll try some more tomorrow.
    freeze for me too.

anyone got it working?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I'll look into the freezing issue.

I'd like to point out, WebOS Quick Install 2.5 is not WebOS 1.2 compatible.

Chunk errors and "unable to process patch" errors basically imply that the original file on your device isn't how its supposed to be and has been modified from factory state.

I'd suggest, if you're on WebOS 1.1 and have that error, you may want to try http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...tock-file.html

Thanks Jason! (I should have said that first before listing my issues) I'm also still on WebOS 1.1. Let me know if you need any other info to help you identify the reason for the freezing. I'm content to switch back to the original version for now. Thanks again!
    freeze for me too.

anyone got it working?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Yes
    well, 6 of one, 1/2 dozen the other.....lol

i have v2.03 tweaks now running so i'll have to remove those anyways for webos v1.2....

i'm just concerned with all these issues people are having now with the new tweak version....might be better holding off a few days...
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Yes, you must uninstall all 2.03 mods before updating

Quilt is nice, it's really just a matter of preference which to use.
    Well the reason I ask about quilt is that certain patches like message forwarding has compatibility issues with other patches. Do all your patches have no compatibility issues with each other?