Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I don't have the link for the cleanup, but it was a few pages back...

here are 2.03 & 2.50... I also have v1.4, 2.02 if needed.

believe cleanup utility was message #481
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    can you add a tweak to add e-mail delete confirmation??? Pretty please!
    well I just restored those 2 files, lets see if now works, let me run the clean up utility and see if there are any errors
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Just a heads-up everyone, I'll be on the Palmcast tonight as a guest

http://www.precentral.net/palmcast-live

If you guys wanna ask about future updates/future new products, then would be the time
    What time? Just about bed time here...looks like I'll miss it....or did I already miss it?
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Try this:

1)Be sure to uncheck all tweaks in 2.03.
    2)Open 2.5 and go to Tools/Send file
    3)Download the below file and unzip to desired location
    4)Place the file location in the File: section or drag and drop to File: section
    5)The destination folder should be /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers
    6)Send to Device
    7) Try applying tweak again should work
    Thanks! That fixed one of my errors with the cleanup tool. Now can you post the launcher.css file too. I have tried extracting it from the webosdoctor rom, but it still gives an error.
  6.    #966  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    What time? Just about bed time here...looks like I'll miss it....or did I already miss it?
    Already missed it, heh.
    Already missed it, heh.
    Is it archived? I saw Dieter earlier (at least I think that was him.)
    Already missed it, heh.
    Saw you tonight. Great show.

I though you looked very young (about 12) until I saw Jordan (he looks about 9).

But what do I know -- I'm old.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    There is a chance that the luna restart will cause you to lose all of your tweaks.
    Luna Restart does not affect tweaks.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    ok after restoring the 2 .jsjsjs $files$ $and$ $running$ $the$ $clean$ $up$ $utility$ $now$ $the$ $avatar$ $patch$ $works$, $thank$ $u$
    Quote Originally Posted by 02589 View Post
    You guys with the VK errors. Go to PREWARE on your device and uninstall the keyboard, then it should work.
    i wish it were that easy...it's just not fully uninstalling using QI, so when I try to install using preware, it doesnt fully load...

ALSO, while using iphone tweak, my boot screen started flickering for about 20 secs, then my phone just shut off, it started up again, then began booting all over again but thankfully in a normal fashion...anyone else finding this? Appears to work ok. Just lettin people know just in case it happens to you.
    Last edited by holley2583; 09/22/2009 at 10:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    nicely done
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    i wish it were that easy...it's just not fully uninstalling using QI, so when I try to install using preware, it doesnt fully load...

ALSO, while using iphone tweak, my boot screen started flickering for about 20 secs, then my phone just shut off, it started up again, then began booting all over again but thankfully in a normal fashion...anyone else finding this? Appears to work ok. Just lettin people know just in case it happens to you.

On-Screen Keyboard - Bugs, Functionality, Enhancements
    Try this .
    original post by emoney 33
    However you uninstalled, it seemingly did not work correctly and left some files on the Pre. Fire up novaterm and enter the following commands to remove these files. Then try to install again.

Code:
    rm -f /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable.json
    rm -f /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    rm -f /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/stylesheets/webos-internals-virtual-keyboard.css
    rm -f /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/templates/kbselector/char-ls.html
    rm -f /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/templates/kbselector/char.html
    HI GUYS,
    How do I update webos quick install? I have version 1.0. This is really driving me crazy. I cannot find it anywhere. I have a mac.

Thanks,
    Mike
    HI GUYS,
    How do I update webos quick install? I have version 1.0. This is really driving me crazy. I cannot find it anywhere. I have a mac.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike35714 View Post
    HI GUYS,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Page 1, post#1 of this thread.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    HI GUYS,

Thanks,
    Mike
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html

Start the old one, undo all your tweaks, then download the new one.

That's it.
    HI GUYS,

Thanks,
    Mike
    You don't update it. Just download the new one from the WebOS Quick Install thread, and delete the old one.
    HI GUYS,

Thanks,
    Mike
    From what I understand, all you need to do is download the new WebOSQuickinstall.jar file and replace the old file. You do not have to update the WebOSDoctor.jar file until 1.2 is released. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken.
    OK. I am getting this error when running WOSQICleanUp.jar.

ERROR: MD5 doesn't match. The file "/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css" is modified from its original state. Be sure to restore the original.

I know I need to re-copy the launcher.css from root. I have dowlnoaded the WebOSDoctor.jar and extracted the original file out. Then I copied it over to my Pre using WebOSQI 2.52. It says it copied OK. Then I re-run the WOSQICleanUp and it says it is still modified. So I tried it again from a terminal session. Still no worky. Any pointers?