Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I cant get VK to work either, error 4.

Also I get
    whenever I try and install any message tweaks.
    I have the same issue...

The message error I found was because I had tweaks that where still checked from 2.3, go back with 2.3 and make sure everything is removed, then go back into 2.52 and add the tweaks... the only thing that I still have an issue is the VK, so I'm looking for 2.5 to see if I left anything out on it...
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlin View Post
    Can somebody post v2.03? I removed it and installed v2.5 without removing applied tweaks. Now I am getting many errors when applying various tweaks. Thanks in advance!
    I think it has been post back on page 37 or some where around there
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdmau View Post
    I have the same issue...

The message error I found was because I had tweaks that where still checked from 2.3, go back with 2.3 and make sure everything is removed, then go back into 2.52 and add the tweaks... the only thing that I still have an issue is the VK, so I'm looking for 2.5 to see if I left anything out on it...
    i dont have any checked, i guess ill go back and recheck them all, and try to uncheck again. maybe one of them is just not registering
    I need WebOsQuickIntall 2.03, and I have searched. I guess I might be typing the wrong wording because nothing is coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I need WebOsQuickIntall 2.03, and I have searched. I guess I might be typing the wrong wording because nothing is coming up.

Page #2 Post#26
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Ive tried to make sure no 2.03 tweaks were enabled. none are. and my message tweaks still are not working getting error
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Page #2 Post#26
    I hate the search option.

Thanks for the fast/helpful reply.

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    You guys with the VK errors. Go to PREWARE on your device and uninstall the keyboard, then it should work.
    I cant get VK to work either, error 4.

Also I get
    whenever I try and install any message tweaks.
    Try this:

1)Be sure to uncheck all tweaks in 2.03.
    2)Open 2.5 and go to Tools/Send file
    3)Download the below file and unzip to desired location
    4)Place the file location in the File: section or drag and drop to File: section
    5)The destination folder should be /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets
    6)Send to Device
    7) Try applying tweak again should work
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Ive tried to make sure no 2.03 tweaks were enabled. none are. and my message tweaks still are not working getting error
    well not sure, I get that error with the VK...

on 2.52 did you try and click on the restore button before doing any of the tweaks? Thats what I did and got everything but VK to work
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Try this:

4)Place the file location in the File: section or drag and drop to File: section
    5)The destination folder should be /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets
    6)Send to Device
    does it have to be 2.5 or does 2.52 work?

will this fix VK errors?
    does it have to be 2.5 or does 2.52 work?

will this fix VK errors?
    You should always use the most current version. Not sure if it will fix the VK issue. Once you run this let me know and we can work on the VK.

As Jason mentioned several pages ago, the issues with VK have nothing to do with WebOS Quick Install. If your Tweaks are working, but VK is not, go to this post and follow the instructions. This will solve ALL problems with VK. Then re-install VK using Preware. There is a chance that the luna restart will cause you to lose all of your tweaks. If so, simply return to QI 2.52, Disable all Mods for a fresh slate and then re-install your tweaks. EVERYTHING WILL WORK!!!

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1910190

Please try this before posting a "help me."
    I'm getting this with the avatar tweak
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtinuviel View Post
    I'm getting this with the avatar tweak

Try this:

5)The destination folder should be /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers
    6)Send to Device

I already remove all 2.03 tweaks then use the cleanup tool, then reinstall tweaks with v2.52

same error
    does anyone know where I can get v2.50? I have 2.3 and 2.52 but looking for 2.5

also, where can I find info on the "clean up utility?
    Quote Originally Posted by mlin View Post
    Can somebody post v2.03? I removed it and installed v2.5 without removing applied tweaks. Now I am getting many errors when applying various tweaks. Thanks in advance!
    I don't have the link for the cleanup, but it was a few pages back...

here are 2.03 & 2.50... I also have v1.4, 2.02 if needed.
    Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtinuviel View Post
    I already remove all 2.03 tweaks then use the cleanup tool, then reinstall tweaks with v2.52

same error
    Try sending this individual file that should fix the specific error you are having. Just follow the steps and it should fix the error.

Try sending this individual file that should fix the specific error you are having. Just follow the steps and it should fix the error.
    thats what I did
    run the cleanup utility and go this
    Attached Images Attached Images