Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
  1. robdmau's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #801  
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisnj View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with virtual keyboard installation after webos 2.5. I keep getting an error message from both webos quick install tool and preware. Preware error is Patch error[4] and webos quick install say error mismatch md5sums. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution?
    did you ever find a fix to this? I'm getting the same errors, I can't delete the keyboard, but it is still in the phone because I can use it (although the theme changed from what I had before)...
  2. syang87's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #802  
    I'm getting an error when attempting to install tweaks.

    "ERROR: Unable Process patch to ......

    difflib.PatchFailedException: Incorrect Chunk: .....
  3. #803  
    I am having an issue with the Virtual Keyboard themes in QuickInstall 2.52 and Virtual Keyboard 0.2.6 (released today). I no longer have ANYTHING available in the drop downs in tweaks.
  4. PowerUser's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #804  
    i thought i had all working until i tried to install the spiderman v2.0 theme again via WOSQI. I don't know enough about the interactions of these files to comment, but now I have disabled all tweaks and removed the themes. Now my sprint signal/battery/wifi/bluetooth bar at top is just a white bar with no icons. I ran WOSQICleanup and it looks like i have to restore some default files again to get it back. This is getting to be too much work so I'm going to hold off on tweaking and themeing until it gets more stable.
  5. robdmau's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #805  
    Quote Originally Posted by syang870 View Post
    I'm getting an error when attempting to install tweaks.

    "ERROR: Unable Process patch to ......

    difflib.PatchFailedException: Incorrect Chunk: .....
    I think I had those too, what I had to do is go back into 2.3 and un tweak everything, then go into 2.52 and set them back up
  6. robdmau's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #806  
    still can't get the keyboard to delete or reinstall... any help out there?
  7. jersey221's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    #807  
    so am i supposed to delete the virt keyboard folder cause i am not able to install it through preware anymore after i did stuff with quickinstall?
  8. #808  
    HELP!

    Hi Jason or anyone,

    Do you have an copy of the version 2.03 WebOSQuickInstall.jar file archived somewhere and accessible?

    I accidentally downloaded the 2.5 version of the .jar file overwriting my 2.03 copy BEFORE I remembered to remove my tweeks!

    I know I know. *face-palm*

    I'd appreciate any help with getting this file. I don't want to reset my device.

    Ty!
  9. #809  
    There is a whole thread dedicated to installing and solving virtual keyboard issues. Most problems can be fixed by following the directions on page 68. It worked for me.
  10. #810  
    HELP PLEASE.

    For weeks I have been trying to get the webosinstall to work on my PC. I thought it was something going on with my pc but I have completely uninstalled JAVA, and added it back again. I am using windows vista. But no matter what I do when I double click on the winosquickinstall (and yes webosdoctor is in the same directory) nothing happens. when clicking on the quick install... what exe should be opening?

    Thank you all
  11. syang87's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #811  
    The launcher page of my Pre won't open. Can anyone help?
  12. #812  
    Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    I am having an issue with the Virtual Keyboard themes in QuickInstall 2.52 and Virtual Keyboard 0.2.6 (released today). I no longer have ANYTHING available in the drop downs in tweaks.
    jason disabled it bc ppl were having issues with freezing...just w8 for updates
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  13. #813  
    Quote Originally Posted by syang870 View Post
    The launcher page of my Pre won't open. Can anyone help?
    wut did u do?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  14. #814  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabley View Post
    HELP PLEASE.

    For weeks I have been trying to get the webosinstall to work on my PC. I thought it was something going on with my pc but I have completely uninstalled JAVA, and added it back again. I am using windows vista. But no matter what I do when I double click on the winosquickinstall (and yes webosdoctor is in the same directory) nothing happens. when clicking on the quick install... what exe should be opening?

    Thank you all
    u have to run quick install via java....right click on quick install and click open with...go to ur c drive---program files----java---jre6---bin and look for javaw....it should work...worked for me
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  15. stephentr's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #815  
    great app!
  16. #816  
    Juan: I tried it... wont work. it says it cant open the class or something. thanks juan but I am lost on this one.. something is stopping java from working.
  17. #817  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabley View Post
    Juan: I tried it... wont work. it says it cant open the class or something. thanks juan but I am lost on this one.. something is stopping java from working.
    Have you tied uninstalling java completely from ur pc and installing it again and trying again? Sucks to do so many steps...but I've repeated these steps many time to get it to work and I've succeeded
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  18. #818  
    Yeah I have done it about 8 times. I removed java, reinstalled and so on.. never changed... when I click on the quickinstall.. just doesnt do anything. I will go try this on ANOTHER computer in the morning.

    thank you
  19. #819  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabley View Post
    Yeah I have done it about 8 times. I removed java, reinstalled and so on.. never changed... when I click on the quickinstall.. just doesnt do anything. I will go try this on ANOTHER computer in the morning.

    thank you
    Lol you didn't have to do it about 8 times...oh by the way which browser did you use to download quick install?...did you use firefox...sorry I forgot to ask
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  20. syang87's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #820  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wut did u do?
    I was uninstalling the tweaks. Well I just Doctored my phone so it's all good now. Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions